Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Pluggable Air Freshener in Morning Walk & Cleansing Rain Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #4 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

NOTICEables is scented oil warmer you plug into any outlet for 30 days of fresh fragrance. This freshener eliminates odors from the air and alternates between two complimentary scents throughout the day. Use it to freshen up living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens, or try it for background odors like mustiness and pet smell.

June 12, 2017

Lately I've been favouring this over my Scentsy, perfect balance of sent doesn't overwhelm the household over all the best Hogan sent that we have tried so far highly recommended

May 05, 2017

Febreze is by far the best in home fragrance and I really love the dual scent ones the best you can definitely smell the difference and I can guarantee your home will smell wonderful they also last a long time

September 29, 2016

Fabreeze is Fabulous, the scent is clean and refreshing, the price is affordable, especially for it's quality... AND there are so many different plug-ins/candles/etc.. I'm quite happy with this Febreze noticables air freshener, the dual scents are distinguishable & clean/fresh.
    I would definitely recommend this air freshener to anyone who enjoys Febreze, all Febreze products get 5 stars in my opinion!!

May 18, 2016

Febreze is my favouite brand when it comes to scents. the noticables really works with the changing of the scents you can really notice the smell. The smell is really nice not to over powering

May 14, 2016

I adore anything from Febreze, such great scents and I love how it freshens up even those tough odors. Well worth the money for how amazing everything smells.

January 16, 2016

This smells really nice and refreshing. It makes your whole house smell amazing.

January 05, 2016

I love the scent of these and how it fills the air throughout the house and it lasts along time

0.7/5

November 12, 2015

I cannot describe how disgusting these things smell to me. I'm not sure why, but they just turn my stomach. Smells so artificial and overpowering.

September 08, 2015

I love the smell of these. Its great to have an air freshener where you don't get use to the smell so fast. Having switch makes your house always smell fresh. Plus the scents are great.

September 02, 2015

I really enjoyed this product ! I found that it lasted forever and had my home smelling great ! Which is such a great help considering I have 5 cats!