Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Reviews
#1 in Snacks

July 12, 2019

I add it to all my salads or eat it buy itself.

I love hemp hearts because of its nutritional value. Being vegetarian and having a somewhat busy lifestyle I sometimes don't get the enough amount of nutrients as I should which is why I love adding hemp hearts to my salads especially or if I'm feeling really lazy, I'll just have 2-3 spoons of it by itself.

July 05, 2019

Hempare a perfect and natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3 & 6), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), antioxidants, amino acids, fiber, iron, zinc, carotene, phospholipids, phytosterols, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin E, chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and enzymes.

July 02, 2019

Versatile

These hemp hearts are so good. I love that you can put them on many things. They're healthy and taste great. Even children could enjoy the hemp hearts in smoothies. I enjoy eating hemp hearts. The texture of these are pleasant

June 21, 2019

Awesome source of nutrients!!

As someone who eats a plant based diet I love these hemp hearts! They are a great way to get some good protein and healthy fats! I put them on salads and a topping on any dish really!

June 19, 2019

mon habituel

J'achète cette marque au Costco pour un meilleur prix et quantité. Je suis satisfaite et je ne changerais pas de marque. C'est bon pour la santé et diminuer le cholestérol.

June 06, 2019

Nature's best sprinkles!

I sprinkle these on SOOO many foods, just to add a little extra nutritional value: soups, salads, tacos, yogurt, muffins, stir fry... Such a versatile topping! They don't really taste like much but they add some good fats, protein, and fiber! <3

June 06, 2019

Great for high protein, low carb

Love these hemp hearts! I was on a strict keto diet for awhile and these were really great to implement into my diet, as they are high protein, low carb, and high in omega-3 and -6 fats. The taste great and can easily be sprinkled onto avocado toast, into soups, salads, smoothies etc. I like to use them in place of rice or quinoa when I'm craving grains!

June 01, 2019

Healthy and delicious!!!

I enjoy these hemp heart in my breakfast oatmeal, my salads as well as baking in my muffins!

I buy the larger bags at Costco as it’s great value when you go through a lot!!!

April 26, 2019

À utiliser partout

J'adore les graines de chanvre Hemp Hearts! Elles sont très bonnes et versatiles! En effet, je les utilise partout (gâteau, barre tendre, granola, smothies, salades, etc.). C'est un excellent aliment à intégrer dans sa routine, car elles contiennent de nombreux bien faits pour la santé.

April 24, 2019

Une excellente saveur!

J'adore les graines de chanvre Hemp Hearts. Elles sont savoureuses et donne un petit punch supplémentaire à mes salades et même mes yogourts! Son petit goût de noisette est irrésistible