Two-Bite Brownies Reviews
#2 in Snacks

April 27, 2021

Irrésistible

Je mangerai le paquet au complet . Elles sont irréprochables, petites gâteries bien dosés. Pas trop sucrée, centre moelleux et chocolaté. S'accompagne bien avec des fruits où du yogourt. Je recommande

February 23, 2021

Meilleurs brownies du commerce!

Les brownies two bites sont définitivement mon choix lorsque ma famille et moi désirons de bons brownien du commerces. Leur texture est très semblable à celle de ceux qu'on fait à la maison et le goût est délicieux!

January 01, 2021

snacks

My family love these little bites of chocolate heaven and yes they are affordable too. When we have a long trip and the grandkids are with us these are the best yummy babysitter granny can have in her purse. Oh they also work on those older children as well.

November 03, 2020

The best!

Not only are these tasty but they are just the right size to munch on as a snack! Gotta watch the calories ;) I love having them along with my afternoon coffee. Mmm perfect match!

November 03, 2020

Love these

I love the size, texture and taste of these brownies. They're perfect for a midnight snack or a little platter at a party. They definitely curb my chocolate craving.

October 21, 2020

Best store bought brownies

If you have never had these go out and buy some right now also buy some vanilla ice cream and mix them all together it’s heaven in your mouth trust me these are amazing

October 19, 2020

Chewy

I would highly recommend this two-bite browies because it’s so soft chewy and healthy. Good for a pack snack for your students and even if it’s last for a week it still chewy better to stay in the fridge

July 02, 2020

chewy chewy tasty tasty

Perfect go to snack. When I curve for something sweet, I would love to have this two-bite brownies. it's perfect size snack. Chewy, sweet, tasty. Love, love this. I would buy this again and again.

May 25, 2020

Good any temperature

My family and I enjoyed the two-bite brownies. They're the perfect size for our preschooler, and are a good small dessert or snack, but it's hard to stop at just one. It smells good and the chocolate flavour is there. Room temperature, they are moist, but when you heat them up a little bit they get a bit melty and so fudgey. We like them chilled too, they become chewy with a bit of bite. Delicious.

I received a rebate in exchange for an honest review.

May 23, 2020

Delicious!!

Two bite brownies are the perfect size to snack on. Good texture that’s soft, chewy and delicious with good chocolate fudge taste. My family finishes the pack quickly, sometimes we warm it up to eat with ice cream or drink with milk, great combination. You can definitely eat the brownies in two bites but sometimes we savor it by eating in small bites.