Advil Film-Coated Rapid Release

Advil Film-Coated Rapid Release Reviews

1 review
Ranked #79 out of 122 in Pain Relief

April 13, 2016

When I had my daughter, I had some complications with my natural delivery and it has caused lower back pain. I am not one to complain but I have noticed that the older I get, the harder it is to ignore the pain especially when my daughter wants to play tag at the park. I knew that if I didn't want to be on the sidelines, I had to find something to relieve the pain.

I received free samples of Advil Film-Coated Rapid Release Formula from Advil and Crowdtap. I have used other OTC pain relievers but I have found that either it took too long for them to work or they didn't last long. Fast acting Advil Film-Coated has a Rapid Release Formula that dissolves quickly and absorbs fast. That means I can get back to playing with my daughter faster and not be bothered by pain.

At first, I though that Advil would end up being like the other pain relievers I took in the past but I found that it started working within 10 minutes of me taking just one pill. Advil recommends that for people 12 years of age and older, you should take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet then you can take 2 tablets. I took one tablet and I was pain-free for most of the day but I'm sure that it is different for everyone.

Advil is now my new go-to medicine for my back pain and it's nice to know that it can work for other pain like:

Headaches
    Muscle aches
    Toothaches
    Menstrual cramps
    Back pain
    Aches and pains associated with the common cold.

So the next time you need to be pain-free, try Advil Rapid Release Formula in either tablet or capsule and find out for yourself why this is my new pain medicine.