A & W Teen Burger Reviews
#85 in Fast Food

October 12, 2017

Best burger

I've never had such a juicy tasty burger before! I do not like onions but when I forget to say no onions please its okay because their onions are not that small so I can take them off. Love love love it

October 10, 2017

My favouite

A & W teen burgers are by far the best fast food burgers. The buns are always so fresh and don't squish down to nothing like other burger places. The lettuce and tomato is always fresh and crisp. The bacon is also very flavorful.

September 27, 2017

Loved it

Tasted great, good value, and made from 100% real Canadian Beef, Can it it get any better. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to a friend

September 27, 2017

I would buy this product again

It is one of my favourite burgers. Love that it has no hormones and it is good quality beef. That is very important to our family. We try our best to eat healthy.

September 26, 2017

Yummy!

I absolutely love the A & W teen burger. Made fresh daily. The burger is so tastey. I love that it comes with bacon. A side of onion rings top it off nicely.

September 11, 2017

Yummy

I really like it but sometimes it's too greasy and expensive still love it

July 18, 2017

Will certainly be purchasing this product again!

The A&W;Teen Burger has been a favourite of mine for awhile. Delicious cheese and bacon and more on a beef burger , what more could you ask for ? Make sure to try one today!

June 20, 2017

A burger that tastes homemade; delicious!

Whenever I'm in the mood for a homemade tasting burger I always get the teen burger! It tastes like it just came off the BBQ at home; rich and fresh tasking! Perfect size and not messy. It has everything on it and it's one of my favourite burgers!

February 27, 2017

Omg !! I just love a & w to begin with, but I do really love their teen burger & their mamma burger the most. The spices the way they cook them and being that their are no anti biotics or anything added makes for a great burger !!

2.0/5

June 22, 2015

The pattie has an odd taste. The pattie was also very thin.