Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 170 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

March 26, 2017

I really like this soap, it works great with my sensitive skin. i would highly recommend this to there's, and there's barely a smell to it. The price is great for it also.

March 21, 2017

This is my favourite unscented bar on the market! I can have sensitive skin sometimes and this cleans well without irritating my skin. I always stock up with the large packages of this because it's always a great value for my money. I even can get away with using this on my face in a pinch.

March 18, 2017

This soap is a go to in our house. My little guy has sensitive skin and this is gentle enough to use daily. We all use it and it is not all offensive.

March 16, 2017

I completely Love this soap Bar it gives my skin a fresh new clean feeling without needing a scent cleans your body and doesn't dry it out really helps if you use lotions or perfumes after so you don't have a double scent on you I would totally agree on buying this product again.

March 15, 2017

The only thing I can use on my skin without my eczema flaring up. Definitely worth every dollar (even though its reasonably priced). I wouldn't even consider using a different bar of soap.

March 13, 2017

I have been a dove soap user ever since because I have very sensitive skin. My skin will dry up in every change in the weather and Dove has been a very big help in making my skin retain its moisture. My husband also uses the same soap and it makes our skin better. Now that we have a baby, I also use the dove baby soap for his skin. We definitely love Dove soap!

March 13, 2017

I have been using dove for at least a few years now and it's the best soap out there that I find and the sent is amazing all depends if u use the uncented one or not there's different scents also all on them r amazing and even the uncented one smells amazing

March 06, 2017

Our family uses this soap daily..It keeps our skin soft and not dry. I recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin or dry skin. Love this product

March 04, 2017

Love this soap , I have sensitive skin and it works perfect with out irritating my skin . I use this soap is even so gentle that I sometime wash my face with it if I am out of face wash

1.5/5

March 01, 2017

This unscented version of Dove bar soap was a shocking disappointment because it was actually quite drying to my skin. Dove is known to contain cream and had a reputation for being a moisturizing benefit for dry skin. The scented version and the sensitive skin version do live up to that, but for some reason the unscented version simply did not. I thought it would be even more soothing and neutral than the regular version (because it is unscented) but in fact it was quite irritating and i found myself experiencing very itchy skin after using it even though my skin is not of a very dry or sensitive nature. I cannot recommend this product for even regular skin. If you can handle Dove's regular scent which is quite mild, i would recommend that version instead as its lather is more rich and emollient.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo