Advil Liqui-Gels Reviews

For fast and effective relief of:
  • migraine pain
  • migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea
  • headache
  • arthritis pain
  • muscle & joint pain

May 02, 2021

My only headache remedy!

I only use advil liquid gel when I get headaches! They are fast acting and kick in quickly—literally 15 mins and I feel a world of a difference. I used to use extra strength Tylenol but the fast acting gel has changed my mind in how I manage my headaches. I recommend this product to everyone all the time!

March 04, 2021

My go to pain reliever

Advil liquid gels are the only pain relievers I take. They are easy to swallow and work great. The price is also a plus as they aren’t to expensive! Would recommend!

January 03, 2021

Efficace et rapide

Ce produit est selon moi le meilleur lorsqu’on souffre d’un mal de tête.
    Un simple comprimé et le mal disparait.
    En 15 minutes le mal de tête est partie.
    Pour une migraine je prend 2 ou même 3 comprimés et c’est réglé à tout coup.
    Je recommande fortement si on souffre de maux de tête.

November 19, 2020

Liquid gel advil

Pour moi advil liquid gel est le seul a fonctionner il sont facile a avaler et leur efficacité se fais ressentir asser rapidement en plus sont effet anti- inflammatoire est genial je ne pars jamais sans mes advils😉❤

November 18, 2020
    United States

Great product!

Its hard to imagine that these tiny little tablets contain enough medicine in them to actually work, yet they do, and they do so amazingly well! I get a ton of headaches and have suffered with them for years, so I know my way around the OTC pain reliever aisle. These little suckers get to work fast and work noticeably better than other pain relievers I have tried. They are expensive, but if you can find them on sale I highly suggest you stock up because they actually work! I highly recommend this product!

November 16, 2020

Very good pain reliever

Advil liquid gels are great; especially for relieving menstrual pain. I tend to have quite severe menstrual pain and usually take Advil to help relieve it. Does not take much time before it comes into effect. Starts working rapidly; more quickly than alot of other pain relievers or pain medications.

November 12, 2020

Best migraine relief

Best pain relief pill Ever for migraine relief! It’s the only thing that helps with my extricating migraines!! Quickest relief too!!! Highly recommend for any sort of pain relief

November 12, 2020

je ne jure que par eux

ce sont les seul qui font passer mes maux de tête ou mes douleurs musculaire qui dure! je ne jure que par les Advil. Je les recommande a tout le monde.

November 10, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

This is my go to headache remedy!

When I feel a headache coming on I always turn to the Advil Liqui-Gels because I know they work fast and with no headache I’m much more productive and less crabby lol

October 19, 2020

Great product Advil liqui-gels

Love this product thise are myfavorite pills for all the migraine,menstrual pain,back pain and toothpain and ect I can have.Work very well in no time!!!!The cost is very reasonable.Recommend this product 5 for 5!!!!