Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

June 07, 2021
    Maryland, United States

Amazing Product

Okay so initially I didn't want to buy a bar soap for my face because all the skin gurus were promoting Cetaphil, cerave, and van cream cleansers but I have such sensitive and acne-prone skin that those products wouldn't work for me and as a result, break me out everywhere. I came across the Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar and I was hesitant at first because it doesn't state that it can be used for the face but I ended up trusting my decision and trying it out. First of all, it is super affordable. I got 4 bars for $3.97 and one bar lasts me more than 2 months. When I first tried it, it gave me small bumps so I discouraged but I kept using it and after a month of continuous use. I noticed a huge difference. My bumps were no longer inflamed and they were starting to disappear. I even had other people around me saying that my skin was clearing up. I used this at night with cerave moisturizing CREAM, not lotion. I highly recommend this combination.

June 07, 2021

Amazing.clean fresh and soft

No residue, soft and fresh. I have very sensitive skin and am 100% confident using this product. It leave skin balanced ..moisturized but no build up or oily spots.

June 04, 2021

One of the best soap bars

This bar soap was recommended by my dermatologist as I have dry skin. This soap is one the best and it’s moisturizing properties help a lot. This unscented bar soap is one of the best in the market.

May 22, 2021

Perfect soap

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar is the ONLY cleansing bar I will use. It works so well, moisturizes skin, and is amazing for sensitive skin. Other bars are too harsh and overpowering in scent. Dove is perfect.

May 18, 2021
    United States

True to its name!

I have sensitive skin, and there's not many soaps I can use. I bought this to try out, and it's pretty much the only hand soap I use now. I use it in the shower as well. I really like the smell of it, which is light without an overbearing scent. I highly recommend this soap.

May 12, 2021

Good for eczema!

I love these bar soap for eczema! Theyre kept in all of my washrooms. All other soaps dry my skin out which are already dried plus eczema! Its amazing!!

May 03, 2021

La perfection !

J’ai une peau très sensible et je ne me passerais plus jamais de ce savon ! Ma peau ne s’assèche pas, sauf l’hiver où je dois utiliser une crème hydratante en plus. Mais ce savon ne laisse jamais ma peau tiraillante contrairement aux autres savons commerciaux.

April 30, 2021

Love this!

I've used this bar of soap exclusively for many years and I've never looked back! I use it to wash my body, shave my legs, use it on my kids... I don't think I could ever be swayed to switch!

April 13, 2021

Best soap ever

I would totally recommend this product to all my family and friends, i love the texture and the way it feels on my skin, absolutety refreshing!! You should totally get it for yourself!

April 13, 2021

LOVE this product!

I have struggled with adult acne for a few years now. I have tried a ton of products, including dermatologist recommend prescriptions for my face.
    I knew a friend used this product and so I decided to try it...my face is 100x better from using this. I use it daily in the evening and I won’t look back.