Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

May 21, 2020

I will buy this product again and again,

I have been using this product for many years now, it leaves your skin soft with no residue left behind, it does not dry out your skin it actually moisurizes it.

April 02, 2020

Love This

This product is amazing. I really loved this for when I get my new tattoos to keep them clean without using harsh chemicals or hard scents. It's hard to find a good soap bar that doesn't leave your skin feeling dry, tight and uncomfortable. but this product doesn't.

March 31, 2020

My go to soap

DOVE® UNSCENTED BEAUTY BAR is my go to soap for everyday use. The unscented bar is required by me as I can't use anything with perfume. The soap leaves my skin soft and moisturized.

March 10, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would buy it again

Love the smell of dove soap especially the baby one I love the feeling of dove soap on my body I feel sexy and i smell amazing my skin feeling like a baby soft and smooth I would recommend this product to all there's different ones available so u have choices

March 06, 2020

Just awesome

I love all the dove beauty bars, but when you want a free, clean and great moisturizing bar, this is the go too. And you can get them on sale with coupons, and that makes everything even better.

March 02, 2020

This is the only soap I will buy.

Dove Scent Free Soap is fantastic. I am sensitive to many scents and I need a product that will not irritate my skin I have been uses this soap for many many years and I doubt if I’ll ever change

February 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smooth realness

I love Dove scent free soap. It is perfect for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and renrergized. I have got all my friends and family to try it out because it's just so perfect.

February 27, 2020

I buy this product as our household soap can’t beat it

I buy this soap for our whole household as it’s so easy on delicate skin. With 2 family members having horrible eczema plus our dry Manitoba winters I haven’t found any other soap mild enough to take care of all our skin plus it doesn’t dry it out or cause flare ups. It’s also amazing for a household that has issues with scents as it’s scent free! It’s our definate go to now!

February 24, 2020

doesn't lather much

It's great for people who may be allergic or sensitive to scented products. However, I found the soap not as hydrating when used. It really dries my hands out overtime, maybe because I wash often since it doesn't lather much.

February 10, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nice product

Cleans well and great clean feeling after a wash . Left my skin smooth and clean. I would recommend this product to my friends and family. I have no bad thing to say about a dove product