Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar Reviews

September 08, 2020

Travel must have!

I’m not usually a bar soap person, but I know I can always rely on Dove’s bar soap to not disappoint. It has a classic Dove texture and provides a rich lather. Works great for travelling when you’re short on space for liquids.

August 31, 2020

Worth buying!

I always buy this one as this is by far the best. It's worth your money and the smell is just refreshing. I would certainly recommend this for daily use, have been using this for long now!

Updated On: August 31, 2020

I always buy this one as this is by far the best. It's worth your money and is just refreshing. I would certainly recommend this for daily use, have been using this for long now!

August 31, 2020

Le meilleur pour ma peau

Ma peau étant très fragile, c'est le seul savon que je peux utiliser. Il est très doux et c'est le seul qui peut me convenir. Mes enfants l'aime beaucoup également et je ne changerais pour aucun autre!

May 21, 2020

I will buy this product again and again,

I have been using this product for many years now, it leaves your skin soft with no residue left behind, it does not dry out your skin it actually moisurizes it.

April 02, 2020

Love This

This product is amazing. I really loved this for when I get my new tattoos to keep them clean without using harsh chemicals or hard scents. It's hard to find a good soap bar that doesn't leave your skin feeling dry, tight and uncomfortable. but this product doesn't.

March 31, 2020

My go to soap

DOVE® UNSCENTED BEAUTY BAR is my go to soap for everyday use. The unscented bar is required by me as I can't use anything with perfume. The soap leaves my skin soft and moisturized.

March 10, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would buy it again

Love the smell of dove soap especially the baby one I love the feeling of dove soap on my body I feel sexy and i smell amazing my skin feeling like a baby soft and smooth I would recommend this product to all there's different ones available so u have choices

March 06, 2020

Just awesome

I love all the dove beauty bars, but when you want a free, clean and great moisturizing bar, this is the go too. And you can get them on sale with coupons, and that makes everything even better.

March 02, 2020

This is the only soap I will buy.

Dove Scent Free Soap is fantastic. I am sensitive to many scents and I need a product that will not irritate my skin I have been uses this soap for many many years and I doubt if I’ll ever change

February 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smooth realness

I love Dove scent free soap. It is perfect for sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and renrergized. I have got all my friends and family to try it out because it's just so perfect.