Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 168 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

A refreshingly light sensation that’s an uplifting moment for your skin. The crisp, soothing scent of cucumber & green tea. A refreshing light formula. How cool is that?

For more info, visit Dove.

June 27, 2017

Good product

This beauty bar is nice, it has a fresh, soothing scent. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and not "soapy". I would have liked if it kept your skin feeling more moisture for longer.

June 26, 2017

I would you this product over and over

The feeling of the beauty bar is amazing. I love the smell of it and the way it washes. I love dove beauty bar then anything else in the world. Amazing

June 22, 2017

yes i would, it is great, i will always buy this product

i love Dove products beauti bars are great. Iuse this and i use it on my children. i have told all my friends of these products and now they use it my husband uses it also. i will always buy Dove, thanx

June 20, 2017

Mon savon préféré.

J'aime beaucoup le savon Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture, c'est un des mes préférés et celui que j'utilise le plus souvent. Il sent très bon et il mousse bien. Je vous le recommande.

2.7/5

June 15, 2017

Okay product

The Smell is good but the smell does not last long . I wish there was more of a variety of smells to choose from. Wish the appearance was better for the package

June 14, 2017

What a wonderful fresh scent of cucumber with green tea as ingredients. So soft and gentle on your skin.
    Just makes me feel real clean and fresh. Creamy, silky soap,so I can pamper myself . I would recommend this
    bar to anyone.

May 30, 2017

Not only does my skin feel great after a shower but the light scent of the cool moisture bar stays with you long enough to pass on the perfume. Love how soft and silky my skin feels and the bar is moisturizing enough to not need to apply body cream so I'm out the door quicker.

May 30, 2017

I love it!!! !!! Best purchase ever!!! It keeps my skin feeling soft and has been helping with my bumpy upper arms so amazing!!!!!!! Two thumbs up! :)

1.7/5

May 29, 2017

This dried my skin out and left me with flaky red patches. I'm not impressed with dove brand and the quality of their products. Their hair line is decent though

May 26, 2017

This soap is fantastic. It makes your skin so soft and it smells amazing. It doesn't leave any residue, it rinses off really really well!! It's fresh scent really helps you start your day.

kns215 added a new review for