Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

August 15, 2019

Perfect soap

I have sensitive skin and this soap works best for my body. It is really effective and great value in terms of money spent on it. After shower, my skin feels like a baby’s.

July 29, 2019

Only soap I use!

I have sensitive skin and this soap never fails me.
    There are so many chemicals in products these days. It’s hard, but I can count on Dove Sensitive Beauty Bar.

July 24, 2019

Best beauty bar there is

Dove for sensitive skin is one of my most favourite daily soaps I use. I love it so much I bring it with me on trips so I don't have to use the dreadful, skin drying hotel brand. I love it so much - it makes shaving a breeze, it doesn't irritate my skin, it doesn't leave a film on my skin, it's non-drying and there's little to no scent.

July 24, 2019

Best for sensitive skin

This stuff is amazing to clean your skin if you have very sensitive skin. It never hurts my skin or makes my skin irritated. I highly recommend this product.

July 23, 2019

I always buy this product

I absolutely love this product my family has very sensitive skin we never get a reaction from this product it’s smells great & leave your skin feeling soft I highly recommend it to everyone especially those with sensitive skin

July 21, 2019

I love this product

I have a dry skin and I tried too many different soaps but this is the best in terms of effectiveness and texture. It’s smell is too good that makes you feel fresh and energetic all the time.

July 18, 2019

Soap for sensitive skin!

My skin is particularly sensitive. This product works great and doesn't dry out your skin. Great for the whole family! Okay, you got me, maybe not good for your pets...

July 18, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Goodness

Love this product makes my skin soft and it smell good to me. I have very sensitive skin I tryed to use other soaps and broke out and skinned dryed put to..so I went to this and I'm glad they made it. Works really good on sensitive skin I must say thanks Dove.

July 14, 2019

Dove beauty bar is amazing, I would totally recommend!!

I love this product, the dove beauty bar is great at making my skin feel soft and doesn’t irritate my skin like a lot of other soaps I have tried. This is my favourite to use, and so affordable.

July 03, 2019

A family favorite!

I can't remember when I started using Dove Sensitive Body wash, it may be 10 years now...my hubby also uses it along with dove sensitive soap bar, really feels nice, and leaves you fresh without an overwhelming parfum smell.