Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

June 21, 2020

The only soap I buy for my family

When my first son was born, 30 years ago, he had very sensitive skin. As a child Dove soap was the brand my mother always bought. So when as a new mother I seen Dove made soap for sensitive skin, I decided to give it a try. After seeing the improvement in my son's skin. No longer itchy or red, it's been the only brand my family uses. Not only is it good quality soap but it also is affordable to use. I strongly recommend this soap.

June 20, 2020

Best for eczema prone skin

Both my kids have severe eczema and we use only this soap based on a recommendation from their dermatologist. It is gentle, moisturizing and never causes any irritation. It also has no scent at all, which is nice because other sensitive skin products still have fragrance and that can trigger eczema flares.

June 20, 2020

SKIN SOOO SOFT

Lovely product to use for anyone with sensitive skin. Not a strong scent and leaves your skin feeling soft and not tight. I love most dove products and they are a trusted brand

June 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Perfect for daily use

I have been using this bar soap for long time and I could say that this product is amazing! The scent is so mild and not too strong. It does not dry out my skin!

June 16, 2020

The Perfect Soap that doesn't Dry Your Skin

I've been using Dove soaps for as long as I can remember. For years I have trusted Dove to take care of my skin and it has continued to and now I have my own family where my husband and daughter adore it too. Your skin feels clean and it's not drying or harsh on your skin either. It's made with 1/4 moisturizer, just like it claims. It's gentle enough to use every day on your body and your face. Yes, it's even gentle enough on your face. I use it to take off my makeup on nights where I come home late and my face never feels tight or itchy. It feels soft and smooth to the touch. It has a nice light scent too that I love. I also use it in place of shave gel. My legs feel ultra soft after shaving when I use this soap. No nicks and isn't drying either. I love how Dove takes care of our whole family. The one I have here is for sensitive skin.

May 25, 2020

The only soap in our shower!

Unlike the unscented Dove, this is actually scent free. It's the only soap my husband will use on his very sensitive skin. It leaves our skin soft and moisturized. I only use moisturizer on my face and thanks to this, I don't need it elsewhere.

May 08, 2020

Smells good

This soap smells amazing and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or stripped. After a while of using i noticed my skin is smoother. My whole family swears by this soap. Great product for the whole family!

May 01, 2020

I will buy this again

I just love to use a bar soap over gels. This bar lathers so well I know I never miss a spot. It also rinces well without feeling dry and tight after. I feel clean and moisturized with a very soft scent. Affordable and lasts long I will continue to use.

April 23, 2020

REGULAR USER

Been using this for over 20 years now, nothing is like it. Wrinses off great, no heavy residue left over and made for sensitive skin so it's been perfect.

April 22, 2020

Only soap I use

I have very sensitive skin and this is the only soap bar that I will use. My skin will not flare-up and I don't have breakouts. I find most other soaps very harsh but not this one.