Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

September 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I will always buy this product

I have really sensitive skin. This is the only soap I have ever used that does not irritate my skin. No rashes... Does not leave my skin feeling dry. I love this soap

September 07, 2020

Just buy it!

As a person with sensitive skin it always hard to find products that won't make you break out. This is the only soap that has kept my skin clear for years. I highly recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin. Plus I have oily skin so it keeps it under control!

September 01, 2020

Would buy again!

Dove is usually a great purchase. This soap bar leaves my skin super soft and clean! Love how it’s moisturizing especially because I have really dry skin

August 31, 2020

Everyday soap

I have very sensitive and have difficulty finding soaps that don’t dry out my skin. I use this soap everyday without issues. I also started using it as a facial cleanser and have been receiving lots of complements about my skin. The price isn’t bad either

August 27, 2020

Only soap my skin agrees with

I have been using Dove Sensitive Beauty Bar for over 10 years now. My doctor originally recommended it to me. I have extremely sensitive skin on my face and this has been the only soap that hasn’t irritated it. Highly recommend!

August 26, 2020

Can't Go Without It

My dermatologist told me to replace my fancy cleanser with this. I was hesistant at first because I've never used a soap bar to wash my face, but I'm so glad I did. I suffered from acne, and acne marks and I would use this twice a day on my oily skin. Before bed, and first thing in the morning. Just after the first use my skin was clean, and wasn't stripped of it's natural oils (as it used to be when using the old cleanser). I highly highly recommended this if you have sensitive oily skin, or are using acne medication (sometimes a simpler routine does more good than a complex one)

August 18, 2020

Fantastic soap for sensitive skin

I’ve always struggled with sensitive skin and finding products that would work with my body. This has been my go-to soap for years now as it doesn’t dry my skin out and leaves it feeling clean and moisturized. Price is awesome as well. Would highly recommend!

August 07, 2020

Great for my sensitive skin

Leaves my skin feeling clean, nice natural smell and really great for my sensitive skin. My skin usually breaks out and this soap has been amazing.My go-to!

July 31, 2020

Essential Product

I was recommended this by my dermatologist because I have sensitive skin and I will never use anything else ever again. Clean feel, no greasy film or stripped skin, neutral smell. Great for everyday use for sensitive skin.

July 17, 2020

My favourite bar soap!

First of all, it suds up beautifully, you don’t have to use a ton! Doesn’t sting your eyes and is the best for taking that sleep out every morning! It’s gentle on your private parts too. Use it on my body and have a bar next to kitchen and bathroom sinks. Cleans my hands thoroughly after spending time in the garden. Even my husband likes it!