Alba Hawaiian Pineapple Enzyme Facial Scrub
Good

Alba Hawaiian Pineapple Enzyme Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #255 out of 270 in Facial Exfoliators

Signature ingredient: Made with certified organic aloe vera, and a blend of awaphui, papaya, and bromelain derived from pineapple, this enzyme scrub gently and effectively smoothes away surface cells and impurities while soothing and hydrating.Product description: Pineapple enzymes, certified organic aloe vera and gentle exfoliating granules smooth away dull surface cells and impurities for a clear and radiant complexion.Features and benefits: This gentle cleaner combines effective fruit enzymes and buffing granules for deep-cleansing without drying. Maintains your skin's delicate pH while infusing it with healing moisture.Who should use this product? For all skin types. 2 to 4 applications per week, as needed.Directions for use: Rinse face with warm water. Gently massage with a small amount of scrub and rinse clean. Avoid delicate eye area.

November 27, 2009

When i was younger this is the very first line of skin care that actually cleared my face this is a product i would reccomend to anyone who is having skin issues!!! but my savious was the toner !!! ALWAYS use the toner!!!!!

September 30, 2009

I loved this scrub. Very very effective and gentle and great! I love that it's on the natural side of the spectrum, and it had real enzymes, aloe and such. However I haven't been able to find it anywhere ever since. On their website I see they have a new similan CLEANSER but no enzyme scrub in sight. It's a shame,,, it was a fantastic product.

March 31, 2009

I love this facial scrub by Alba, it has a unique scent and gives radiant results. When I use this product in the shower the pineapple enzyme does such a good job exfoliating my face I get carried away and use it on my whole body. I also love that it is hypo-allergenic, 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free. Also a little of this product goes a long way.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts