Two-Bite Brownies Reviews
#2 in Snacks

October 22, 2019

Tastiest brownies going

Tasty soft and chic lately! These are house favourite, everyone gets excited when they find them in the pantry.

The bite size approach makes them easy to portion out appropriately.

October 22, 2019

La vie !

Qui n'aime pas ses parfaites petites bouchées. Parfait pour un brunch une collation ou une petite gâterie en fin de soirée. Elles sont tendres mais moelleuse en même temps miam !

October 21, 2019

Taste good but not the best ingredients

i enjoy these brownies since they are bite size however i am not a fan of the list on ingredients. i wish it had better ing. in there and less sugar. but other wise not bad if you're looking for a little pick me up snack and dont care for whats in it

September 06, 2019
    Alabama, United States

So yummy!

These quick and little brownies are so great when I’m craving sweets but don’t need to eat too much! They are so yummy moist and gooey! I will always buy this brand

August 28, 2019

so soft and chewy

i dont always purchase these but when im craving brownies these are my go to's so soft and chewy all the time out of the package. I most recently purchased them at walmart in a plastic tub like econo size. I brought them to work to munch on for something sweet in the mid of my night shift.

July 30, 2019

Love It

I bought these just to try it out and loved it. It's absolutely amazing and easy to bake. You just have to add water and eggs (if you like to, it's not a requirement).

July 06, 2019

Yummy!

I can't stop eating these little bite size brownies.
    They are great with a cup of tea or coffee to satisfy your sweet tooth.
    I just wish they would put more in the bag. lol

July 05, 2019

Great product and taste. But.....

You might want to make a two bite instead of sticking in your mouth haha

A year ago I bit into one to find chunks of plastic in the middle of mine. I had purchased them from Costco. I contacted the company that resolved the issue and I truly believe it was a one off. I have continued to buy the product but always make sure I take two bites haha

July 05, 2019

Amazing!

It's the best brownie I have ever tasted and gorgeously moist! Although it only has 4 units per package it is very inexpensive, it's the perfect amount for a single snack and keeps it much more fresh than if it had more units per package. Excellent deal!

June 27, 2019

Taste Good!

I love brownies but doesn’t have enough time to bake. This two bite brownies tastes really good! They are chocolatey and melts on your mouth! They are perfect for dessert right after meal!