3.9/5
McDonald's Baked Apple Pie Reviews
#6 in Snacks

May 04, 2020
    California, United States

Almost brings me back to childhood

When I was a child, it was fried, now it's baked but the filling is still the same.

Overall, the new Baked Apple Pie is better than the previous Baked Apple Pie in that the apple figures a lot more prominently and it generally feels more like a pie you might make at home. That being said, I would much prefer a Fried Apple Pie as it is something I'd never make at home.

January 22, 2020

One of my favs , I would recommend them

Taste amazing ! Nothing better than a warm apply pie without all the hard work , not to mention its alot easier to eat than a normal style apple pie ! Love it ♡♡♡

January 09, 2020

Great

Mmm I love getting a McDonald’s Apple pie! The only thing missing is I wish there was sugar in top, they are great for reheating! A great little affordable snack!

November 06, 2019

man I’m lovin it

McDonald’s deserts are not the best out there ( especially their ice creams *cough ice cream machine not working *cough) but this desert is just too good. Well it is rarely fresh and hot so I will advise you to microwave it but only for 5 seconds or something

Connecticut, United States

Hot Apple Pie's

When I order I always get the same thing, due to what you know goes! I order a cheese burger with extra onions, milk shake, fries (to dip in the milk shake) and a apple pie. The apple pie just finishes this meal perfectly. They are always hot and awesome.

Texas, United States

The best on the go snack

McDonald’s is a favorite for my whole family we go there quite often and we always get apple pies they’re always warm and fresh and very very affordable for any budget

1.0/5

Victoria, Australia

Taste like paper

I will never buy another.Its once beautful fluffy flakey pastery was like card board and the apple was terrible.I used yo walk five km for an apple pie not anymore disappointed.

September 06, 2019

Delicious crispy pie

This dessert is the heart-warming joy that is happiness. It is crispy. It has ooey gooey delicious filling. It makes the sad feeling of a day float away.

1.8/5

September 04, 2019

I don't like it

The Crust is hard taste like it was just thrown in the microwave and was reheated trust and believe me it is not worth the money or time. Not healthy and greasy.

September 04, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Yummy!

These things are so frickin' tasty i love em and could probably eat them as a meal almost lol they are always nice and warm the out side has a good crunch and the inside is gooey mmmm