Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

May 14, 2019

I love this Item I would buy it again . It works great .

I like this Dove beauty bar because it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It has a light scent to it .It doesn't leave a residue on your skin. I also like the shape of the bar it fits easily in your hands. I can tell that it is a moisturizing cream.

May 04, 2019

Great for sensitivities!

I love this product. I work in a fragrance-free workplace and am able to use this product without causing my coworkers to have any sensitivity/allergy issues. I also have sensitive skin myself and find this keeps my skin soft and I do not experience any irritation at all. I definitely recommend it for others!

May 01, 2019
    Texas, United States

Mild and gentle, moisturizing!

This soap is gentle and doesn't dry out your skin. I have sensitive skin, it doesn't have any fragrances or heavy perfumes to irritate my skin. It's hypoallergenic as well.

April 27, 2019

great value!

I really love Dove sensitive skin beauty bar. I put the bar in a soap saver mesh bag and use it on my body when I shower. I am very sensitive to fragrances and I believe it is fragrance-free. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't leave your skin super dry.

Awesome product!

Wonderful product! Leaves your skin very smooth & refreshed with a wonderful feeling of cleanliness! I have very sensitive skin & this soap leaves no redness or dry patches. Love the product!

April 08, 2019

Great for the whole family

I use Dove unscented soap bars even on my face. yes you read correctly. IT is the only soap or cleanser that does not dry out my skin or cause breakouts. We stopped buying fancy body washes and decided to stick to this because the entire family can use it. No breakouts, all clean and neat. Love it.

Dry Skin

I have very dry sensitive skin and this bar soap is perfect! Gets a great lather and isn't drying to the skin. Even better it's by Dove which is a brand I love they have a great vision for women!

April 08, 2019

This bar has been awesome for our entire family!

The scent is wonderful, not overpowering like most soaps. It's gentle on our sensitive skin, it doesn't dry your skin out and leaves your skin soft and wonderful!

April 07, 2019

Makes my skin SO soft 😍

I love this soap so much! I have such sensitive skin and it’s hard for me to find a good soap for my skin but this one is perfect, it makes my skin so soft.

April 03, 2019

I would defiantly recommend this product

Dove soap is wonderful it makes my skin soft and clear it also helps takes stains out of my clothes, I have t be akous and dove has no value r like me down I have has allways cleared up my skin I will never buy any other soap