Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 24, 2020

Best bar soap

I love this bar, makes my skin soft and silky! This is the only bar soap that I buy anymore! My mom used it and I got hooked on my first time I tried it, my husband loves to rub my skin because it is soooo soft!

As advertised.

I was recommended this "sensitive" soap by my dermatologist. Since using it my skin doesn't react as it used to. It has a nice subtle scent and lathers nicely.

January 22, 2020

I would buy this product again

I have sensitive skin and not a fan of extensive fragrance. Dove has been my go to brand: ‘sensitive skin’ soap is a good product and I would buy it again!

Been using for years

Every now and again I try a different soap bar, but just keep coming back to Dove. We grew up with a soap bar and feel cleaner using the bar over a liquid formulation, plus the packaging is more environmentally friendly.

January 14, 2020

Sensitive skin loves

This soap is very gentle on your skin, even sensitive skin. My grandson has mild eczema and this soap is the only soap he can use when taking a bath. It doesn't dry your skin and has a fresh clean smell. I would definitely recommend it.

January 07, 2020

I love this product I always buy it

The scent it leaves on my body is great it moisturizes my skin & leaves my skin feeling nice & soft Ive been using this product for a long time & will continue to use it for myself & my children who also have sensitive skin I would highly recommend this product to people of all ages babies seniors etc the bars last longer then most bars do

December 29, 2019

I Love Dove!

We all have used Dove soap for many years. In the winter my husband and I suffer from very dry skin. Dove really helps, smells great and feels creamy on your skin.

December 29, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Only soap my daughter with eczema can use

This is the only soap my oldest daughter with eczema can use. It's gentle enough for her skin and great for the rest of us as well. It's the only soap I can use for her and I love it.

December 18, 2019

Wonderful mild soap

I’ve been using this beauty bar for the past two years. It’s not drying like some other “gentle / sensitive” soaps. It lathers nicely and has a very mild scent.

December 16, 2019

love this product, great for allergy sufferers also

I love this product, great for allergy sufferers also like myself or simply just dry skin, leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Without all all the perfumes added.