Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

February 07, 2019

dove beauty bar

I purchased this item for a review on this website and to my knowledge it was exactly what I was expecting.
    Clean and fresh and great lather to which I told a few family members about and they went out and bought some and loved it so I am happy that I did this so very grateful for the product
    thanks so much for the time on this matter

January 21, 2019

I'm addicted to this product!

What can I say! I only buy that soap bar. It smells good, it's gentle on the skin and hydrate it a lot. And it leaves the skin fresh and clean. Dove is my favorite brand of soap now!

January 17, 2019

Best soap for me and hubby

I have been using this soap for the last 4 years now. I love the smell and the feeling of it on my skin. It doesn't feel dry and sticky like other soaps. Smells fresh and my hubby loves using it too.

January 15, 2019

Quality product with great moisturizing

I love this product because of moisturing qualities especially during the long winters when our skin tends to dry out. I would definitely purchase again for my family.

January 13, 2019

Softest skin Ever

I still cant believe my skin still feels so soft and young looking at the age of 47.
    My daughters have also started using it. Best beauty secret in the business.

November 03, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

This product leaves my skin so smooth. Never dry and flakey. Has such a clean fresh smell. And honestly this is the only soap I prefer to buy. The price is good as well. Just wish the bar was bigger. I feel they have reduced the bars size the past year.

November 03, 2018

I will repurchase this product again

It smells so good and it does a good job in cleansing my body. I usually use a different cleanser for my face but this one has been good enough for my face too.

November 01, 2018

Not heavy scent, cheap

Soft skin, very mild and great for those women with eczema. I bought this online for a good deal, lasted me for about a month for daily use! I have a lot of allergies and with this one I had no reaction and it leaves no film

September 19, 2018

I love the Dove Cucumber beauty bar!!!

I love the Dove cucumber beauty bar! I can literally still smell it on me hours after I’ve taken my shower. It’s amazing!! I highly recommend it. I only buy Dove soap!!!!!

September 19, 2018

Feels and smells amazing!

I love this beauty bar! Not only does this bar smell good (not to strong of a scent, it’s not overwhelming just like I like) but it also leaves my skin feels smooth, nourished, and clean!
    I would highly recommend this and any/all other dove beauty bars to anyone wanting to try them!!
    The only con I find is the price. It’s a little steep.