Good

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 624 in Conditioner

March 18, 2017

Alba Botanica's Hawaiian line comes in different types, I personally use the Gardenia which is to smooth hair. They all smell amazing and are made with natural and organic ingridients. The product actually does leave my hair smoother and shinnier.

March 01, 2017

This is one of the best conditioners- I love all their products. The brand itself should be congratulated for what they are trying to do and create. #natureloversdream. I feel like I am in Kauai with the scent of all their products- but most importantly I love their formulas and what the company stand for.

May 18, 2016

Bought Alba Botanica Hawaiian Conditioner last week. I had never used any Alba product before - but we were in Hawaii, and I decided to get it because of the plumeria scent. I was pleasantly surprised at how good a product it was. It cost US$12 for a 12oz bottle - which is slightly cheaper than my usual conditioner. It left my hair soft and silky - and smelling great!!