Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

October 19, 2019

My go to

Advil liquid gels are my go to. I get very bad migraines, as soon as I feel one coming on I take one of these. I have them with me at all times as they are the only thing that helps, besides paying for expensive prescription medication. My life would be a crippling migraine disaster if I didn’t have liquid gels.

September 29, 2019
    Texas, United States

Always with me!

Advil liquid capsules are the top of the line for headache/pain relief. They are effective and work fast. If I try to use another product I can easily tell the difference. I always keep some in my purse, office and home. They are essential for travel.

September 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Gel capsules works fast!

I love ibuprofen gel capsules. I find that they work a lot quicker and are easy on my stomach. I carry these everywhere I go and have convinced several friends to start using gel capsule ibuprofen !

September 08, 2019

Great

This product is a great quick fix. I love how fast it works though it should be taken with food because it can be seriously harsh on ones belly. I think they should make one , but have it last 2 times longer.

July 28, 2019

My go-to for pain relief

I have been using Advil Liqui-Gels for a while now and have no intention of switching to another pain reliever. It works quickly and provides ample dosage for my needs.

July 17, 2019

Great for long lasting pain

I use Advil for all of my longer-lasting pain relief. Sore muscles, or after the dentist, or to help reduce swelling like when I tore my Achilles tendon. I need something stronger (prescription) for my migraines, but this is my go-to pain relief. Gel caps are just easier to swallow, which is why I buy this form.

July 10, 2019

Would definitely repurchase

AH-MAZING product for headaches. Nothing compares to Advil liquid gels. They are fast, effective and will rid you of a headache in no time. Advil liquid gels can be used for a number of things such as, tooth ache, cramps, headaches and more

July 04, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My Go-To Pain Reliever

Advil liqui-gels are my go-to when it comes to relieving any type of pain or discomfort that I may have. I love how effective it is too - it works very quickly for me. It’s my absolute favourite, and I always repurchase.

June 26, 2019

Amazing

What an amazing pai relief. I love advil. It always works on me. I usually break right in the middle because I thinks is a little strong. I really recommend it.

May 16, 2019

Good effectiveness

He really liked this brand (Advil) and also the effectiveness of the product. Because it is gel, the effect is faster and the pain goes away. I recommend!