Airheads candy

Airheads candy Reviews

2.6/5
Ranked #1066 out of 1274 in Snacks

May 16, 2017

Airheads were the pinnacle of my childhood. I used to get them in every trick or treat bag I ever got. Although I don't eat them as often, I would buy them again, as they aren't pricey at all! The flavours are super nice, which range from Pink Lemonade to Blue Raspberry, and the texture is amazing! The best part about them was that you could mold them into any shape that you wanted, which is a super fun perk for both kids and adults alike! All in all, I would definitely recommend this product and might buy it soon for some childhood reminiscence.

2.3/5

February 24, 2016

Airheads candy are tangy, taffy-like, chewy candy that kids and adults will love. Easy to take while on the go. Or pack in a kids lunchbox. Comes in a variety of flavors and the taste lasts a long time.

1.2/5

January 15, 2016

My daughter wanted me to try this candy and well it looked like fruit roll ups but it tasted horrible and it was too chewy ,it got caught in my teeth,not a good product at all