All-Bran Cereal Bars - Orange and Cranberry Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 399 in Cereal

A great tasting, easy way to get fibre on the go, All-Bran* Orange Cranberry Bars are made with natural orange flavour and real cranberries. Orange Cranberry bars are high in fibre and provide 16% of the recommended daily fibre.

June 13, 2017

Great Source of Fiber!!

These bars come with 2 in each pack. I really enjoy these as part of my lunch because I know I am getting a good amount of fiber into my diet. The bars themselves have a mild oatmeal/wholegrain flavor that I really enjoyed. There is s crunch to the bars and you can taste the oats. The cranberry pieces add a nice sweetness to the overall bar. I also find the orange flavor is well pronounced.

June 12, 2017

These bars are great for breakfast, paired with a fruit, or for a snack. They help add fibre to your diet. Each pack comes with two bars inside. The bars taste wholesome and mildly sweet. The cranberry and orange flavors are mild but they come through and complement each other. You can find these for a reasonable price at various stores.

September 09, 2016

I really like these cereal bars, especially the orange cranberry ones. I have tried all the flavours the original
    and the chocolate chip but the orange, cranberry are my favourite. I like the taste of them and the fact they are not sweet and that they are good for you. Great snack for on the go or at the gym, always have a couple in my gym bag.

September 09, 2016

I love these Cereal Bars take them to work for my lunch I also eat these while watching movies or shows on t.v. once I start eating these bars I can't stop they taste so good I would recommend these to anyone

February 22, 2016

Love these bars as a morning snack along with a nice cup of tea or coffee. I eat one everyday to help increase my daily fiber intake and I really do enjoy this flavour specifically!

June 01, 2015

All-Bran bars, especially this flavour are my go-to snack in the morning or afternoon at work - especially since I'm trying to lose weight currently. They are healthy, filling and taste delicious - I've been a loyal customer since they came out, and every flavour just gets better and better.

May 23, 2015

I know they are really good for you and have a lot of benefits but I personally couldn't stand the taste in my opinion there are just as healthy bars/snacks out there that taste way better

May 23, 2015

These are amazing bars to have for breakfast or a nice snack! :) I love te combination of the orange and the cranberry together, they work so well together. I've always loved the crunchy texture of All Bran bars and they are pretty healthy.

1.0/5

May 23, 2015

These are probably the worst bars that I've tasted.. They're so dry it's like eating cardboard.

June 24, 2014

Lets just say these are pretty amazing. If you're not a huge breakfast eater and are looking for something that contains a decent amount of fiber. These are pretty great. Pretty much the whole variety of them taste good. Put them in your purse and you have a quick snack. I prefer these over granola bars any day