Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

January 14, 2020

Must have for headaches

I suffer from headaches and this is a lifesaver for me, get rid of my headaches right away.
    You can find them on sale quite often at a good price to be a little more cost effective.

January 14, 2020

Efficace et facile à prendre

Il faut s'assurer de toujours avoir ce produit dans notre pharmacie. On sait qu'à n'importe quel moment, mauvais mouvement, chûte, maux de tête, on aura besoin d'un produit efficace contre la douleur. Et si on ajoute des conditions de santé chroniques, ce produit est un allié incontournable.

January 06, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Never leave home without it

These work great for me....and very quickly. I’ve tried different brands and nothing works quite like Advil Liqui-Gels which is why I never leave home without them.

January 03, 2020

Only thing that works for my migraines!!!

Absolutely LOVE Advil Liqui-Gels. If I take these within a few minutes of a brutal migraine, within an hour the migraine is gone!!! I make sure to have these at home at all l times, and always in my purse. I recommend these to friends and family often!!!

December 30, 2019

The Best Relief!

My dad and I get pretty serious migraines but sometimes taking a prescription that makes you sleepy aren't ideal for work/school scenarios, that's when we turn to Advil Liqui-Gels. I take 2 of these and within an hour I get relief. I highly recommend.

October 19, 2019

My go to

Advil liquid gels are my go to. I get very bad migraines, as soon as I feel one coming on I take one of these. I have them with me at all times as they are the only thing that helps, besides paying for expensive prescription medication. My life would be a crippling migraine disaster if I didn’t have liquid gels.

September 29, 2019
    Texas, United States

Always with me!

Advil liquid capsules are the top of the line for headache/pain relief. They are effective and work fast. If I try to use another product I can easily tell the difference. I always keep some in my purse, office and home. They are essential for travel.

September 10, 2019
    New York, United States

Gel capsules works fast!

I love ibuprofen gel capsules. I find that they work a lot quicker and are easy on my stomach. I carry these everywhere I go and have convinced several friends to start using gel capsule ibuprofen !

September 08, 2019

Great

This product is a great quick fix. I love how fast it works though it should be taken with food because it can be seriously harsh on ones belly. I think they should make one , but have it last 2 times longer.

July 28, 2019

My go-to for pain relief

I have been using Advil Liqui-Gels for a while now and have no intention of switching to another pain reliever. It works quickly and provides ample dosage for my needs.