Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 146 in Pain Relief

For fast and effective relief of:

• migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

June 21, 2017

Cramps Remedie!

I rarely get sick to use this pain reliever but every month I do get the most gruesome pain during the first few days of my time of the month. Thankfully for Advil, the cramps are tolerable (of course after 30min. of it to kick into my system) and eventually pass away. If it weren't for Advil I would probably be squatting/rolling my way to work every month!

June 16, 2017

Only product i will use for my headaches

I have tried many other products but this is the only one that actually works on my massive headaches. Will keep buying this product forever. Liquid gels are the best

June 14, 2017

Advil Liqui-Gels

This year I made the switch from using extra-strength Tylenol to Advil Liqui-Gels. I find the advil liquid-gels work almost instantly and for a longer period of time. I only usually need to use one or two in a day for pain. They work great for headaches or period cramps. When I have a cold or flu I use the Advil cold and flu liquid-gels.

June 13, 2017

Advil works for me

I like the Advil liqui-gel caps ... they seem to work for me and my family. They aren't to bad to swallow and I think they become effective faster perhaps in your blood stream then the other advil products I have used. Maybe it is my imagination ... but I think they are good!

June 09, 2017

C'est juste la meilleure façon de se débarasser d'un mal de tête, il n'y a aucune marque ou aucun produit qui se compare et donne un résultat qui se rapproche de ce que les advil liquid gels offrent. C'est ce que je rachète toujours. Le format chez Costco est meilleur marché qu'en pharmacie.

June 06, 2017

Such a great product! I always choose Advil brand because they use nothing but the highest quality ingredients in all of their medication. When it comes to anything that you put into your body, it should always be the highest possible quality. Knock off brands, that make the same products, use cheaper fillers in their medicated products in order to make the product that they market cheaper than mainstream brands, but this is not always good, because lower quality fillers have proven to lead to certain forms of cancer as well as many other health complications. Thank you Advil, keep up the great work!

June 06, 2017

This is what I take when I have a headache. This is the only brand that I know if I take it when My head is throbbing it won't turn into a migraine. I always make sure I always have these on hand.

June 03, 2017

Only thing that really works for the horrible headaches that I get from the lights at my work place. I use to suffer and now I really don't have to which makes my life so much easier.

June 01, 2017

Advil Liqui-gels are the only thing I buy for head aches and general aches and pains. Being a gel tablet, it dissolves quickly, thus working quickly -generally within ten minutes. I prefer these over Tylenol or any no name brand. They can be purchased at Walmart for a great price.

May 30, 2017

Advil liquid gels work really well at reliving head aches and other general aches and pains, that being said I have a few problems with the product. I find the pills to be huge! I have a very hard time swallowing pills and the liquid Advils are like horse pills. Also the price on these are pretty expensive for a small pack of Advil i can get a large pack of acetaminophen (main ingredient in all tylonal/Advil products) for the same price !