3.9/5
Air Wick Freshmatic Automatic Spray Reviews

Air Wick Freshmatic provides 60 days of spray that neutralizes odours and frgrances your home.It is equipped with 3 settings to adjust the desired fragrance level with up to 2,400 sprays in each refill.

February 12, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Airwick freshmatic

Great air freshener dispenser, good for any room. Lasts a couple of months depending what setting is used! Only problem i have is the air freshener sometimes does not come out on spraying

January 22, 2020

Satisfied customer!

I love the clean linen and apple cinnamon scents! I prefer the stronger scents as them seem to last longer. I wish the batteries lasted longer in the dispenser tho!

November 28, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Does the job

I’ve had this auto spray for a long time and it does exactly what I need it to. A adjustable timer so I can set it to go off how quick I want and I love the smells I can put in it. I love my citrus and get some lovely sprays to go in this. My only gripe is that I wish it would let me know when the battery is getting low cos I can go weeks without knowing it’s not working but apart from that I love it and will continue using.

October 07, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Amazing

Amazing product love the cinnamon air freshener for it, love that it battery runned so not taking up a plug socket, loads of different fresheners you can get for it

2.0/5

August 26, 2019

Not really impressed.

I purchased 2 of these units with Beach Escapes scent canisters. At first it was kind of neat how it sprays itself. I could smell the scent at first but now it rarely seems to have a scent. I have one in a smaller room and one in a bigger room, neither one of those units seem to freshen the space. I am not trying to hide an odor just give a pleasing scent in the rooms. I am using the highest setting on each. Is it the scent I am using? Not sure if anyone else had had this issue but I might try another scent but if its the same, I will not be repurchasing and go back to the old plug in type of freshener.

July 14, 2019
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Brilliant product

I do really like this product but a little let down by the fact if u blink you'd miss it, if u walk out of the room, it sprays you walk back in after a few minutes you wouldn't know it had sprayed it is a great idea but I find would work better in smaller spaces I have a through living room so maybe require 2 one at the front and one at the back to maybe optimize the effect.

January 21, 2019

I buy this all the time

This is genius, you can choose how often and joe much to dispense it’s soft light scent isn’t over powering or smell like perfume. It’s perfect any time of year but for I really enjoy this in the winter months when we don’t have our windows open and your cooking this really helps defuse smells over all I love it and would definitely buy again.

November 19, 2018

Great Scents

I have had these in my home for years now...always gives a fresh scent continually,..and consistently...love that you can choose how often per hour it dispenses...cheap to use, great value!! Loving the new scents that are coming out, always look forward to the holiday scents as well

September 26, 2018

A must have in my home

With a very sensitive nose in which I can smell a lot of different odours before a lot of people this is a must in my home. Why? Well with a dog, a cat, a husband a lot of different smells happen and the fragrances this product offers saves my nose from the unwanted smells.

July 26, 2018

Amazed!

I am amazed how well this product works! With having 3 cats and there 3 litters. The room can get pretty smelly! For the past 2 years I have been using this stuff religiously! Buying the 3 packs all the time. The smell is just amazing, and you could never tell I have 3 cats in my house!