Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

December 10, 2018

Excellent for sensitive skin

I buy Dove Sensitive Beauty Bars regularly and highly recommend this product. It cleans well without irritating my sensitive skin; and does not leave any residue; and it moisturized very well.

December 06, 2018

Feels great on my skin

I have sensitive skin and this soap does not make me break out in a rash. I really like that it doesn't have a scent as I hate scented soaps. Awesome product!

November 05, 2018

I love this simple soap bar!

I use this because it’s gentle, does not have any harsh fragrances, and it’s safe in the sensitive areas of the body. You can also use it on the face if needed and it did not break me out, although I don’t use it everyday as a face soap.

October 03, 2018

Thumbs up. I will buy more

I have a dry skin and I was amazed with the result. Super moisture in my skin and feels soft after my shower. I love the smell of it. I will definitely buy more scents.

0.8/5

September 28, 2018

Not for everyone

I am not sure if it was a bad experience for me because I do NOT have sensitive skin but I honestly hate it. It has this nasty sickly scent, it leaves this thick coat of residue no matter how much washing you do. It made my skin feel tough and hard. I was not impressed or amused.

September 26, 2018

Best soap for sensitive skin

This is the only soap my family uses! It’s gentle yet effective on your skin. My daughter is prone to rashes and this soap keeps it away. I highly recommend this product to anyone with skin issues!

September 25, 2018

Leaves hands and face feeling fairly soft and hydrated!

It works very well, although takes a bit for a new bar to actually lather.. overall it’s good, it didn’t leave my face feeling as smoothe/soft as expected but it still did the job and did not irritate the skin.. so that’s good! 3 and a half star for me..

September 24, 2018

Must buy

Heyyyy this is the best soap bar ever. 😍All my family is using it.🏘 It leaves your skin CLEAN🌼, FRESH🌼, HYDRATED🌼 AND SUPER SUPER SOFT🌼.🌹 👉Doesn't irritate the skin. 👈Believe me! 👌My skin is super dry and only dove products keep it hydrated.💋 No more itchy skin. 🤗

September 21, 2018

My skin's favorite!

I love how the Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar leaves my sensitive skin clean and soft without irritation. I also love that it's scent-free, which leaves me smelling clean and nothing else.

September 21, 2018

Does exactly what it says it does

My husband has very sensitive skin and this is the only soap I feel comfortable buying. It does not irritate his skin at all and is always a good price.