Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

February 12, 2021

Refreshing!

One of my favorite bar soaps, it smells lovely but the scent is not too potent. It is fresh and somehow yummy smelling. It cleans the skin without being drying or harsh, leaves you feeling clean, refreshed and still a bit moisturized. It can be found just about everywhere and is often on sale. My only gripe is that it makes a mess of the soap dish in the shower and sometimes never fully dries, I dont like that mush, this would be my top soap if not for it.

February 12, 2021

Great scent

The scent is great, not too strong and works well. The value is great as well and works for body and face in a pinch. If cost or not wanting to smell too feminine is important

January 29, 2021

Included in every grocery purchase

Dove Beauty Bars are essential with every grocery order. I love how it keeps my skin moisturized and works to remove mascara without stinging my eyes. This scent adds that little bit of oomph to help wake up in the morning!

November 18, 2020

Nice scent

This bar soap has a light smell. I use it when I shower and it really helps in keeping moisture for my body skin as well as my face skin. One of the problems is it runs out so fast

November 05, 2020
    United States

love it!

I love the fresh, clean scent of this beauty bar! Its so light and refreshing to use. It lathers beautifully, and rinsed off completely. My skin was left so soft and smooth and did not feel tight or agitated. My skin can become sensitive to certain products, but this one was so calming and gentle and left my skin completely refreshed. It is also very affordable and is a scent the entire family can enjoy!

September 02, 2020

My go to soap

I have very sensitive skin and most soaps cause reactions this soap does not. It makes my skin soft and the smell is awesome. It works great for washing your hands to cause it doesn’t dry out your skin.

July 16, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This product is great! I would buy this product again

Dove cool moisture is the best! I discovered this soap a month ago, it helps your skin moisturize and refreshing 😊 Try it! Youscent'll will never regret 😉

June 18, 2020

Nice bar n don’t make you skin dry

I really like this beauty bar specially during summer, it feels very refreshing in the morning , I highly recommend this to everyone who is looking for good bath bar

June 08, 2020

Refreshing and sweet

I Love the smell, I love the smooth feeling that my skin has after using it. No sticky-ness or oily-ness at all!! Leaves me feeling refreshed and clean!

June 07, 2020

For the body not face

My skin tends to get really dry with bar soap but i was able to try out a bar a friend gave me. First off.. It smells amazing. The scent lingered for a bit and I felt so refreshed when I kept smelling it on myself. My skin did not feel dry after drying off which is fantastic. I did not feel any tightness or itchiness.