Advil Extra Strength Liqui-Gels Reviews

August 21, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I always buy advil

I use advil all the time. It helps with taking the swelling down as well as taking the pain away. It works fast as when I have a migraine it takes only 10-15 minutes to take the migraine away. Love advil

April 26, 2021

Goodbye Sciatic pain!

I bought these because my other medication was to expensive. Suffering from extreme sciatica nerve pain, took 2 of these and my legs weren't aching for my whole 8 hour shift! 10/10 Highly recommend

April 16, 2021

Works really well

Its the perfect size. Works fast and very effective. Great for headaches. Good quality for your money. Would definitely recommend to everyone to buy it works.

March 22, 2021

Work for my migraines

I suffer from migraines. I’ve tried every over the counter pain medication around. I find these to be the most helpful and quick acting relief for my migraines

December 18, 2020

pain relief

Avil extra strength is my and families to go to for pain relief and believe me over the years we've tried all kinds of pain relief products and Advil wins hands down with us.

November 18, 2020

Great when you have a headache!

I like this product because it is effective, and most importantly because the size is easy to swallow as medications aren't always the easiest to take. I would say this is my fave of the Advil brand.

November 08, 2020
    United States

One of my favorites!

I suffer from a ton if headaches, and when one come on I want something that I know will work, and this product does just that. Advil is my go to OTC brand of pain relievers, and is one I know is going to be of high quality and effective relief. They work a little faster than the compatition, which is really the most important factor for me. The only downside is that over the past few years the price has gone up significantly, so I rarely purchase them anymore and instead use store brand or generic pain relievers which are not as quick action as these ones. I grab a pack whenever I see them on sale, and are still my #1 choice overall.

October 27, 2020

Best in advil brand

I find for any type of pain I have the gels are the best, paired with the extra strength. They work fast and right up until you need another dose per label instructions. I can always relay on advil liquid fast releif.

October 21, 2020

Only procuct migraine sufferers need

The liquid gel texture is easy to swallow and releases rapidly . A true magic pill for pain. Migraine sufferers like myself need relief instantly. Advil liquid gel is the closet to instant that I have come across and I have tried anything available over the counter nothing compares.

October 20, 2020

I would buy this product again and again

Advil is amazing it seriously helps me with all my ailments from migraines to monthly cramps and just any pain in general that I have often...I can always count on advil to help this aging lady feel 1000% better 🥰🥰