• Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Minerals
  • Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Minerals

Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Minerals Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 175 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

June 17, 2015

I am liking the Dead Sea Mud Soap from ADOVIA quite well so far. This bar soap lathers very well and rinses from your body cleanly. My skin has not felt stripped and dry after using this product. So many other bar soaps make my skin feel instantly dry and itchy after using them. The scent is very light and you can tell there have been no added perfumes or dyes.
    Overall, Great little bar off soap! My skin feels refreshed and smooth each time I have used it. I am very happy with this purchase!
    Review left on Amazon as well.

November 17, 2014

Eczema? Psoriasis? Acne? Blackheads? Oily skin? Then you need to use Adovia Natural Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Minerals. This soap is made in Israel from Dead Sea minerals and sulfur. Along with olive oil and aloe vera, this soap leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized, and clean.

Never harsh or irritating, sulfur soap is legendary for healing skin aliments of all types. With 3% sulfur, this soap has just the right amount so it won’t damage your skin or be harsh.

Earlier in the week, I tried a product that was too oily on my skin. Because of that, my chin broke out pretty badly. Thanks to the Adovia soap, my chin started clearing up with the first use and after two or three days, my chin was completely cleared up of any acne.

If you are allergic to sulfa drugs, which I am, you can still use this soap. In general, people aren’t allergic to sulfur. It’s a necessary element for our survival. Sulfa drugs and sulfur are not the same thing. But, if you have a question, ask your doctor.

Never tested on animals.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?