Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

Awesome product!

Wonderful product! Leaves your skin very smooth & refreshed with a wonderful feeling of cleanliness! I have very sensitive skin & this soap leaves no redness or dry patches. Love the product!

Dry Skin

I have very dry sensitive skin and this bar soap is perfect! Gets a great lather and isn't drying to the skin. Even better it's by Dove which is a brand I love they have a great vision for women!

April 08, 2019

This bar has been awesome for our entire family!

The scent is wonderful, not overpowering like most soaps. It's gentle on our sensitive skin, it doesn't dry your skin out and leaves your skin soft and wonderful!

April 07, 2019

Makes my skin SO soft 😍

I love this soap so much! I have such sensitive skin and it’s hard for me to find a good soap for my skin but this one is perfect, it makes my skin so soft.

April 03, 2019

Great body wash !

Really holds up to its promise- does not dry out the skin, especially during harsh Ontario winter months. No smell, no residue left- just comfortably clean skin.

April 01, 2019

My number one face beauty bar

I have extremely sensitive skin on my face anything I ever use always makes me break out in red blotchy spots on my face. I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin

April 01, 2019

Meilleur savon/Best soap bar!!

C’est le meilleur savon en barre qui existe. J’ai une peau extrêmement sensible et c’est le seul savon qui me permet de rester hydrater et de ne pas développer d’eczéma.
    It is the best soap ever. I have extreme sensitive skin and this is the only soap that hydrates my skin and keeps my eczema away.
    I would recommend it to any of my friends and family members.

LOVE The Dove for Sensitive Skin

I love this soap. If you have sensitive skin, this is the soap for you! It’s a mild scent that does not irritate my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and CLEAN!

March 26, 2019

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar

I have had sensitive and dry skin since a little baby and have found this product to be helpful to help aide in keeping skin from getting that dry itchy winter feeling... If I do lack in using this particular product sometimes I do notice that it will get back to square one and need to continue to use so in my opinion the product is working!

March 20, 2019

Perfect for the sensitive type!

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar has been my mainstay for years. This truly is a gentle soap for folks like me with temperamental skin, prone to allergic reactions and sensitive to scent. And, the bar doesn’t melt away like some of the other brands; you really get good value from this tried and true product.