Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 311 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 09, 2017

Hemp is a great way to get Omega-3 via a non-animal source and these hemp hearts are an easy and delicious way to do so. Apparently hemp has more of the Omegas you need than the other 2 popular plant based sources, flax and Chia (although I'm a fan of both of them too!)

I love these sprinkled on yogurt best although I also add them to smoothies and as a salad topper. In yogurt, depending on the flavour, they add a nice little nutty flavour and a little bit of texture. In smoothies and on salads they tend to be there more for their nutritional value, you really aren't going to notice or taste them there.

If you don't like fish based Omega-3 products because of the taste or you are a vegan/vegetarian, these are a definite must to add to your meals (honestly, they can pretty much be added to ANYTHING!)

March 07, 2017

I love adding these into everything from smoothies, to oatmeal, to salads. It's really easy to mix them into foods for added protein. They are high in calories so watch how much you use but overall they are great to add a little boost. Highly recommend for vegetarians alike!

March 07, 2017

Produit de qualité et facile à se procurer. Je l'utilise dans les smoothies pour ajouter de la texture. J'ai aussi en mettre dans mon yogourt ou sur la crème glacée.

March 07, 2017

Super produit, vraiment délicieux. Je l'ajoute toujours à mes smoothies, mes salades. C'est un produit un peu dispendieux par contre mais plutôt facile à trouver.

March 06, 2017

I love these little things. Not only do they taste good, they are good for you ! I usually put them in my smoothies, oatmeal, or yogurt for that extra nutty flavour. The bag is a pretty big size, lasts me awhile, and the price isn't TOO bad.

March 06, 2017

Love these! I add them to salads, cereals, or muffins to protein pack my meal. They add a nice crunch without modifying the taste. Healthy yummy stuff!

March 03, 2017

I've been using these in most of my meal for years and love how simple and nutritious they are. Easy to put in smoothies, salads, chicken breading etc because they have such a light flavour you wouldn't notice they were in there. I also like that they have them in single serve packs you can get for an on the go snack

January 19, 2017

Purchased these for the first time a week ago. We love them! I have them in a sealed jar on the counter so they are easy to grab. We add them to our morning smoothies or greek yogurt for a snack. They are high in nutritional value and really tasty!

December 28, 2016

I have been eating Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts for a couple of year now and I love them. They have a great taste and are extremely high in nutritional value. Hemp hearts are full of Omega-3's and 6's which are essential nutrients and have many health benefits. Hemp Hearts are also high in fibre. They have a great nutty taste to them and a nice texture as well. I use these on my salads, yogurt, in my smoothies, or sometimes just eat them by the handful for a quick fix of nutrients and energy. I have also mixed these into my homemade granola bars to pack in the nutrients. I keep these in the fridge to keep them fresh. Great source of nutrients and energy with a great taste !
    I would high recommend!

November 01, 2016

Love these!!! I bought them and Im in love. I add them to youguart and even soups. They are great for adding extra nutrition to your meals. The kids dont even know i use them :-)