Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

October 22, 2021

Love this soap bar!

Dove sensitive skin beauty bar is the best!
    I have sensitive skin therefore I have to be careful on what I apply to my body. This bar leaves no tightness or film behind. It’s great for everyday use.

September 22, 2021

I would buy this product again and again. It's my new go to

I find it worked really well on my super sensitive skin. I don’t need to use as much moisturizer after using this soap. Other bar soaps dry out my face like the Shara desert. The main thing I love is that it's unscented.

August 19, 2021

Love dove

I use this bar soap all the time. I even use this as a face wash and shave cream. Its nice and gentle, doesn't make my skin feel dried out and no fragrance

August 04, 2021

Dove Beauty Bars are the ultimate

Dove Beauty Bars (specifically for sensitive skin) are perfectly gentle for cleaning and hydrating my sensitive face multiple times a day. They have been especially helpful in maintaining clean and healthy skin while having to wear a face mask more often. Dove Beauty Bars leave my skin feeling soft, hydrated, clean, and healthy without a sticky residue or dry feeling.

August 02, 2021

Very Helpful

This product is used in my daily morning routine and works very well. The soap bar leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean along with leaving a clean and shiny glow.

July 29, 2021

j'aime beaucoup ce produit :D

j'ai esseyer ce produit puisque ma peau a beaucoup changer depuis ma grossesse . j'ai la peau beaucoup plus sensible qu'avant et seche. jai beaucoup aimer ce produit qui était mieu adapter que le produit original. je le recommande bcp

July 26, 2021

Buy it

Both my daughter and husband have very sensitive skin when it comes to bar soap or body wash with lots of perfume in it.
    This stuff is amazing neither one of them break out in a rash or have any issues with it. Its our go to bar soap for sensitive skin

July 24, 2021

Love love love Dove.

I loved this product. Although I had always trusted the dove name, I buy alot of different products but i loved this one and would definitely buy it again

July 19, 2021

Works well especially for sensitive skin

Love this soap and does not break my skin out. I only buy soap for sensitive skin and this is my go to bar soap. My whole family uses Dove sensitive bar soap.

July 14, 2021

The only bar soap I use

I am sensitive to scents and can't use the regular dove bar soap, but need the extra moisture that Dove bars provide. This sensitive bar is the best solution! It isn't strongly scented, but suds up well and provides the moisturizer on dry skin. It's truly the only bar soap I use.