Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

November 05, 2019
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Love Dove soaps, so creamy

I have used many soaps over the years but always end up back with Dove for my face especially, so creamy and no nasty reactions which can happen with some. I love all Dove soaps and body washes.

October 29, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

Super soap

This is the only soap me and my family ever use. It's never pricey but always fantastic quality. My family suffer with eczema but it never flares it up and is always gentle and nourishing.

October 23, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Leaves skin smooth

I find many soaps leave skin feeling dry and tight but this one does not and is my favourite
    It smells lovley and fresh and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated

October 12, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Hard to beat

Versatile creamy feeling and not drying as some soaps leaves me with a lovely clean feeling and I like the smell too great product for the whole family

September 15, 2019
    United States

It didn't irritate my skin!! def buy again!

It didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Even with all the outdoor wind and light exposure. I have all sorts of allergies and this is one of the only soap products that I use regularly because it does not irritate my sensitive skin.

September 07, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dove Beauty Bar - Secret to Amazing Skin!

The Dove Beauty Bar is a secret weapon that should be used in any beauty routine. It’s mild enough to use morning and night, but provides the cleaning power of a makeup remover, without over drying. Leaving your skin soft & silky!! Been using & loving this product since my early teens and still remains my go to, and I am now in my late 30’s.

September 04, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Best Soap Ever!

The only soap I use.
    It truly makes your skin so soft and silky, I never feel sticky or like there's leftover soap residue. This stuff smells great! I mean, you really can't go wrong!

September 04, 2019

This is the brand I ALWAYS buy!

I only use dove unsented beauty bar. I wash my face with it daily and sometimes even my hair! It doesn’t leave a residue on my skin and it doesn’t irritate it either! I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin

August 30, 2019

This product was extremely useful and served its purpose.

The dove unscented bar was nice and felt good to use. I would purchase this again in the future. And I would highly recommend this bar and brand to friends and family.

August 29, 2019

I have used this product for 4 years to combat acne.

I discovered this soap after trying numerous different face washes that were getting rid of my acne, but leaving me with dry & raw skin. This soap changed my skin for the better. I am oily in my t-zone but dry and sensitive everywhere else on my face and this cleanses my face gently but effectively. I have been loyal to this soap for about 4 years and don’t plan on ever going back to harsh face washes!