Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

December 13, 2017

Great product! Love the smell!

I use this soap everyday, and my husband loves it too! The smell is so fresh . The lather is also great, and my skin is so soft and moisturizer after!

November 15, 2017

Great soap!

I usually prefer to use handmade soap bars, however I had received this soap bar from a friend so I decided to try it out. The smell is decent for the simple bar that it is. It does well to make you feel clean after and is worth the price. Probably would not purchase again only because I am a soap bar fanatic and buy most of my soap from the farmer's market and the like. If you are looking for a cheap and simple soap however, then I would definitely recommend this!

October 06, 2017

I would buy this product again.

It cleanses skin really well. I have even used it on my face. Many say not to use soap on your face, but this isn’t like soap. It not only cleanses well, but it leaves your skin well moisturized. After using it, I don’t find I need added moisturizer. It has a pleasant scent.

September 11, 2017

Un savon doux

J'adore l'odeur et la texture du savon au concombre de Dove. C'est mon préféré. Il laisse la peau extrêmement douce, ma peau ne se dessèche pas comme avec d'autres savons, elle reste bien hydratée.

August 18, 2017

By far the best bar soap so far!

Best smelling soap i have ever used. I bought it to try and my husband will not use anything else now. Its a must have in our house. It leaves your skin very soft with a nice scent to last the day.

August 17, 2017

I love it use it every day and feels great.

This product feels great on skin. I love the fragrance and the feeling that it leaves on my skin.Skin feels smooth and fresh to the feel.The price is right.

August 15, 2017

Nice fresh scent

Dove has brought out so many great fresh scents....this scent has to be one of my favorite picks. Since this is the only bar soap that we use in our household. Thanks Dove keep making your Fresh Scents!

August 15, 2017

Le meilleur savon qualité-prix!!!

Ce savon est digne des meilleurs savons achetés dans les belles boutiques! Il est crémeux, il sent super bon et laisse la peau douce et hydratée!!

August 11, 2017

Refreshing scent

I find that the scent is just right. Its light and leaves your skin feeling soft. It is great for anyone who has an issue with skin sensitivities. The price is affordable and you can easily find this at most stores.

3.2/5

August 11, 2017

Smells great

This soap is great if you can get it on sale. It smells fantastic and does the job but I'm worried about added chemicals. Leaves skin soft and lightly fragrant.
    I likely won't buy it again as I like the regular dove soap or even the foam soap.