Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

April 06, 2019

I would continue to buy this product time and time again!

This soap leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! I love the scent of it and it’s not overpowering. The cucumber scent is light and smells great! It is easy on my skin and I use it every single day! I have combination skin and it works really well for me!

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Very good

Nice fragrance. Made my skin feel nice. Would definitely buy. I really enjoyed it. Didn't dry my skin out at all. Would definitely reccomend to family and friends

March 01, 2019

My favourite soap and the one I keep going back to

I absolutely adore this soap. It has great value for the price that it is - you can spend about 4 dollars and have soap that'll last you easily two months. Not only that but it is very smooth and leaves your skin feeling soft after your bath. It has a very light odour as well. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

February 07, 2019

dove beauty bar

I purchased this item for a review on this website and to my knowledge it was exactly what I was expecting.
    Clean and fresh and great lather to which I told a few family members about and they went out and bought some and loved it so I am happy that I did this so very grateful for the product
    thanks so much for the time on this matter

January 21, 2019

I'm addicted to this product!

What can I say! I only buy that soap bar. It smells good, it's gentle on the skin and hydrate it a lot. And it leaves the skin fresh and clean. Dove is my favorite brand of soap now!

January 17, 2019

Best soap for me and hubby

I have been using this soap for the last 4 years now. I love the smell and the feeling of it on my skin. It doesn't feel dry and sticky like other soaps. Smells fresh and my hubby loves using it too.

January 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Quality product with great moisturizing

I love this product because of moisturing qualities especially during the long winters when our skin tends to dry out. I would definitely purchase again for my family.

January 13, 2019

Softest skin Ever

I still cant believe my skin still feels so soft and young looking at the age of 47.
    My daughters have also started using it. Best beauty secret in the business.

November 03, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

This product leaves my skin so smooth. Never dry and flakey. Has such a clean fresh smell. And honestly this is the only soap I prefer to buy. The price is good as well. Just wish the bar was bigger. I feel they have reduced the bars size the past year.

November 03, 2018

I will repurchase this product again

It smells so good and it does a good job in cleansing my body. I usually use a different cleanser for my face but this one has been good enough for my face too.