Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 1309 in Snacks

April 13, 2017

This is a product where you think it's a healthy snack, but people forget that anything out of a bag should be seen as a healthy ALTERNATIVE to other packaged snacks like crackers and chips. However I am guilty of finding these addictive. I definitely would not have this in my snack drawer, but I will have it instead of popcorn during a movie night

March 01, 2017

These peas taste consistently delicious however I'm not a fan of the bag not being resealable. It only gives me a reason to eat all of them in one to two sitting. But with how yummy this are I'll be real I'd probably find a diffent reason any ways.

January 25, 2017

Ok so I don't personally like these. I find that there are little hard pieces in them that stick to your teeth. However, my kids absolutely love them.

January 22, 2017

My son thinks these are the best snack that ever existed, he's 11 :) They have such a nice crunch and good flavor. I'm not a fan of the aftertaste though unfortunately. They are high in fibre and a really fabulous alternative to chips if you're looking for some crunch.

October 25, 2016

I purchase these in the bulk box of individual 100 calorie packs from Costco for a better price. These are a great alternative to chips if you have a hankering for something crunchy and salty. Love how they are pre-portioned so I don't over-eat. They are a more nutritious alternative to chips as they are fairly high in fiber and very low in salt! Great for on the go snacking!

August 26, 2016

I'm always looking for a crunchy healthier version on chips and this product hit the spot. Crunchy tasty and very good on macros. I now buy this product all the time.

August 01, 2016

SO good!!! I'm not kidding you, these are delicious. Crispy, salty, light, not greasy... Really really really good. I love them, my kids love them, even their dad loves them. A great hit in our house. And so much easier now that sobeys and shoppers sell it too! I love the taste, it tastes healthy, but good, I can not stop eating these. Love love love.

August 01, 2016

Crunchy and not too salty. They are a little hard to find, I can only get them at Shoppers Drug Mart. I don't think they are a health food but they are probably better than regular chips.

August 01, 2016

I picked up a bag of these at Metro the other day. A friend of mine told me she really liked them. I think they are a healthy snack as they are crunchy, low salt and a great taste. Pick up a bag if you want a healthy snack.

June 30, 2016

These are like a dried pea snack. They aren't super nutritional but they are a better alternative then chips. My one son likes them but my other does not.