Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

March 02, 2021

Best Soap for Silky Smooth Skin

Dove has been my go to for years, particularly this sensitive bar as it isn't harsh on my skin. It is mild, effective and a great alternative to super scented soaps on the market. I recommend buying in a larger pack for the savings and have repurchased for many years now!

February 25, 2021
    United States

Favorite soap bar

It keeps me feeling fresh & clean! This is one of the main things in my feminine hygiene routine. It is very gentle and leaves me smelling good. It also lathers up nicely and is so affordable.

February 24, 2021

I’ve been using Dove beauty bar for sensitive skin for years

Dove beauty bar for sensitive skin has been my go to for years. Every now & then I used to try something else, and I always went back to Dove. I have super dry, and sensitive skin and it gives me just the right amount of cleansing AND moisturizing. This is my forever beauty bar. Love it.

February 20, 2021
    California, United States

Great Soap

I use this daily when I shower. I have tried other brands and other Dove scents, but this one is the absolute best. Does not irritate my skin, doesn't leave a residue, and is great for skin with eczema.

February 19, 2021

Gentle yet effective

This bar soap is AMAZING! You can use it as a body wash or as a feminine wash. It leaves you so clean and fresh but it does not irritate the skin at all. 10/10 would recommend!!

February 19, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

My husband struggles with eczema and this is our go to soap for everyday use. Soft on hands and gentle cleansing keeps moisture in to prevent dry and cracked skin.

February 15, 2021

J’adore ce produit, c’est mon numéro 1

Excellent savon pour la peau sèche, la sensation de douceur dû à la crème hydratante est sensationnelle. L’odeur est des plus agréable, on sent la fraîcheur qui s’en dégage après l’avoir utilisé.

February 09, 2021
    Virginia, United States

Dove

I love this soap. It feels good to my skin. It make my skin soft and smooth. Dove sensitive soap doesn’t cause dryness or itchiness. I recommend everyone to buy Dove sensitive soap.

January 26, 2021
    Kansas, United States

Best soap for your whole body

I started using this soap on my whole body after watching a skincare routine video. I have always used acne cleanser on my face but was unhappy with how dry it was making my face. I have also always hated the price for body wash when it seems that it doesn't last very long. I started using this on my whole body in combination with an oil free moisturizer on my face and it is perfect! I tried knock-off brands and none of them compare to Dove.

January 11, 2021

Favourite Soap

One of my favourite soaps which we use for the entire family. Its sensitive enough for delicate skin, acne skin and aging skin. Great value for your money