Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Reviews

The all-important checklist for sensitive skin is a long one, but beyond ¼ moisturizing cream, Dove® has gotten all this into one bar: true mildness, hypo-allergenic, and dermatologist tested. For best results, use daily. In skincare, everyday is everything™.

For more info, visit Dove.

February 20, 2019

Works wonderfully.

I have bought the Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar many times and will continue to. It smells nice and fresh and yet does not irritate my skin. I use it every time I shower.

February 18, 2019

Wow

Je rachèterais ce produit encore et encore tellement que je l’adore.
    Ces le préférer de toute ma famille puisque ces le seule produit que certains tolère.

February 16, 2019

Dove sensitive beauty bar

We love dove products but I especially love that my daughter can use this soap and she is left with soft skin. Most soaps leave my dauhhter with itchy skin but Dove sensitive beauty bar never leaves her itchy after a shower.

February 11, 2019

Our allergist recommends for our son

Our sons allergist recommends Dove for our son who has eczema and allergies. Our whole family only uses Dove for our sensitive eczema skin. Great product and highly recommend this product.

February 09, 2019

Gentle enough for sensitive toddler skin

Great soap for someone who is allergic to the world.
    I pretty much break out in hives from anything, this is safe for me, and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry and itchy! Been a loyal customer for years!

February 09, 2019

Won’t Use Anything Else!

Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar is the only soap me and my family will use. We all have extremely sensitive skin and this soap is gentle and does not irritate our skin or leave a residue. It leaves our skin feeling soft, clean, and moisturized. We love it!

February 07, 2019

This is the best wash ever! I even use it for my face !

Unlike other bar soaps my skin does not get sticky, and having psoriasis it's gentle on my skin, but cleans it properly leaving my skin feeling soft all day.

February 05, 2019

This soap is the one we always use.

It's gentle enough for the whole family to use and you feel clean after. Great price and a delicate scent so it doesn't clash with your perfume or deodorant.

January 31, 2019

I would buy this product again.

This is just what my skin has been longing for. I have very dry sensitive skin and this soap makes my skin feel silky soft and clean. No greasy residue.

January 25, 2019

Effective product for sensitive skin

Great for people with sensitive skin types. Soft and gentle on the skin. Great product overall with great value. Also great for the whole family to use!!!