After Eight Chocolate Reviews

5/5
98% OF CHICKS DIG IT
113 reviews
Ranked #15 out of 830 in Chocolate

    4/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 14, 2017

    These are delicious! I like to buy these when I want something different. I like the way the chocolate and the mint go together and I like that the mint isn't overwhelming.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 07, 2017

    These chocolates are nostalgic and make me think of Christmas, hot chocolate, and family. Another classic treat.
    A thin, dark chocolate wafer with a light, creamy, minty center. It's like a little sandwich.
    I swear I could eat a whole box to myself, and I probably have. They are just too good to put down!
    I sometimes will drop them in my hot chocolate as well, to give it a more rich and minty kick.
    I NEED to buy these every Christmas. It's tradition!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 07, 2017

    These After Eight chocolate mints are my favourite, I'm eating them right, and I just finished the box! I will definitely be buying another box, you can get them in bulk from Costco, a nice 3 pack!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 16, 2017

    J'adore ce chocolat! Surtout dans le temps des fêtes! Je trouve qu'il est léger, et que le goût de la menthe fait en sorte que ce n'est pas trop sucré!

    Je vous recommande fortement de les essayer!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 15, 2017

    Depuis que mon epouse ma fait essayer ca je lai adopter meme en chocolat chaud il es bon after eight est genial moi qui suis un adorateur de la menthe et choco je suis combler

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 13, 2017

    after eight chocolates are a must have in my house at Christmas time the delectable gooey white mint center with a luscious dark chocolate outer coating these are a great way to celebrate Christmas or any Joyous occasion

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 08, 2017

    Je l'ai reçu en cadeau pour la Saint-valentin une fois, et je ne suis pas déçue! Le chocolat est totalement délicieux! Même qu'il y en a pas assez dans la boîte :p

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2017

    The After Eight Chocolate is not like any other chocolate. It is refreshing due to the mint. It's great as a treat after a meal. I don't think there are too many calories so it's a great alternative to chocolate bars.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2017

    Wow quel délice!
    Nous n'en achetons que pendant le temps des fêtes de Noël!
    En bâtonnet ou en petit carré les chocolats After Eight sont vraiment t délicieux!
    Le plus goûteux mélange de chocolat et de menthe que j'ai eu la chance de goûter!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Quality

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2017

    J'aime ces fines plaquettes qui nous fondent dans la bouche! Étant une amoureuse du chocolat, cette petite gâterie me permet de finir mon repas avec une touche chocolatée, sans faire d'abus. Succulent!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


    Recent Activity

    Milou1985 added a new review for
    Iams Pet Food

    NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Sweater Hoodie

    Mariahp added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar


    Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Money Saving tip?

    Chantal1996 added a new review for
    Eggo Minis Waffles


    billyk79 added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber


    NikkiS added a new review for
    Lululemon Yoga Pants

    See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles