Tim Hortons Timbits Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1311 in Snacks

April 22, 2017

These are so delicious.

There are so many different varieties, and I love them all. My favourite flavours have to be the birthday cake one, sour cream glazed, and chocolate.

They are all super fresh always, and full of flavour. They are a great snack, and are very filling too.

Although they do not hold any nutritional value, they will always be my go to.

Next time you have them, dip them in a hot chocolate, it is very tasty and a different way of eating them, that I really like!

April 22, 2017

Tim bits are great for those who want a small quick sweet treat. It's good that they have different types. I think my daughter is addicted to them. Every time she sees a Timmy's she asks for some Tim bits..

April 02, 2017

Nothing speaks Canadian than a Tim Horton's Coffee and a box of Timbits. These have become a staple in my life from early morning hockey games, road trips longer than an hour, an afternoon visit with my best-friend to must have's at our office staff meetings.

These are mini version's of their regular sized donuts, they taste exactly the same, only shaped like smaller round balls, you can buy them in packs of 12, 20, 36, they come in a variety of flavors, and can satisfy a sugar craving by eating a couple of them.

I love that Tim Horton's lets you pick and choose which one's you want, I don't like anything fruit filled, so I ask that they be left out and last summer when I was visiting a friend close to her birthday, I asked for a pack of twenty of the birthday cake flavor!

Oh one more thing, when you visit the drive thru and you have your dog in the car with you, if the cashier notices they are supposed to offer you a plain TimBit, a treat for you pet. They actually make extra of these each day and have a tray of them right at the window.

April 01, 2017

I don't eat these often as I eat a mainly gluten free diet but my kids absolutely love them and I admit to sneaking one when I buy them for the kids. They are perfect as a quick little treat without giving them too sweets as they are happy with just a few of them. I have fond memories of eating these as a kid.

March 31, 2017

Im sure these aren't good for you but they sure are yummy!
    They come in so many flavors, my favorite being the jelly donut strawberry filled ones
    or honey glazed!

March 31, 2017

Timbits are my weakness lol. I love every single flavour! They are a nice cheap treat, i think we pay $4 for 20 ! So that's pretty great ! My dog loves the plain ones as a treat ;) Such a classic Canadian snack, will always be a favourite of mine

March 10, 2017

Timbits come in a huge assortment of flavours which means that there is a timbit for everyone ☺ great to have in the car to share around with everyone and they aren't too expensive either. Happy birthday flavor is the best!

March 07, 2017

Timbits are awesome. They are really good to try different flavours of donuts. I just tried the churro timbits. They are very addictive. They hook you with their coffee and then keep you with the donuts

February 20, 2017

I LOVE timbits! They are no more healthful than a full-size donut - unless you can limit yourself to a couple {that means 2!} but the fact that you can have many different flavour in one box.... WONDERFUL!

February 17, 2017

Some timbit flavors are absolutely delicious but I wish they had more flavors that were 'gourmet''!. I usually only buy a 10 pack but I can eat that 10 pack in minutes! My favorite is birthday cake and apple fritter.... Okay now I'm drooling. Thanks a lot! It's a good alternative for when you''re craving donuts but don't want 1 large one that is only 1 flavor.