McDonald's Fries Reviews
#1 in Fast Food

June 08, 2019

Delicious!

McDonald's french fries are so good! I crave for them all the time. Nothing that I've tryed even compares to these fries. It's perfectly cooked, just the right amount of salt, it's hot and crispy once received. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the workers sprinkled more than just salt for how good it taste.

February 15, 2019

Does this need a headline?!

McDonald's fries, always and forever! My kids love them, my cat loves them and I do too! Dipped in sweet and sour, mcchicken sauce or plain old ketchup, you can't go wrong! The perfect salty snack for anytime of the day!

December 06, 2018

The best fast food fry .

McDonald’s French fries are the best fast food fry, quick, freshly made, supporting CaNaDiaN Farmers , crisp, cooked well and served fresh , good price point and like a potato chip , can’t just have one .

April 06, 2018
    Oklahoma, United States

Amazing Fries

I love these fries. The amount of salt on them is just about right. I hate when the fries aren’t fresh but when their hot and fresh they taste the best.

1.8/5

April 04, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

No Go.

I will avoid eating at mcdonalds as much as possible. Yes they have great prices but the food isn't that great and the food does not do well for my body. They will serve you food past the cooking time , so its not always fresh and the employees most of the time don't even care for your needs. I do not recommend McDonalds.

0.5/5

December 23, 2017

Yuck

I hate McDonald's!!!! Their food is disgusting and unhealthy. The fries are overly salty and super greasy. Their food makes me so sick . Would rather make my own .

October 30, 2017

great fries

best when they are fresh but pretty good at all times. they are crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. you can always ask at the restaurant if you'd like some with no salt

October 11, 2017

Kills the craving

Whenever I have a salt craving my first thought is McDonald's french fries. You can ask for them unsalted or salted but I prefer salted because I have low blood pressure. They are just the right amount of Chris penis with the soft inside. I know they aren't very healthy for you since they are fried but once in a while won't hurt.

October 11, 2017

Yum

I'd always request for fresh fries or even non salted fries and that way i can put the amount of salt I want , the fries are irresistable and so good.

October 03, 2017

Yummmmm

Oh McDonald's you tempting little devil. These fries are guaranteed to have you coming back for more. Don't even bother with the small format since it's just a little tease. Nutritionally I know these are the greatest for that value, but the taste has me hooked! I love these fries. Even when they get cold they still taste good!