4.1/5
Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Reviews
#3 in Snacks

May 15, 2020

Snaps

My family and I absolutely love these! They have a variety of flavors and so easy for on the go. Makes for a great healthy snack definitely addictive.

April 30, 2020

Good and healthy

I tried these randomly seen them in a Chinese convenience store a while back I bought them trying to experiment different things opening my snacking habits to health your ones. I was so pleasantly surprised and how delicious these are they taste nothing like a p but they are so flavorful the only thing is you can't just eat a little there you end up eating entire bag LOL. Great snack for every age even if you were going to cheat days from the gym you don't feel as guilty

April 29, 2020

Great snack

These are a good alternative to chips. They are a bit oily so keep a napkin near by. I prefer the original flavour. Perfect by themselves or to dip (hummus!)

February 05, 2020

Healthy snack

These are fantastic! I thought they would have a strange aftertaste but they don't. Just like chips and way healthier for you that regular potato chips. They have a good crunchy texture as well.

February 05, 2020

Great On-The-Go Snack

These are such a nice potato chip alternative. They have a satisfying crunch for all you chip lovers, and they're a great snack to take with you on the go. Our daughter even loves them, in moderation. Definitely recommend trying them out, at least once, then you'll be hooked!

December 06, 2019

A change of taste

These addictive potato chip substitutes have a surprising mashed potatoes taste that defies their green pea healthiness.
    This is the one snack I would cheerfully have in my lunch everyday.

October 21, 2019

nice little snack

love these snacks except i wish it wasn't very oily as you get to the bottom of the bag otherwise its a nice and healthy snack to have for the whole family

2.2/5

September 09, 2019

good tasting, but super oily and extremely expensive

These are very tasty, but I have found that when reaching into the foil bag, that your hand gets covered with grease and tiny little pieces of the snaps. I wish that there wasn't so much grease. Oh, and to buy these in store, you'll be paying a lot cause they are super expensive (not sure why...).

September 07, 2019

Great on the go snack

These are delicious. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy, but I think they sort of taste like the no name cheezies. I don't think they taste like snap pea's at all in no way do they taste anything close to a pea. They are light, crispy and a great afternoon snack or a snack to pack on the go because the package is fairly small. I don't feel one ounce of guilt when I eat an entire bag of these, which has been know to happen a time or two.

September 07, 2019
    Texas, United States

Taste so good

This is the healthiest and yummiest snack I've ever tasted!! I always buy in bulk when it's on sale! I pack it as snacks for myself, my hubby and my son to bring to school!! We really love it and that it's not a junk food at all!