Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

March 11, 2020

My go to beauty bar

Dove beauty bar has made itself in to my daily routine. I use it everyday, it leaves my skin soft and smelling fresh . The fragrance left behind is light and refreshing.

February 27, 2020

love the smell

for those looking for a good skin condition, this product is a must try, with cucumber unique flavor, it gives a thorough facial relaxation feels like fresh and spa like feelings after.

January 29, 2020

I would buy again!

This bar had the best smell ever! The smell radiated out of the box it had been in, and made me want to buy 10 more of these.
    On top of smelling amazing, the smell stayed on my skin!

December 26, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

The best beauty bar of Dove so far

I have tried this soap bar more than 10 years ago and I loved it since then. Even if I sometimes switch to othe soap bars but this os is still my favourite. The slightly cucumber frangrance is just amazing, fresh and not too strong
    Love it and will always recommend it

October 13, 2019

Smooth Skin

Smooth skin starts here. After showering I can feel my skin is soft and supple. Other types of bar soaps usually strip away my skin's natural barrier, making it flaky and dry. However, this one leaves my skin moisturized.

September 20, 2019

Cucumber scent

The cool Green dove bar soaps are great you could feel the moisture and the soap melts into the palm also does a nice deep clean also has nice cucumber smell

September 20, 2019

Makes skin so soft

This turned my dry skin into amazing soft silky smooth skin I absolutely love it and recommend it to all my family and friends it’s one thing I use daily for my face and body

August 18, 2019

A lovely soap bar!

I used this soap bar for one week and already my skin feels softer. Use with lathering loofa for best results! I give this 5 stars across the board! Has a clean, lasting smell to it as well. I really love this little bar. Great value for the price. Even better if you have a coupon!!!

August 13, 2019

Love the smell!

Dove bar is a great product period but the cucumber scented is just so refreshing and relaxing. It lathers really well and leaves your skin feeling super soft.

July 24, 2019

Fresh Scent to Reinvigorate your Face!

Dove makes one of the most hypoallergenic and skin-sensitive products I know out there. It feels soft and leaves a nice cucumber scent afterwards. I love how the soap feels on my face and the fact that it doesn't leave my face feeling dry. Refreshing cleansing soap. I use this to remove make up and dirt off my face after a long work day!