Two-Bite Brownies Reviews
#2 in Snacks

September 06, 2019
    Alabama, United States

So yummy!

These quick and little brownies are so great when I’m craving sweets but don’t need to eat too much! They are so yummy moist and gooey! I will always buy this brand

August 28, 2019

so soft and chewy

i dont always purchase these but when im craving brownies these are my go to's so soft and chewy all the time out of the package. I most recently purchased them at walmart in a plastic tub like econo size. I brought them to work to munch on for something sweet in the mid of my night shift.

July 30, 2019

Love It

I bought these just to try it out and loved it. It's absolutely amazing and easy to bake. You just have to add water and eggs (if you like to, it's not a requirement).

July 06, 2019

Yummy!

I can't stop eating these little bite size brownies.
    They are great with a cup of tea or coffee to satisfy your sweet tooth.
    I just wish they would put more in the bag. lol

July 05, 2019

Great product and taste. But.....

You might want to make a two bite instead of sticking in your mouth haha

A year ago I bit into one to find chunks of plastic in the middle of mine. I had purchased them from Costco. I contacted the company that resolved the issue and I truly believe it was a one off. I have continued to buy the product but always make sure I take two bites haha

July 05, 2019

Amazing!

It's the best brownie I have ever tasted and gorgeously moist! Although it only has 4 units per package it is very inexpensive, it's the perfect amount for a single snack and keeps it much more fresh than if it had more units per package. Excellent deal!

June 27, 2019

Taste Good!

I love brownies but doesn’t have enough time to bake. This two bite brownies tastes really good! They are chocolatey and melts on your mouth! They are perfect for dessert right after meal!

June 27, 2019

More please

Great. soft. chewy, chocolatey goodness for those sweet tooth cravings. Nor overly sweet which makes you want to eat the whole bag. Great with ice cream too.

June 26, 2019

Yum Yum Yum

I love these little bit sized treats. They are perfect for a quick guilt-free snack any time of the day. Two-bite brownies are also very versatile to cook with to create some unique, fun dessert recipes to surprise the family or house guests with. Regardless, they are perfect just as they are.

May 22, 2019

Yummy

These are so good and the taste hasn’t changed over the years like a lot of products have. They’re always so soft and chewy. One of my favourite things to get when I’m craving something sweet