McDonald's Fries Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 243 in Fast Food

April 30, 2017

Oh man I LOVE McDonald's French Fries... They are addicting. Thankfully we don't have a McDonalds close by. They are the best frie by any means. I love the taste and how they are always golden brown... They are the Best..

April 30, 2017

McDonalds fries are pretty much the best fast food frie out there! I've heard the horror stories about them and know full well they aren't the healthiest thing to eat but they are just so good it's hard to resist them! I am boring but I like eating with salt only, I love the flavour and don't want to mask it with anything! They are just delicious when they are freshly made and hot!

April 14, 2017

i absolutely love mixing them with mcflurry. they taste so good when they are cooked well and just out the fryer with not alot of salt! one of my favorite type of fries out there in the fast food industry

April 10, 2017

Although McDonald's fries may not be the healthiest food out there, it sure it very tasty. Love them dipped in sweet and sour sauce. They are best eaten when fresh and hot.

April 04, 2017

By far the best fast food fries ever! I can eat these Hot and Cold, I love the salt! They are worth every penny and don't cost you an arm and a leg just to get some tasty fries ;)

March 31, 2017

These are my favourite fast food French fries! I love how salty these are, and how they taste. There's just something about these fries that makes them so delicious. So bad for ya but so good

March 30, 2017

D'accord je sais ce n'est pas vraiment santé mais lorsque j'achète un joyeux festin à mes garçons je ne peux m'empêcher de leur voler quelques frites. Avec ou sans sauce, chaudes ou froides, elles sont si délicieuses que je ne peux m'arrêter dans manger. Croustillantes et au goût sublime!

March 30, 2017

Gotta love the fries! I can eat the cold or hot... Just hand me a bbq sauce and I'm good to go. They are so good, people its a must! They are best though when they come right out the fryer

March 04, 2017

One of the reasons why I go to McDonalds are because of these fries. They are so irresistibly good, and have a crisp outside layer and a soft inside, with a burst of flavor with each bite. They are especially good when they are hot, but when they are cold they are often soggy and are less appealing to the taste as a result. However, the low price definitely makes it a good choice. My only other concern is that it has many calories, so be aware of this fact! All in all, McDonald's fries are simply the best in North America- so far.

February 13, 2017

So delicious when they're fresh and hot. I don't think I've found another fast food restaurants that serves fries as good as McDonalds. They're best enjoyed when they're hot because when they're cold they go limp, but I don't think these could be left cold since they're so good.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic