4.1/5
Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Reviews
#3 in Snacks

July 06, 2019

Mes tous petits adorent!

J’ai découvert ce produit quand j’ai commencé à consciemment manger plus santé. Je voyais ça comme une bonne alternative aux croustilles et pop corn. À vrai dire, je ne suis pas fan du tout de la saveur originale. Les autres saveurs, surtout ail-parmesan, sont super. Dernièrement, ce produit est devenu encore plus utile pour moi: je l’utilise dans la voiture comme petite collation pour mes enfants, sur le chemin du retour de la garderie à la maison (un bon 30-40min... ils ont toujours faim!). C’est propre, pas de dégâts notables sur leurs sièges, c’est croustillant, et le premier ingrédient est les petits pois! Super succès avec eux.

July 06, 2019

Can’t stop snacking!

These are the most unique crispy snacks I’ve had in years. Yes, they are a green snap pea but they barely taste like a vegetable. They are so delicious and absolutely addicting. There is JUST the right amount of salt not too much not too little. Perfect crunch. I buy these in bulk by the armful!

July 05, 2019

Love it!

When I tried this product last year, I was hooked when I tried it for the first time at a local store near my job. Well, I like the product so much that I've purchased it by buying several boxes!

2.7/5

July 05, 2019

Not something I would eat even if I'm starving

The after-taste from these makes my mouth feel chalky and salty. I need to gulp water after eating a few to wash the taste away. A little too much flavouring in my opinion.

June 29, 2019
    California, United States

Addictive

I discovered these when I started wanting to eat healthier. I LOVE them. Unfortunately I end up eating the whole bag but I've started to portion them out into little baggies. I love all the flavors but the tomato/basic one is my favorite!

June 25, 2019

For adults and kids!

I will definately be buying these again. Even my 5yr old grandson loves them. Healthier way to snack! Better than chips or popcorn! And they taste great!

May 30, 2019

One of my fave macro friendly snacks

If you are on a health or weight loss journey I highly suggest trying these out. They are a really good macro friendly snack and a good replacement for chips. The are lightly salted so the taste is perfect. Just the right amount of flavour. They are not a heavy snack either which I like and usually satisfies my cravings if I want chips or something salty

May 17, 2019

Great Healthy Snack The Little Ones Love

A little bit pricey for our family, I try to buy when we can for a healthier alternative. Great for lunches and my kids love the crunchy taste and I love that there just not sugar.
    I definitely recommend.

April 18, 2019

A delicious snack

These snap pea crisps are so surprisingly good. They have an amazing light but crunchy texture, the perfect level of salt, and great flavor. Definitely a good alternative to something like potato chips, but I think they are a little bit more expensive.

1.3/5

April 14, 2019

Not for us

Tried these after being repeatedly told how good they were but to be honest we were disappointed. They just were not for us. Too salty and the texture was not for me.