Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

July 24, 2019

Fresh Scent to Reinvigorate your Face!

Dove makes one of the most hypoallergenic and skin-sensitive products I know out there. It feels soft and leaves a nice cucumber scent afterwards. I love how the soap feels on my face and the fact that it doesn't leave my face feeling dry. Refreshing cleansing soap. I use this to remove make up and dirt off my face after a long work day!

July 05, 2019

Love the Bar

I'm a body wash kind of gal. I recently purchased a few of the Dove beauty bars to try out. WOW! great lather, wonderful scent that left me feeling fresh and clean not to mention how soft my skin feels. This beauty bar is great for women, men and children. Non irritating with a fresh cool scent that leaves the skin feeling so soft. I usually apply moisturizer on my skin after the shower but did not need to from using this beauty bar. I love it so much that I have given these bars to my family to try. One more thing,this bar does not get grungy in the shower as do most soaps bars. This bar feels so soft and luxurious and I have yet to go back to body wash. Love Dove beauty bar and I high recommend. I will be purchasing more in the future and it's better for the environment.

June 19, 2019

Love the fresh scent

Dove has been my favorite bar soap for as long as I can remember. I love this scent for summer, it smells so fresh and clean! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and never irritates my sensitive skin.

May 14, 2019

Been using this for a very long time!

My super love soap bar! Not only for me but for my entire family. My in laws use it too! Super soft on skin and works with sensitive skin like mine,we love the scent as it feels like literally fresh after a bath and the feeling of breeze can be felt. I have used this product long before I knew my husband and up to now. I made sure I have stacks of them at home.

May 03, 2019

Dove bar soap

Dove is one of my favourite products. This is the only kind of bar soap my hubby will use. He loves it a lot , and will continue to buy it. Definitely urge people to try it

May 01, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Dove Cucumber bars

My family loves dove products our go to bar are the Cucumber their leave your body shown small the fresh very Gentle on our skin .greay for people with dry skin it helps heal your skin form dryness

April 26, 2019

The only soap for me

I have used this soap for years! It has a nice fresh scent. I have exema and find that Dove is the only soap that does not irritate it. The soap is hydrating and long lasting! I would recommend it to anyone!

April 10, 2019

My skin feels amazing since using this product :)

My skin feels amazing since using this product , i use it during the dry winter months :) my husbands skin is also very dry all year round and this definitely works for him as well. i would highly recommend this to everyone!!!

April 06, 2019

I would continue to buy this product time and time again!

This soap leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean! I love the scent of it and it’s not overpowering. The cucumber scent is light and smells great! It is easy on my skin and I use it every single day! I have combination skin and it works really well for me!

April 03, 2019

I freaking love dove!

Dove has always left my skin feeling completely replenished and smooth. I use a lot of dove products including shampoo, conditioner as well and I have never been disappointed! Doesn’t leave you feeling oily, doesn’t clog my pores and has such a great smell!