Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 176 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

July 01, 2017

My go to bar soap

I have very scent sensitive kids and even though I like lots of smelly soaps and product they can't stand it. I have a bar of dove in every bathroom and it is my girls favorite. It does not dry their skin out (even if they use too much), and they smell is acceptable to the grand picky ones. (Even most "unscented" products have some kind of smell and if it is too "weird" my 12 year old won't touch it).

June 27, 2017

Used this for the past 10 years, would never use any other

I've used this (and other Dove bar soaps) consistently for the past 10 years, it doesn't dry out my skin and I find bar soaps are so much easier to use in the shower than body washes. It goes on sale often so when it does I stock up!

June 15, 2017

The only beauty bar I use

I think I am using Dove beauty bars for 10 years at least. This is the only one that never disappointing me. I have tried some other brands several times, but the always go back to my favorite Dove) Would definitely recommend to everyone

June 08, 2017

Awww who needs body wash?! Well you can always buy the Dove Body Wash haha... But this soap makes my skin feel so soft... And Costco is where you can buy it for a great price in bulk!

June 07, 2017

I love the dove sensitive beauty bar. It is the only thing I have used for my kids, especially my daughter with eczema. Worked really well in all climates. It is definitely a keeper!

June 07, 2017

This is great for sensitive skin, particularly in the shower or hand washing. I don't use it for regular facial cleansing.

I've been using it for years now. Pros: scent free, gentle on skin. Cons: gets soggy really quickly - make sure it's not sitting in a pool of water (soap dish).

I have sensitive skin, and am fragrance-sensitive. This is one of my go-to products.

0.7/5

June 07, 2017

This product makes my skin more sensitive and break out. I have sensitive skin and was hoping this would help but seems to be making it worse. I fine the regular one to be better

June 06, 2017

I absolutely love this Beauty bar. I use it daily and I can't believe how it makes my skin feel. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. I will continue to purchase this for sure

June 02, 2017

J'utilise ce savon pour moi et mes enfants depuis huit ans et je l'ai conseillé à tout mon entourage.Comme ma peau est venue trop sèche lors de la grossesse,le médecin m'a recommandé ce savon et je ne peut plus m'en passer!

June 01, 2017

Il s'agit de mon savon préféré depuis toujours. Ayant la peau excessivement sensible, ce savon correspond grandement à mes besoins. Il m'arrive même à l'occasion de me laver le visage avec ce savon. Si vous avez la peau sensible, je vous le recommande fortement.