Alberto European Miracle Mist Heat Protect

Alberto European Miracle Mist Heat Protect Reviews

Ranked #1843 out of 2445 in Hair Care

• Helps protect hair against heat damage from regular use of blow drying and heat styling
  • Contains a heat-activated complex to make styling quicker and easier
  • Calms frizz, static & flyaways, while providing shine

September 08, 2014

Protects my coloured hair when I use any type of heated tool on my hair. My hair is dry already from reprehensible colouring so I need any protection that I can get.

February 23, 2014

I love this product, works well, started using it years ago instead of mousse, but now I can't find it in stores anymore

February 28, 2012

I straighten my hair almost everyday, and obviously a heat protector is needed when you are using a flat iron or curling iron.
    I have used a few other brands before this one, and I have to say, this one would be in the back of my products shelf.
    Most hair protectors are light weight, and only do one thing: Protect your hair. But this product has a bad effect with my hair. It causes some oiliness, and a heaviness to my hair. Using this product is a pain in my rear! I could go without using the flat iron for a few days instead of putting this protector in my hair. And that's saying something.....

Cinderella

Friends

Full House

Titanic

Maleficent (2014)

Cat22 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?