Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

November 03, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

This product leaves my skin so smooth. Never dry and flakey. Has such a clean fresh smell. And honestly this is the only soap I prefer to buy. The price is good as well. Just wish the bar was bigger. I feel they have reduced the bars size the past year.

November 03, 2018

I will repurchase this product again

It smells so good and it does a good job in cleansing my body. I usually use a different cleanser for my face but this one has been good enough for my face too.

November 01, 2018

Not heavy scent, cheap

Soft skin, very mild and great for those women with eczema. I bought this online for a good deal, lasted me for about a month for daily use! I have a lot of allergies and with this one I had no reaction and it leaves no film

September 19, 2018

I love the Dove Cucumber beauty bar!!!

I love the Dove cucumber beauty bar! I can literally still smell it on me hours after I’ve taken my shower. It’s amazing!! I highly recommend it. I only buy Dove soap!!!!!

September 19, 2018

Feels and smells amazing!

I love this beauty bar! Not only does this bar smell good (not to strong of a scent, it’s not overwhelming just like I like) but it also leaves my skin feels smooth, nourished, and clean!
    I would highly recommend this and any/all other dove beauty bars to anyone wanting to try them!!
    The only con I find is the price. It’s a little steep.

September 18, 2018

Love this!!!! This is my new go to bar soap.

I love this bar soap! Has a good life span, doesn’t leave an oily or dry feeling after. This soap smells good and is relaxing and refreshing. Has now replaced my liquid soap!

September 18, 2018

I, Personally fell in love with this Soap!

I, Love this soap I, first brought a single bar From my local dollar store and when I, used this one bar I, was sold. The very next Morning I,went back and brought four packs and the body wash.

September 04, 2018

Best Bar soap!

this is my favorite soap bar for many years! The moisturizer really works, I love how fresh I feel after a shower, and always wash my face with it too. The skin gets so soft without the need to run for an extra moisturizer after the shower. good for sensitive skin.

August 21, 2018

Love this product!

This is a prefect soap when on a budget, or when you need a soap to do everything! It creates a nice lather and a divine scent, it also washes away nicely doesn't leave you with any residue. I feel comfortable using it on my face as well-wish saves a ton of money in the face cleansing department. My son also uses this soap so it's gentle enough to use on children.

August 08, 2018

Smells great!

I really like the Dove Cucumber soap bar. It leaves my skin feeling clean. The smell of the bar itself is refreshing without being overpowering because I dont like strongly scented products. The one down side is that this bars start to disappear on their own if they are left in any bit of water which means that you may not get the value you paid for. A suggestion would be to use a soap dish where the bar doesn't sit in a puddle of water (I.e., a wire soap dish). Despite its downfall, I would still buy it because I prefer it over other bars.