4.2/5
142 reviews
Two-Bite Brownies Reviews
Ranked #2 in Snacks

    Reviews and Ratings

    97% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    3.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 22, 2017

    Yum

    These are pretty good brownies - nice and moist and chocolatey. Consistently good quality, and yummy at work for that mid-day crash. Love to put them with ice cream and chocolate sauce...*droool*

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 12, 2017

    Brownies

    J'aime beaucoup ces petits brownies pour emporter, très pratique pour les lunch sur le pouce, ou même en pique-nique! Trouve chez Métro, je ne regrette pas mon achat, pas trop cher comme rapport qualité prix.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 03, 2017

    Honestly....best brownies ever!

    I bought the large container of these that they sell at Walmart for 5 bucks....and whoa!.....worth every penny. They are extreme in terms of chocolate flavour, very moist and just the right size. No dried ends, burnt bottoms or raw centers. I'm a huge fan.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 31, 2017

    MIAM

    j'adooooore ces brownies. Ce n'est pas le genre de collation santé, mais une fois de temps en temps comme gâterie, wow! Je me retiens toujours pour ne pas manger le sac en entier. Trop bon! Je le recommande.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 08, 2017

    The only brownie I like

    I don't usually eat brownies because I often get tired of the chocolate mushy taste (I know I know I'm weird) but something about these makes me finish a bag in less than 5 minutes. For extra deliciousness, I like to put them in the microwave for 20 seconds and devour this treat with a big glass of milk.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 08, 2017

    enjoy this product

    They are very good, soft and very tasty. Would recommend to my family and friends. I have even bought for the grandchildren. This product is one of my favourites to buy and freeze to serve when I have company.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.5/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 08, 2017

    Delicious little treat!

    I absolutely looove these! The taste is always amazing - and they're always soft and fresh. They are a terrific delicious little treat. Plus, given they are not the healthiest food choice, I love their small pack, so you don't eat too many of them at one time.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 08, 2017

    Brownies

    Chez-nous nous aimons beaucoup les two-bite brownies. Ils sont très bon goût et facile à mettre dans la boîte à lunch. Le seul problème est que nous ne pouvons pas en prendre que qq un. Le sac ne dure jamais assez longtemps.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.2/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 08, 2017

    wow

    les 2 morceaux de brownies sont vraiment tres bon , le gout de cacao est parfait , 2 morceaux c'est juste assez pour te regaler mais le probleme c'est que tu es accro par la suite hi hi

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Taste

    Value

    Nutritional value

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 08, 2017

    delicious and addictive!

    I usually grab a bag of these when I'm ordering Pizza Pizza.
    They are so tasty and filled with chocolate, you can never have just the one.
    The bag at my house disappears in literally 2 minutes!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.