Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

January 05, 2020

Helped A Lot

I'm not one for taking anything for pain. I'd rather it just try to go away on it's own. But also suffer from migraines that have been passed down in our family. This is one of the only pain relief products that I will use and trust. It has been really helpful for during a long day at work and relieved the pressure I had in my head

December 16, 2019

ease my pain

i like the liquid gel texture, it's easy to swallow, most importantly it works for me, ease my headache or monthly cramps. the 400 mg works just fine. not too strong, and not too weak.

May 15, 2019

effectiveness of advil is amazing, I would buy again

I tend to get a lot of migraine, and so far this has been medication that has helped me the fastest and the best. It not always takes away the full migraine but it alleviates it most of the time. I would recommend it to people that suffer from headaches.

April 01, 2019

Great pain reliever

I often suffer from migraines and my number 1 solution is Advil liquid gels. I take them and after a small nap, I can feel total relief. I experience a faster reliever against other pain killers that take longer to relieve the pain.

August 28, 2018

My go to pain reliever

First of all...why only a 3 star rating if I'm saying it's my go to? This pain reliever works well for my family. Hubby and daughter are very satisfied with it. It's me that is rating it, so.....I suffer from considerable arthritic pain and discomfort. I suspect I have Rheumatoid arthritis but being the person I am, I suffer along and don't see the doctor. Wise, no, doctor phobia, yes....but I will go soon. I take this extra strength Advil before bed each night. I only allow myself one pill per day, not a pill taker. I like the liqui-gels for easier swallowing, although a little more elongated shape would be preferable. It does definitely take my pain from a 9 to a 6 or 7 to allow me to sleep more comfortably. I've tried the Arthritis version without much of a difference. So I'd say for normal pain it probably does the trick quite well.

May 15, 2018

Works!

Works everytime! Dosent get caught in your throat or taste yucky. It's wrorks very fast and well. Perfect for anyone. Cost is high but defantily worth it

March 05, 2018

Works good

I have been using Advil for my arthritis for a very long time. It's the only thing that works for me. I would recommend it to anyone who has long-term pain.

March 05, 2018

I buy this product as I suffer from migraines

Product is very effect in dealing with migraines. Product does not make a person feel nausea and helps with pain. The price is reasonable and pill is easily swallowed when taken

February 14, 2018

Life Saver

Regular advil would be my usual go to until one day it wasn't really working. So I tried advil extra strength liquid gels and it worked so much better on my headaches. A+ for me!

January 30, 2018

Advil- I would buy again.

Advil works great for me when I have a headache or pains. My fiance also uses Advil for tooth pain and headaches. This brand works well for us. Advil liquid gels are our go to.