Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

December 09, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin!

This is my fave soap of all times. I have sensitive skin and using this soap I have no irritation issues . It’s perfect for all parts of the body. A soap for everyone

November 26, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Great for sensitive skin

This bar doesn't dry up my hands. It's also great for my baby boy,who has eczema.It's the only product he uses at bath time as it doesn't irritate his skin.

October 24, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Best beauty bar

This beauty bar gives me the cleanest and softest skin of all. My face is so sensitive but this clears my face up straight away and leaves it feeling fresh and clean. Will always buy this soap as I know it is soft and gentle for my children also x

October 22, 2019

Smooth sensation

I tried a sample of this beauty bar for sensitive skin and it was so nice to use. When I used it there was no residue on my skin and no extreme smells of a perfume. I will continue to use this in the future.

October 14, 2019

Not for us but a decent soap

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar has many pros and a few cons. I received a sample bar from elsewhere that I am reviewing.

The soap is pretty and in a shape I find easy to grasp when washing. It lathers well, and does fulfill the promises of being moisturizing and good for sensitive skin.

However, my family finds it takes a lot of effort to rinse off the soap. If you don't rinse almost twice as long as with other soaps, it feels like there is a film left behind. Also, we aren't fond of the scent, and how long it lingers. That may be our taste and sensitivity.

Many people will love the soap, and it is decent. It's not for our family as we do currently have other products we feel are better.

October 08, 2019
    Hammersmith and Fulham, United Kingdom

Highly recommend -Dove sensitive skin Beauty bar

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.
    I love how soft and silky smooth Dove soap leaves my skin feeling. No hard rubbing on the skin/ flannel or sponge .
    Application is easy -rinsing is easy , Leaving my skin fresh and clean, no need to moisturise with creams as this beauty bar really leaves your skin hydrated, soft and actually legs shiny . Love this product and so too do my friends and family .

October 02, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Holy grail of soap for people with skin allergies

I use the Dove sensitive skin beauty bar everyday in the shower and in the evenings to wash my face. It keeps your ph balanced perfectly. My skin never gets dried out from this bar and it just continues to keep my skin soft and moisturised! Anyone with skin allergies or problems like eczema and psoriasis this is the perfect bar for you! It won't cause any additional flareups, redness or irritation!

October 02, 2019

I really like this product!

I really like this product. My daughter is using it and It was really good for her skin. My daughter has skin allergy and we always have problem when using regular soap.

October 01, 2019

yes i will purchase a full size bar

I tried the sample i received yesterday i will definety buy a full size bar My skin felt super soft and not greasy like a few I have tried. My skin did not feel tight after using. I have tried a few and did not like them but for the first time I can say WOW. Thanx for the sample

September 20, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Its amazing

I use this soap all the time, its gentle and leaves my skin fealing super clean! It lathers well, it doesn't have much of a scent, which is great if your skin is sensitive.