Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

November 30, 2020

I use this product every day

It’s gentle on my skin, and doesn’t have a strong scent. I’m sensitive to smells and don’t like my soap to smell ‘perfume-y’, so this is perfect for me. I use it every day.

November 20, 2020

amazing

it cleared up my acne in just a few weeks i love it !! it was so gental and made my face super super super soft afterwards and it also smells so so so nice

November 19, 2020

I love the sensitive skin bar I will buy this again

This bar soap is amazing. I usually buy the body wash but after trying this I am a lover and will def get more bars in the future. It makes my skin so soft and it feels really smooth when I put it on my skin so try a great lather. It leaves my skin feeling soft and a lot of times after using it I do not even have to use a moire river which is so surprising to me. Because of that alone I am going to stick with this product and roadster between this bar and body washes. This product is a must for people with sensitive skin people

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this product for my face

Love this product! I use the dove sensitive skin bar to wash my face every night before bed to keep my face clear and soft. I have a lot of acne and this beauty bar helps to keep my acne under control.

Great soap!

I've been using this soap for many years.
    I doesn't mess up your skin's pH levels and so it can be used all over your body.
    I definitely recommend this product.

Perfect for eczema-prone skin

I’ve been using the Dove sensitive soap and body wash since I was young. It’s the only one that I use regularly. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin, and I’m prone to eczema in the winter and summer months. I also tend to break out in hives from products. I’ll try other sensitive body soaps, but I always come back to this. Thankfully it’s inexpensive and easy to find. I prefer the bar to the body wash due to the lower environmental impact, but they’re both great.

November 17, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Great for face

Personally I like to use this for my face and private areas. It's does a good job at cleaning and clearing up your skin. The great thing about it is that it doesn't have a strong scent which is good if you don't like scent. I definitely recommend.

November 12, 2020

Great everyday for sensitive skin

Great product for the price. Gentle enough to use on your face or daily. This bar uses 1/4 moisturizer so it’s very good for lathering. Light and mild scent.

November 12, 2020

My favourite bar soap

I have sensitive skin all over, face and body, and this is the only bar soap I can use that doesn't irritate me. I love the smell, the efficacy and how clean I feel after using it.

November 11, 2020

Always love Dove soap

For someone with sensitive skin living in an extremely dry climate, this soap is a lifesaver. I can use it without getting itchy and it helps keep my skin moisturized, especially during winter.