ALDO ACCESSORIES - BAGS PURSES CLUTCHES Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 340 in Accessories

July 19, 2017

Very Nice!

I love Aldo, they usually carry great purses, always fashion forward; the accessories material is good quality and there is always a great purse, bag or clutch for any lady in your family, you can find pretty clutches for a fancy event, your everyday purse, statement handbags and their prices are very reasonable.

May 11, 2017

Just purchased a gold and black clutch and it's so nice. It has a lot of pockets and very light. Because it's black it goes with anything and very slick.

April 13, 2017

They always have the latest trends in accessories and handbags. I love how their handbags are right on current trends for reasonable prices. And a bonus, if you go online you can sometimes get 50% off sale items! If you are lucky enough to have an outlet near you, you can also get 2 for 1 on sale items!

March 24, 2017

SHOPPED ONLINE AND IT IS GIVE OR TAKE...SOMETIMES YOU GET AMAZING ITEMS OTHER TIMES ITS A TOTAL WASTE OF RESOURCES. RETURN POLICIES ARE VERY SHADY AS WELL

January 10, 2017

The reason I keep going back to Aldo over and over again is I am getting a really good quality bag for a really decent price! A lot of handbag brands have been getting really high up there and for me it isn't worth it to have a hand bag over $200 just because of a pretty little logo.

I love shopping at Aldo because it offers similar styles to bigger brand names. They have a great variety of styles and I always am lusting after a bag they have.

My family loves this store too! I will be purchasing g my next hand bag from Ado.

January 02, 2017

I have about 5 handbags from Aldo/spring and the quality is amazing and the wear on these are incredible! They last so long and is the only place i'll shop for bags that is not designer! I think the quality and designs match brands like rebecca mink off and coach just without the name! Super amazing products! Cannot recommend enough!

October 25, 2016

I have previously bought a couple of handbags from aldo. They are very affordable and they don't look cheap at all. They are quite long lasting but not as a high end brand. I have received many compliments from people asking where i had bought my handbags so that says alot.

October 14, 2016

I've purchased a few purses/bags and i'm really pleased with the quality and how long they last! They always have bright colours and the newest trends! I often find they they have a great 50% off sale on their bags and accessories!

July 21, 2016

I do get worried about the quality of my bags, while these are better than Walmart/Target bags, it does not hold up for more than a year or two. Sometimes I've purchased bags, and when I brought them home the bag started to rip or the decoration fell off. But in terms of design and colours and having a bag for every occasion, I will continue to shop here because you can't find these unique designs for miles. I feel better about the clutches- but backpacks not so much.

July 21, 2016

I LOVE Aldo. It's a great store! They have super cute bags and wallets. I also love their jewellery and accessories. I've personally purchased earrings, necklaces, gloves, headbands, backpacks, shoes, sunglasses, hats and keychains there. I find Aldo can be a bit pricey but they really are a great company and have awesome merchandise!