Tim Hortons Timbits Reviews
#3 in Snacks

1.0/5

January 11, 2018

I don't like Timmies!

I no longer like Tim Horton's! To many issues and some of the employees are disrespectful and aren't sanitary. The timbits have gotten worse and worse through the years! They are squished, dry or soggy, not fresh and I find hairs on the icing / glaze. Its gross!

January 10, 2018

Not always the same

I've had a lot of situations where the Timbits I have bought have excess amount of sugar coating or none at all when they should I find the inconsistency takes away from its value. You should be able to go to each Tim Hortons and expect the same product.

January 05, 2018

My guilty pleasure!

I absolutely adore Timbits! I treat myself to a box full every now and then and am never dissapointed! They are the perfect on the go snack, and are great for sharing! They come is a large variety of flavors and there is always something for everyone. These are a must have on all of our family road trips!

January 05, 2018

Excellent!

I love Tim Hortons Timbits, but I find them expensive. I think they should be a little bigger. However, Timbits taste really good and I love all the flavours. I also think there should be more special flavours like mint for christmas and pumpkin spices for halloween.

December 14, 2017

Enjoy

I love the fact that tim hortons has more then 4 flavor selections for tim bits. I also really like that I never once have gotten a tim bit that did not taste fresh.

October 12, 2017

A good donut snack!

I like getting Tim Hortons Timbits once in a while they are good at night as a snack. I like how Tim Hortons has a different variety of Timbits to choose from. My favorite ones are the chocolate and the birthday cake one. I like how you can get the Timbits in different sizes of boxes with different amounts in them.

1.8/5

October 04, 2017

Nothing to write home about.

Overall I am not impressed with Timbits. The different flavours aren't distinct enough and kind of taste the same. I taste more sugar than flavouring. Also, the chocolate ones used to be the best, but now they are consistently the driest. Overall, save your money.

September 29, 2017

Tim Bits are great!

J'adore les Tim Bits. Mes préférées sont celles au chocolat et celles garnies aux fraises à l'intérieur. J'aime bien essayer les nouveautés. Ils sont toujours frais et c'est un format pratique par exemple pour une fête d'enfant!

September 03, 2017

Kim bits a.k.a. donut holes

I like the old story about what do the bakers do with the hole in the middle of the donuts, of course Tim Hortons decide to create tim bits which is a national sensation. I love them, and they have all the great flavors of all their wonderful donuts. It's nice to know that Tim Hortons is a homegrown Canadian company but when I was in the US recently I saw that America has franchise our proud Canadian donut shop. Way to go Tim Hortons.

August 17, 2017

Depends

Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais on dirait que la qualité du Timbit dépend du Tim horton. Le Tim Horton du centre-ville en offre des vraiment savoureux, elles sont rondes et délicieuses tandis que celui du coin de ma rue, c'est un peu ratatiné et ça goûte moins bon.