McDonald's Baked Apple Pie Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1240 in Snacks

May 18, 2017

These McDonald's apple pie's are a very good treat. The crust is flaky and rich. The inside is loaded with apples and you get that cinnamon flavor. They taste so good fresh out of the oven. I have always liked these pies since I was a child.

May 16, 2017

These apple pies by mcdonalds are really good, however i do sometimes find them to be very greasy which makes no sense because they cook them in an oven, but they taste greasy, but then again so does everything at mcdonalds and i stil eat it

May 06, 2017

It is really Greasy!!!! It's not my favourite thing to eat. The taste is okay. I mean it doesn't cost very much. The apples are good. But like I said before, very greasy!

May 01, 2017

I stopped eating these acoupple years ago beacuse the texture completely changed it when from being crunchy crust with a crisp goey filling, now the crust is soggy the filling is mush I don't know maybe it's been my McDonald's? I've been reluctant to try them again.

May 01, 2017

I don't usually eat these as they always seem to be overcooked, but when they are not they are delicious. The filling is probably not the best (like the nutrition of most McDonalds items) but it tastes so good after a long day at work with a cup of tea.

1.5/5

March 24, 2017

i dont like the taste at all its like ating cooked and melted plastic itd made my stomach hurt after and th inside kind of tastes like playdough they arent healthy at all either.

February 13, 2017

I like to have one of these one in awhile along with my meal since they're so inexpensive and delicious. The pie crust is flaky and the apples inside are nice and soft. Although this can't be compared to homemade apple pie, it's really good for its price.

February 13, 2017

McDonalds Apple pie is still one of my favourite treats since childhood. I love when they are fresh hot from the heater. I often order them in the morning with my McCafe.

February 13, 2017

These are pretty good! I get them once and a while because they're so inexpensive. They must be really popular because whenever I go to order one they are always out.

January 22, 2017

They may not be healthy but they certainly are delicious! Crispy crust, filling packed with apples and so flavourful. We buy these a couple of times a year and treat ourselves.