3.9/5
McDonald's Baked Apple Pie Reviews
#4 in Fast Food

April 29, 2021

Delicious 😋

The best apple pie I have had at a fast food restaurant. Incredible filling and golden flaky crust. Would prefer this over store bought pies any day!!!

0.5/5

November 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

Nasty ness

Horrible the nastiest things ever, back in the day they where the best thing ever when they changed them to this so called baked pie they went to crap, McDonald’s is fast food not a health club.

July 23, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Love these pies

These are great for an easy treat or breakfast for my kids or myself! Love that they taste so good, Has a sweet apple flavor and can be eaten on the go!

July 23, 2020
    United States

McDonald's baked apple pie

This delishious mouth watering apple pie is crunchier and crispy with warm apple pie in the middle. Taste like some more yumm. Very filing and right to the point !!

July 12, 2020
    Alabama, United States

Definitely a family favorite!

Crispy ,flaky and warm. You can't go wrong with a McDonald's apple pie. And don't forget the price! $2/$1. You can't beat a price like that. Nobody can just eat 1

May 04, 2020
    California, United States

Almost brings me back to childhood

When I was a child, it was fried, now it's baked but the filling is still the same.

Overall, the new Baked Apple Pie is better than the previous Baked Apple Pie in that the apple figures a lot more prominently and it generally feels more like a pie you might make at home. That being said, I would much prefer a Fried Apple Pie as it is something I'd never make at home.

January 22, 2020

One of my favs , I would recommend them

Taste amazing ! Nothing better than a warm apply pie without all the hard work , not to mention its alot easier to eat than a normal style apple pie ! Love it ♡♡♡

January 09, 2020

Great

Mmm I love getting a McDonald’s Apple pie! The only thing missing is I wish there was sugar in top, they are great for reheating! A great little affordable snack!

November 06, 2019

man I’m lovin it

McDonald’s deserts are not the best out there ( especially their ice creams *cough ice cream machine not working *cough) but this desert is just too good. Well it is rarely fresh and hot so I will advise you to microwave it but only for 5 seconds or something

September 07, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Hot Apple Pie's

When I order I always get the same thing, due to what you know goes! I order a cheese burger with extra onions, milk shake, fries (to dip in the milk shake) and a apple pie. The apple pie just finishes this meal perfectly. They are always hot and awesome.