Kellogg's Froot Loops Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 368 in Cereal

The taste, the colour, the fruity aroma. Follow your nose to this breakfast cereal that’s made with corn, wheat, whole grain oat flour and natural fruit flavouring.

April 21, 2017

HAVE TO BUY THESE WHEN MY GRAND CHILDREN VISIT AND WHEN CAMPING IN THE SUMMERTIME AS THIS IS THEIR FAVORITE CREAL FOR BREAKFAST OR JUST FOR A SNACK ANYTIME.

April 21, 2017

My family absolutely love Fruit Loops :) even tho we dont have little ones running around anymore, all the kids ( big kids) enjoy this cereal including myself.

April 17, 2017

My kids love these. I buy Fruit loops when they're on sale and use them as treats for the kids. They're very sugary, so it's not a regular cereal that we buy.

April 15, 2017

This was so good! But with every loop you put in your body, you hate yourself. It tastes so good but you know it is too much sugar for you! But the taste makes you cannot stop! And the colors! Ah!!

April 14, 2017

This is a treat cereal in our house, not a regular. While it tastes Really good, I don't feel there is much nutritional value to it. Definitely yummy though!

April 12, 2017

This is a kid friendly cereal. Its really sweet so lots of milk is needed for this .
    I would also use this as a treat.. No nutritional value but its something for kids to enjoy

April 07, 2017

Love this product! It's a great breakfast item for the kids. I also put it in their lunches and it's great for an afternoon snack. This is something that we will always have in our pantry.

April 05, 2017

Cant go a day or two without my bowl of fruit loops! I love this stuff and so does my daughter. I even pack this dry in her lunches for snacks! this stuff is so good, and makes the milk sweet! I always buy the big family size! Same money why not!

April 05, 2017

My kids love Fruit Loops, I'm not a huge fan but every once and a while I'll indulge! They're fun and flavourful and fruity, and it has great colour. I'll be sure to buying this again, it's usually on my grocery list.

April 05, 2017

Our favorite fruit O cereal!
    You can't really taste the colours much to my 5 year olds dismay.
    Cereal tastes the same as it did in my youth. An excellent comfort food.
    It also makes a good car snack (drh obviously).
    The price has gone up considerably in the last few years though. So we wait for sales