Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Reviews
#1 in Snacks

September 06, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Delicious Hemp Hearts

These Hemp Hearts are so delicious! I add them to cereals, baked goods, breads and yogurt. I love the nutty taste and that they are full of healthy fats, vitamins and minerals.

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

Delious on so many different things!

These not only tatse good, but are also healthy! I use them on so many different foods, mainly salads and in my smoithies, definitely worth picking up a bag!

August 02, 2019

AMAZING!

These little hemp hearts can be used for everything. I love how versatile they are and they add texture and nutrition to your meals and snacks. I would definitely recommend giving this product a try!

July 12, 2019

I add it to all my salads or eat it buy itself.

I love hemp hearts because of its nutritional value. Being vegetarian and having a somewhat busy lifestyle I sometimes don't get the enough amount of nutrients as I should which is why I love adding hemp hearts to my salads especially or if I'm feeling really lazy, I'll just have 2-3 spoons of it by itself.

July 05, 2019

Hempare a perfect and natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3 & 6), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), antioxidants, amino acids, fiber, iron, zinc, carotene, phospholipids, phytosterols, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin E, chlorophyll, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and enzymes.

July 02, 2019

Versatile

These hemp hearts are so good. I love that you can put them on many things. They're healthy and taste great. Even children could enjoy the hemp hearts in smoothies. I enjoy eating hemp hearts. The texture of these are pleasant

June 21, 2019

Awesome source of nutrients!!

As someone who eats a plant based diet I love these hemp hearts! They are a great way to get some good protein and healthy fats! I put them on salads and a topping on any dish really!

June 19, 2019

mon habituel

J'achète cette marque au Costco pour un meilleur prix et quantité. Je suis satisfaite et je ne changerais pas de marque. C'est bon pour la santé et diminuer le cholestérol.

June 06, 2019

Nature's best sprinkles!

I sprinkle these on SOOO many foods, just to add a little extra nutritional value: soups, salads, tacos, yogurt, muffins, stir fry... Such a versatile topping! They don't really taste like much but they add some good fats, protein, and fiber! <3

June 06, 2019

Great for high protein, low carb

Love these hemp hearts! I was on a strict keto diet for awhile and these were really great to implement into my diet, as they are high protein, low carb, and high in omega-3 and -6 fats. The taste great and can easily be sprinkled onto avocado toast, into soups, salads, smoothies etc. I like to use them in place of rice or quinoa when I'm craving grains!