Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

September 15, 2019
    United States

It didn't irritate my skin!! def buy again!

It didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Even with all the outdoor wind and light exposure. I have all sorts of allergies and this is one of the only soap products that I use regularly because it does not irritate my sensitive skin.

September 07, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Dove Beauty Bar - Secret to Amazing Skin!

The Dove Beauty Bar is a secret weapon that should be used in any beauty routine. It’s mild enough to use morning and night, but provides the cleaning power of a makeup remover, without over drying. Leaving your skin soft & silky!! Been using & loving this product since my early teens and still remains my go to, and I am now in my late 30’s.

September 04, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Best Soap Ever!

The only soap I use.
    It truly makes your skin so soft and silky, I never feel sticky or like there's leftover soap residue. This stuff smells great! I mean, you really can't go wrong!

September 04, 2019

This is the brand I ALWAYS buy!

I only use dove unsented beauty bar. I wash my face with it daily and sometimes even my hair! It doesn’t leave a residue on my skin and it doesn’t irritate it either! I would recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin

August 30, 2019

This product was extremely useful and served its purpose.

The dove unscented bar was nice and felt good to use. I would purchase this again in the future. And I would highly recommend this bar and brand to friends and family.

August 29, 2019

I have used this product for 4 years to combat acne.

I discovered this soap after trying numerous different face washes that were getting rid of my acne, but leaving me with dry & raw skin. This soap changed my skin for the better. I am oily in my t-zone but dry and sensitive everywhere else on my face and this cleanses my face gently but effectively. I have been loyal to this soap for about 4 years and don’t plan on ever going back to harsh face washes!

August 29, 2019

So gentle on the skin. Perfect for exema!

I use this product daily it is my favourite soap. I have sensitive skin and this product helps to prevent itchy dry skin. This product has been the same quality for 10+ years. AMAZING!

Alabama, United States

Keeps skin soft and Smooth

Dove white Beauty Bar Unscented is perfect for sensitive skin. It leaves skin soft and smooth and very moisturized. This is the only soap that I will buy.

Perfect for sensitive skin

I love this soap! Perfect for people with sensitive skin . It doesn't dry your doing out and it's not harsh. Very moisturizing! This is my go to bar soap Love it

Great product

Great product, especially if you need to use unscented. I find Dove never dries out my skin. Great product for cleaning fresh tattoos, I always use Dove for that.