Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 123 in Pain Relief

For fast and effective relief of:

• migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • menstrual pain
  • backache
  • toothache
  • reduction of fever
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

April 22, 2017

We are big Advil fans and purchased the Liqui-gels this time around. I don't often take pills, so they usually do their trick easily without me having to take 3. I find one pill does NOTHING. Two will help a little. I'm not sure if they are a lighter dose but they don't work as well as the extra strength that we are used to. I expected faster relief as well with them being liquid but no such luck.

April 22, 2017

I actually really like this product it has been helping me for the last week! Ive been getrin chronic migraines and cramps and usually it kust gets worse but these meds actually works.!!

April 21, 2017

These are always my go-to for headaches or body pain. The gel capsules work much more quickly than the tablet form. I often only need one regular strength but also buy the extra strength capsules regularly.

April 15, 2017

They are a bit expensive but the saved me from my huge headache.so many times! I love them more than tylenols because they are easier to swallow and they are fast to release the pain

April 13, 2017

It's the only pain medication that I can say gives me relief from my migraines. I tried prescription medication but never got the relief like I do from Advil liquid gels. They saved me!

April 11, 2017

I've been experiencing a lot of join pain and I can say I recieved pain relief with Advil liquid gels. My sister suffers from migraines, I gave her some to try and she's asking for more already!

April 05, 2017

This product sample just in time to try it for tooth pain. By using a push pin to break the shell and squeezing out the medicine and applying directly to the area around the tooth causing pain....the relief was quick and long lasting..

March 16, 2017

I suffer from chronic headaches and shoulder pain. These pain relievers are the only ones that work for me. I've tried a bunch but these definitely win.

March 08, 2017

j'ai une forte tendance à faire de gros mal de tête et les advils liqui gel sont les seuls a parvenir a faire partir mes douleurs. de plus, les gellules s'avale facilement

March 06, 2017

L'ibuprophen Advil liqui-gel répond à tous mes besoins lorsqu'il s'agit de douleurs musculaires ou maux de tête. Je le préfère aux capsules en poudre car il agit plus rapidement et son emballage savane aussi facilement.
    Souvent moins dispendieux en gros format soulage rapidement et efficacement.

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic