McDonald's Fries Reviews
#1 in Fast Food

December 06, 2018

The best fast food fry .

McDonald’s French fries are the best fast food fry, quick, freshly made, supporting CaNaDiaN Farmers , crisp, cooked well and served fresh , good price point and like a potato chip , can’t just have one .

April 06, 2018

Amazing Fries

I love these fries. The amount of salt on them is just about right. I hate when the fries aren’t fresh but when their hot and fresh they taste the best.

1.8/5

April 04, 2018

No Go.

I will avoid eating at mcdonalds as much as possible. Yes they have great prices but the food isn't that great and the food does not do well for my body. They will serve you food past the cooking time , so its not always fresh and the employees most of the time don't even care for your needs. I do not recommend McDonalds.

0.5/5

December 23, 2017

Yuck

I hate McDonald's!!!! Their food is disgusting and unhealthy. The fries are overly salty and super greasy. Their food makes me so sick . Would rather make my own .

October 30, 2017

great fries

best when they are fresh but pretty good at all times. they are crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. you can always ask at the restaurant if you'd like some with no salt

October 11, 2017

Kills the craving

Whenever I have a salt craving my first thought is McDonald's french fries. You can ask for them unsalted or salted but I prefer salted because I have low blood pressure. They are just the right amount of Chris penis with the soft inside. I know they aren't very healthy for you since they are fried but once in a while won't hurt.

October 11, 2017

Yum

I'd always request for fresh fries or even non salted fries and that way i can put the amount of salt I want , the fries are irresistable and so good.

October 03, 2017

Yummmmm

Oh McDonald's you tempting little devil. These fries are guaranteed to have you coming back for more. Don't even bother with the small format since it's just a little tease. Nutritionally I know these are the greatest for that value, but the taste has me hooked! I love these fries. Even when they get cold they still taste good!

September 01, 2017

Best fries

McDonald's french fries like their cheeseburgers have a very unique and distinct taste. In the past many people considered McDonald's french fries to be a side food. But this is something that I will have as a meal. They are tasty fullfilling and just plain delicious. The only thing I don't like about their fries is that sometimes they are over salted but that depends on who's making them behind the counter

August 11, 2017

one of my fav's

I really like McDonald's fries. They are something I will stop by to eat. They are great on their own, or dipped in a condiment such as ketchup as well.
    They are crispy, and not overly salty. One of my favourites.