Good

ActionFly Newtons Cradle Reviews

1 review
Ranked #230 out of 582 in Toys

May 12, 2016

I think I speak for most people when I describe wanting one of these every single time I saw it in a movie or on TV. Yes, these are featured in media for many years now, most memorably in any scene involving a charming, intelligent villain. Well, I can confirm that they are just as fun to play with in real life. The noise of them clacking together is oddly soothing and reminiscent of a childhood toy that did the same.

This is great quality, with no visible flaws and it arrives with each ball in a styrofoam cutout to avoid tangling of the fishing wire. I like that the wire is so fine, giving you the illusion that the balls are floating when in motion.

I actually didn't realise the base was plastic until I read the other reviews, so it fooled me and I found the product to be nice and weighty and never had trouble with it tipping or the wire breaking.

My cats are fascinated by this thing and I can't blame them, absolutely adore it!

----------------------------------

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic