McDonald's Fries Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 263 in Fast Food

July 16, 2017

My fave!

Who doesn't love these classic skinny fries, they are so good, always fresh, crispy and with the perfect amount of salt, at least to my experience. I like it so much that whenever I get them I don't even need to use ketchup or anything else.

July 10, 2017

Shoestring Fries At Perfection

I love skinny fries, and these are basically deep-fried shoestring fries. They have a unique taste, which makes them easy to distinguish as McDonald's fries. The outside is crispy but the inside is soft and fluffy. They are seasoned with a lot of salt, so if you don't like salt, I suggest asking them to hold off a little (though that is part of the McDonald's fries experience). I like to put vinegar on mine and/or eat them with Ketchup.

June 22, 2017

McDo

J'aime beaucoup les frites chez McDonald car elles sont très croustillants avec le sel qu'ils mettent dessus quoi de mieux. Pour nous à la maison un fois de temps en temps ns aimons bien aller faire un tour pour manger chez McDonald's et moi je prends toujours une grosse frites car je l'ai aime beaucoup.

June 22, 2017

Comfort food

McDonald's fries are my comfort food. Most of the time I only go to McDonald's just to order the large fries. They are crunchy and so good when they are fresh.

Best fries

These are the best fries around. Crispy on the outside and so delicious. No other fast food chain can compare with these ones. These are always a treat after a long week.

June 19, 2017

Has a taste like no other Fries could have

I don't know what it is about McDonald's Fries and the taste that we all love so much.They are just frozen string French Fries dipped in a DeepFryer for a few minutes,and they are done.I think it must be the oil they are cooked in that makes them so crispy to eat.I would recommend these for anyone to try.I deep Fry them myself and I never get that same taste as their's do.A mystery I guess.

Mouth is watering

McDonald's fries are the bomb! Unless they're not fresh but when they are...yummy!! They're so crispy and salty and delicious. But have you ever noticed how they shrink when they get cold? That being said...Im totally craving these now.

Salt city

I'm not sure what it is about these fries that make them so amazing but I can't help but order them each time I end up at McDonald's. Lightly crispy yet soft and slathered in salt. There is way too much salt on these so much so that you'll have to constantly be rubbing your hands together. Not the healthiest choice but a tasty treat every now and then.

June 11, 2017

I enjoy McDonalds french fries, I go get a Large fry once in a while when my toddler gets a unhealthy treat. I love the shoestring fries crunchy, soft, even burnt french fries from McDonalds. All fries are good! Their salty fries are all I like from McDonalds. Plain frozen fries but they are tasty.

June 11, 2017

Very tasty. Always been my favourite fries from a fast food restaurant. Not to mention that they always taste good, but their value is great. Quality weighed against other fast food fries.