• A-Derma Avoine Rhealba
  • A-Derma Avoine Rhealba

A-Derma Avoine Rhealba Reviews

Ranked #596 out of 1361 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 28, 2017

I was first introduced to this product by my dermatologist prior getting a small breast surgery.
    I was surprised to be prescribed an OTC cream, but the doctor explained that it was the best product to help skin regeneration after minor surgery.I have no scar from the surgery!!!
    The cream is offered in a 40 ml tube and cost around 20$.It is odor free and you only need a very small amount to apply to a cut or scraped knee.I have been buying this magic cream for 15 years and will continue to do so , because it really helps the skin to heal faster and scar free.
    My dad dermatologist prescribed the same cream to use after his topical chemotherapy.
    I adore this product and most of my friends end up buying it after trying mine.
    A-Derma has excellent products and this one is the BIG winner.

May 04, 2017

Crème cicatrisante Anti marque; c'est une creme cicatrisante que je trouve super efficace. Les boutons disparaissent 2 fois plus vite et il ne laisse pas de trace de bouton.

May 06, 2015

This facial moisturizer contains oat milk. It is suitable for sensitive skin. This cream is very effective in keeping my skin moisturized and calming the redness that I am prone to.