Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 176 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

June 21, 2017

Perfect for sensitive skin

Leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and soft without any irritation! I typically get very irritated with fragrance and break out quite bad all over my body! But not with this soap! Even without any fragrance this soap smells very fresh and clean!

June 14, 2017

Great for piercings

So I usually get this soap to wash my piercings because it's not irritating. It's soft and stays soft throughly it's usage life. It also doesn't leave soap residue when washed off

May 02, 2017

My skin is very sensitive, so this bar is really good. It does not irritate my skin and I have been using it for about 5 years. I recommend people with sensitive skin to use this soap. It has no fragrances and is non irritant.

March 26, 2017

I really like this soap, it works great with my sensitive skin. i would highly recommend this to there's, and there's barely a smell to it. The price is great for it also.

March 21, 2017

This is my favourite unscented bar on the market! I can have sensitive skin sometimes and this cleans well without irritating my skin. I always stock up with the large packages of this because it's always a great value for my money. I even can get away with using this on my face in a pinch.

March 18, 2017

This soap is a go to in our house. My little guy has sensitive skin and this is gentle enough to use daily. We all use it and it is not all offensive.

March 16, 2017

I completely Love this soap Bar it gives my skin a fresh new clean feeling without needing a scent cleans your body and doesn't dry it out really helps if you use lotions or perfumes after so you don't have a double scent on you I would totally agree on buying this product again.

March 15, 2017

The only thing I can use on my skin without my eczema flaring up. Definitely worth every dollar (even though its reasonably priced). I wouldn't even consider using a different bar of soap.

March 13, 2017

I have been a dove soap user ever since because I have very sensitive skin. My skin will dry up in every change in the weather and Dove has been a very big help in making my skin retain its moisture. My husband also uses the same soap and it makes our skin better. Now that we have a baby, I also use the dove baby soap for his skin. We definitely love Dove soap!

March 13, 2017

I have been using dove for at least a few years now and it's the best soap out there that I find and the sent is amazing all depends if u use the uncented one or not there's different scents also all on them r amazing and even the uncented one smells amazing