After Eight Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 905 in Chocolate

July 20, 2017

Minty love!

I tried this chocolate at my Mother's in law and I really enjoyed it, it has a rich chocolate flavour and I absolutely loved the creaminess of its mint filling. It left my mouth with a cool and refreshing sensation after I ate it.

July 20, 2017

un classique du temps des fetes

Chez moi, on avait toujours une boite de after Eight et de chocolat au Brandy. Ce chocolat est délicieux. Par contre, ne pas en abuser. Le gout de menthe est relativement prononcer. Toutefois, niveau quantité/prix, ce n'est pas trop cher mais ce n'est pas super abordable non plus. Reste quand même que c'est un excellent digestif surtout dans le temps des fetes pour les gens qui ont une petite dents sucré.

June 06, 2017

After Eight chocolate is my all time favourite; whether it is the squares or the sticks. The combination of the dark chocolate and the mint inside is so decadent, it makes for the perfect pick me up after a long day!

June 01, 2017

After Eight tastes like decadent dark chocolate. The dark chocolate has that bitter flavour, which pairs well with the mint. The chocolate is filled with a mint fondant, as opposed to a more creamy mint. The mint flavour is quite strong but I do wish there was a bit more. I would get this again. My favourite way to eat After Eight is as a chocolate bar, as opposed to the individual squares.

May 18, 2017

Another Christmas favorite! always have a few of these on hand for when company stops by or for a chocolate craving at any time of the day during the holiday!

May 17, 2017

Who doesn't like mint chocolate combo!!! These are a thin enjoyable treat which seem to only make an appearance in my house around Christmas time, delicious!

May 17, 2017

After 8 chocolates are the perfect treat after a long day !

They bring back so many memories as a kid . They were always around at Christmas and I always found a box in my stocking .

It's a dark chocolate wafer with creamy delicious mint in the centre . They're sweet but not overly sweet and can be addicting .

I like to put them in my freezer sometimes because it's changes the taste. I also like to break one up and put a few pieces in my hot chocolate. YUM!

I recommend After 8 chocolates . You can find them at Walmart.

May 16, 2017

I love the combination or mint and chocolate! Somthing about the cool bite of mint and then the smooth warm chocolate to finish it off, perfect ! I particularly love the after eight brand because there so think and practically melt in your mouth the minute you take a bite ! Love eating these after a big meal there the perfect light dessert :)

May 16, 2017

After Eight Chocolate holds a special place in my heart. The smooth minty taste melts in your mouth and brings me right back to my childhood. As an adult, enjoy sharing these with my own children.

May 16, 2017

Will buy again!! I have been eating these chocolate mints for years.. best when you pit them in the freezer and eat a house hours after. Such a great refreshing taste!

H3llohkitty added a new review for