Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

March 31, 2022

Affordable soap bar.

I love most Dove items. I particularly enjoy Dove bars because of how moisturizing they are. The value for the quality is better than most other bars out there.

December 12, 2021

Great for my sensitive skin

I've always spent money on higher end brands hoping that one of them will work for my sensitive skin, I wish I had known all along that this less expensive alternative would be the best stuff ever! It's great and has become my go-to.

November 28, 2021

Great For Acne Prone Skin

My doctor recommended using Dove Sensitive to help with my acne, and it definitely helps keep the pimples at bay!
    Super nourishing, lathers well. Easy on sensitive skin.

November 24, 2021

Dove soap

This is the best soap for sensitive dry skin. It’s moisturizing but not greasy and it doesn’t leave any residue. I have bought this for awhile and it’s very affordable

November 23, 2021

Super great for tattoos

Very moisturizing and great for new tattoo because it’s gentle on the skin. Doesn’t have much of a scent which is good for tattooed skin. Light weight. Easy to wash off, leaves skin smooth.

October 27, 2021

Love them for our skin!

I love these Dove sensitive skin soaps! I use them on mine and my son's skin and they actual leaves our skins hydrated with no irritations whatsoever as well. I do recommend for all skin types.

October 23, 2021

Love this soap bar!

Dove sensitive skin beauty bar is the best!
    I have sensitive skin therefore I have to be careful on what I apply to my body. This bar leaves no tightness or film behind. It’s great for everyday use.

September 22, 2021

I would buy this product again and again. It's my new go to

I find it worked really well on my super sensitive skin. I don’t need to use as much moisturizer after using this soap. Other bar soaps dry out my face like the Shara desert. The main thing I love is that it's unscented.

August 19, 2021

Love dove

I use this bar soap all the time. I even use this as a face wash and shave cream. Its nice and gentle, doesn't make my skin feel dried out and no fragrance

August 05, 2021

Dove Beauty Bars are the ultimate

Dove Beauty Bars (specifically for sensitive skin) are perfectly gentle for cleaning and hydrating my sensitive face multiple times a day. They have been especially helpful in maintaining clean and healthy skin while having to wear a face mask more often. Dove Beauty Bars leave my skin feeling soft, hydrated, clean, and healthy without a sticky residue or dry feeling.