Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

August 18, 2021

My fave beauty bar!

I always repurchase this soap bar. I trust it to use it on my face to take off makeup. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight or dry. It lathers great! The bar lasts me a long time. I can usually find really great deals on Dove and regularly find coupons to make this brand ultra affordable. 10/10 recommend!

July 21, 2021
    United States

Family favourite

This soap is the only one me and my family use as other don’t clean and feel the same it’s great at removing make up too as some cleaners I’ve tried don’t even remove my make up as they state and with my partner having a skin condition this also works well with his skin

May 25, 2021

Je recommande ce produit

Je recommande ce produit je suis folle de cette barre de savon elle hydrate et rend la peau douce ne laisse pas de sensation collante sur la peau je l’adore

April 13, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

I would totally recommend this product to all my family and friends, i love the texture and the way it feels on my skin, absolutety refreshing!! You should totally get it for yourself!

April 03, 2021

Amazing for tattoos or piercings!

When a piercer or tattoo artist recommend you an unscented soap to use, they usually recommend this brand and product. Specifically for how long it lasts, how easy it is to find and how clean it keeps your body while still feeling moisturized.

March 11, 2021

The Perfect Soap For The Most Sensitive Skin !

The Perfect Soap For The Most Sensitive Skin ! I suffer from eczema and extremely sensitive skin , I can’t use any scented soaps what do ever and this has been the one I’ve used for years I love it !

February 13, 2021
    Co Longford, Ireland

Love dove soap

Very soft on the skin. Nice white bar with a photo of a dove lovely. Nice smelling soap, no scent of it. Fresh and lovely, great for washing in the shower or just your hands if coming in from a days work.

Updated On: February 13, 2021

Love it.

February 09, 2021
    United Kingdom

Leaves your skin so soft

I love how it makes my skin feel soft and moisturized.Its a good price and is a nice beauty staple to have. Though i don't always use bars, this bar is one of my favs

November 18, 2020

Only soap I use to wash my hands!

This soap is amazing and it’s a great fragrance free alternative to pump hand soaps that cost a fortune. It’s the only soap that I use to wash my hands. Doesn’t dry your hands out and it lathers up beautifully. I put a clean cloth under my bar soap each day and replace it each night to help the bar to last longer, as I have yet to find a soap holder that doesn’t pool up the water. Definitely love this soap!

November 11, 2020

Gentle and affordable

Highly recommend the Dove body bar for those with dry, sensitive skin. It doesn't leave my skin tight and dry after shower. Value for money and the unscented version can be used by the entire family.