McDonald's Baked Apple Pie Reviews
#12 in Snacks

3.2/5

October 02, 2017

Gooey Apples & Flakey Crust-- And It's Baked!

I tried a McDonald's apple pie recently after not having tried one in years. I was pleasantly surprised. The pie crust is flakey and buttery. The pie is jammed with gooey apples and cinnamon spice. I like to microwave mine for 20 seconds before eating, to give it that freshly baked apple pie taste. I do find the texture to be a bit greasy, which is odd since they are baked. It doesn't compare to freshly baked apple pie, but then again, it doesn't take the hours to make it either. I'd have this again.

September 28, 2017

Mmmm pie

Really whats to say but damn i love this treat going through drive thru for coffee this girl needs the pies to satisfy my cravings, now it would be nice if they were like the way back in the day but hey!

September 14, 2017

Good baked apple pie for fast food

Honestly, I miss the old McDonald's apple pies - but they were fried, and the new ones are baked. I do appreciate that these pies are a bit healthier. They do have a great taste to them - I think the apple and cinnamon/spice ratio is just right, and the amount of apple filling you get is good. The pie crust is not overly dry, and is still nice and flaky.

September 14, 2017

Delicious!

I really like buying this baked apple pie with my meal when I go to McDonalds to eat. It is my favorite dessert at McDonalds. I like how the apples taste and how delicious it is! It is soo good I could eat two of them when I eat there!

July 17, 2017

Good apple pie!

I really like this apple pie, it is always hot, quite a few apples pieces in it, the crust is perfectly baked and it has just the right amount of cinnamon, plus McDonalds always has it for a good price.

July 09, 2017

Tastes Great

I love these mcdonald apple pies! They are some of the best around. I ate them growing up! The crust is perfect and it's filled with a new juicy fruit filling.

June 09, 2017

C'est du Mcdonalds : ça goûte toujours pareil, on est jamais déçu! Les chaussons sont bien croustillants avec la pâte et le mélange à l'intérieur est goûteux et délicieux. C'est un dessert.

May 18, 2017

These McDonald's apple pie's are a very good treat. The crust is flaky and rich. The inside is loaded with apples and you get that cinnamon flavor. They taste so good fresh out of the oven. I have always liked these pies since I was a child.

May 16, 2017

These apple pies by mcdonalds are really good, however i do sometimes find them to be very greasy which makes no sense because they cook them in an oven, but they taste greasy, but then again so does everything at mcdonalds and i stil eat it

2.3/5

May 06, 2017

It is really Greasy!!!! It's not my favourite thing to eat. The taste is okay. I mean it doesn't cost very much. The apples are good. But like I said before, very greasy!