Good

A Little Princess Reviews

Ranked #514 out of 1046 in Books

January 10, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this book and cannot wait to read it to my daughter!! It was read to me, and helped my imagination and love for books!! (FYI- the book is MUCH better than the movie) The story of this little girl, who's father is lost while out at war, is filled with dreams and hope, and a lot of imagination! I loved it

May 06, 2015

A classic story that is much loved. My grandmum read it to me and I read it to my daughter. Such a touching story of the strength of the human spirit to rise above despite life's challenging obstacles. A remarkable tale that is bittersweet and moving.

January 26, 2015

a much loved classic that I remember reading as a child. a great story that I make sure to re-read once every couple years

September 13, 2014

I adored this book as a young girl. Such a perfectly plotted story of a young girl. A much loved tale of perseverance and love. I remember my mum reading this story to me, and I can't wait to pass it on to my little girl. A hard cover beautifully bound copy sits proudly on my bookshelf of childhood classics.