Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

January 14, 2020

Love this soap

I bought this soap as I have sensitive skin and was looking for something'new to try. I was very happy with the soap not only did it help with my dry skin it did not make me have breakouts or get itchy, most soaps I have tried left my skin dry or had perfume or dye that made me itchy this did not. It is now my regular soap.

January 14, 2020

Great for Sensitive Skin

Used this when I was pregnant and it was great! I developed some sensitivities when I was pregnant but this was able to cool me down. Always love Dove products!

December 09, 2019

Light and effective

What I love about dove bar soap is that it's light and feels nice on the skin. It doesn't leave heavy residue and doesnt make my skin feel sticky. Just clean, soft, and moistured.

It's also light enough as a face wash and perfect for sensitive skin.

November 28, 2019

Great for piercings!

Great product when you need to be concerned about sensitivity. Aftercare for a nose piercing specifically requires a sensitive soap and this one has helped me maintain a healthy after care process.

It's good for everyday hand washing as well due to the gentle nature of the bar.

November 05, 2019
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Love Dove soaps, so creamy

I have used many soaps over the years but always end up back with Dove for my face especially, so creamy and no nasty reactions which can happen with some. I love all Dove soaps and body washes.

October 29, 2019
    Derby, United Kingdom

Super soap

This is the only soap me and my family ever use. It's never pricey but always fantastic quality. My family suffer with eczema but it never flares it up and is always gentle and nourishing.

October 23, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Leaves skin smooth

I find many soaps leave skin feeling dry and tight but this one does not and is my favourite
    It smells lovley and fresh and leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated

October 12, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Hard to beat

Versatile creamy feeling and not drying as some soaps leaves me with a lovely clean feeling and I like the smell too great product for the whole family

September 15, 2019
    United States

It didn't irritate my skin!! def buy again!

It didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Even with all the outdoor wind and light exposure. I have all sorts of allergies and this is one of the only soap products that I use regularly because it does not irritate my sensitive skin.

September 07, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dove Beauty Bar - Secret to Amazing Skin!

The Dove Beauty Bar is a secret weapon that should be used in any beauty routine. It’s mild enough to use morning and night, but provides the cleaning power of a makeup remover, without over drying. Leaving your skin soft & silky!! Been using & loving this product since my early teens and still remains my go to, and I am now in my late 30’s.