Tim Hortons Timbits Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1275 in Snacks

July 17, 2017

Super bon

Quand j'ai un petit goût sucré, j'aime bien me prendre a l'occasion une petite boite de timbits de Tim Horton. Ils sont savoureux et simplement delicieux. On a un choix varié de beignes qui nous plaisent a nous même et a toute la famille. Ils sont mignons et on ne peut s'arrêter juste a un. Mes préférés sont les classiques les glacés au miel. Les timbits sont super abordables et viennent dans une petite boite pratique facile a transporter. Je me régale tout le temps lorsque je prends une boite de timbits.

July 14, 2017

Bet you can't eat just one!

Love Tim Hortons Timbits. When my family is on a road trip we often buy the 10 pack to spilt amongst us. They do have a lot of calories, so it's definitely not an every day treat! We get a variety when we buy them. They have lots of flavours to choose from. Chocolate is the most popular in my house!

July 09, 2017

Favourite Thing Ever

For some reason I am not a big fan of donuts but I will always be able to eat timbits! My favourite one out of the numerous of selection would be birthday cake!

June 30, 2017

good but can be better

I'm not a big fan of Timbits, my daughter likes them a lot, but I think they can be better, I like the Tim Hortons doughnuts but for some reason that I can't point I'm not a big fan of timbits

June 13, 2017

Love

I love Tim Bits more than life. When I had to change my eating habits due to my exercise regimen, it was the hardest to not eat so many Tim Bits.

I do however treat myself every now and then. I would get the mix 20 bits. I love all the flavors and they just melt in my mouth.

When I start eating these, I seriously can't stop. Tim Bits has always been my favorite as a child and still is.

If anyone is wondering what they are, they are donut holes, and come in varieties flavors. There's even a strawberry filling one.

June 01, 2017

While these aren't very healthy, they are very good!

I always get the assorted box of 20 cause I'm fat like that :P But at least I share, haha~

Favorite is probably the cruller or this apple-cinnamon one and my bff usually eats all the chocolate ones xD

June 01, 2017

Yum!! what a classic treat. I love the chocolate glazed, the honey crueller (Which they rarely have :( ) and the new churro ones are fantastic. great treat for on the go.

May 30, 2017

I buy these for my son from time to time...but mostly of the 10 pack, I steal a good 2 or 3. I can't help myself. They are scrumptious, especially the apple fritters and sour cream glazed ones. Actually my son really likes chocolate and jam filled so I'll a few of my favorites "by mistake" :)

May 30, 2017

Timbits are SO good! I love to buy a box of honey glazed and eat them all. Just as good as the donuts, with more glaze because there is more surface area! It's a great snack for sharing or just to enjoy for yourself! :)

May 29, 2017

I always buy an assortment. I love all the flavours. I bring them to work to share . Not big on the long line ups, but I understand why. A nice pick me up to a struggling day.