Air Wick V.I.Poo Lavender Superstar Reviews

February 15, 2019

Works great i would buy this product again

I was able to try this product as I found it on sale. Ive always wanted to try this product however thought price was expensive. It absolutely works as long as you spray the toilet before use. It leaves a nice scent that eliminates the bad odors. I love this product for using in the office and at home. I keep one in my purse. I would definitely recommend.

January 29, 2019

Goodbye Smell!

I was able to try this product as I recently found it on sale. It absolutely works as long as you spray the toilet before use. It leaves a nice scent that eliminates the bad odors. Great for using in the office and at home. I keep one in my purse regularly.

I would definitely recommend this product and I would repurchase again.

January 25, 2019

Great product, as long as people remember to use it

This product is effective at eliminating odours, and keeping what happens in the bathroom private. It is an invaluable product to have especially when guests are visiting. The only drawback is that you actually have to remember to use it in advance of the offending odour event.

I think this product is more affordable than it's competitors. However, as someone who thinks about what we put into our water systems, I wish it was more clear if the scents are derived from natural sources (i.e. from essential oils) or artificial and whether it is a good product from an environmental standpoint.

January 12, 2019

A Must Have

A must have in the bathroom! They come in different scents and work miracles! I carry it in my bag and keep it in both bathrooms at home. No need for embarrassing moments! Just spray it in the toilet bowl before using it and no more odors. Very reasonably priced, unlike others. Keep nasty smells in the bowl where they belong.! Highly recommended! I bought it on Amazon!

October 15, 2018

Love this stuff!

I was so surprised at how well this actually works!!! Just a few sprays into the bowl, do your business and no bad smells!! It leaves a fresh lavender scent in the bathroom. Now no reason to be embarrassed!

September 28, 2018

Bye bye poo

V I poo has made an awesome amelling product with their lavender superstar. It comes in the perfect little petite size perfect for concealing. It has a spray on it that is easy to dispense. The smell is super recreshing and does actually mask the poo poo smell. It is super convient and easy to carry in your purse.

September 13, 2018

Absolutely worth trying

Tho proud is amazing ! If you use the number 2 pasts or men even children i recommend! It's good to have for those embarrassing smells that stink up ur bathroom an usually trail through the door ..you spray this product in the toilet bowl on top of the water an them go do ur buissness..when ur done nomore embarrassing smells ..its amazing an actually works

August 24, 2018

This product is amazing and worth buying

This product is poperie for when you make the embarrassing number 2 ..ladys you understand where im going ...an it helps so you dont leave a horrible trail an smell in the restroom on outings or at home .. you spray the product in the toilet bowl on to the water before you go...the product puts a fragrant film like barrier atop of the water .. so those embarrassing odors cant escape..you can also use this product as an air freshener..(I have) ..and believe me you will loveeee this fragrance .Its unlike any air freshener or should i say poo poperie..lol ..deff try !

August 13, 2018

OMG IT WORKS!

It seriously works. my whole family has used this and it most defiantly works. It smells really good too. Not overwhelming but it covers other smells.

August 07, 2018

A great product to have at home, work, or on-the-go!

We absolutely love this product! It's wonderful to have something to put into the toilet rather than spraying the air afterwards - no need to sit there smelling it while still doing your business on the toilet. This is my favorite scent out of the ones I have tried.