Kellogg's Froot Loops Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #2 out of 399 in Cereal

The taste, the colour, the fruity aroma. Follow your nose to this breakfast cereal that’s made with corn, wheat, whole grain oat flour and natural fruit flavouring.

July 20, 2017

Love this

Even as an adult I still love froot loops cereal. The fruit flavour and crispy cereal loops are a satisfying breakfast. It is sweet and full of sugar but its still my favorite.

July 08, 2017

Childhood favourite

Kellogg's fruit loops were a staple in my home when I was growing up . I remember having to eat a bowl as soon as it was bought otherwise my Two younger brothers would eat the whole box lol they're crunchy , fruity rings that are full of sugar and not really good for you but kids love them . They don't get soggy in milk and they're good without milk as well . They're usually approximately $5.99 a box but they always go on sale .

June 29, 2017

Kellogg's Froot Loops

I always loved Froot Loops as a child and I love that O can npw share this with my children. The taste hasn't changed from when I was young. Although not very healthy, the sweet, fruity flavoured rings are deeply satisfying.

June 23, 2017

Yummy

I don't know if I'll ever stop liking froot loops. I loved them as a kid and had them for breakfast a lot. As an adult I don't buy this kind of cereal a lot but that doesn't mean i don't want to. Lol froot loops are awesome and very yummy. Just not the best healthy choice.

June 20, 2017

céréales qui font changement

Sympa, ce goût de de fruits! de très bonnes céréales pour faire changement! on les imagine aussi sans lait dans une petite boite accompagnant une promenade ou dans un yogourt nature. C'est un classique qui revient régulièrement dans mon stock!

June 20, 2017

je ladore

Je mange ces céréales depuis que je suis jeune et je peut dire que je les adore encore aujourdhui,je vais probablement transmettre mon gout pour les froots loots a mes enfants

June 19, 2017

yummy

love fruit loops so does my daughter they haven't changed one bit in taste since I was smaller,there good for ya to ..great eating dry an there awesome at any time of day

June 18, 2017

it reminds me of my childhood

I have always LOVED froot Loops would always bug my mom for it, and when she did buy it i would hid it so my siblings wouldn't eat it... now i hid it from my hubby and eat it while LO is sleeping lol some things never change i guess its still my fav and it reminds me of my childhood as i still eat it hidden from people.

June 13, 2017

toucan Sam ... grew up with this one

I love a good bowl of Froot Loops. I enjoyed them as a kid and continue to buy them now and again for my own kids. I will grab a handful and they are still very good. Sweet ... but yummy.
    I like to buy them on sale or with a coupon ... but I find that if a box is in our cereal cupboard ... the kids will eat them up ... never go stale!!!

June 13, 2017

Le gout de notre enfance

Je trouve un peu ridicule de penser que certains avalent vraiment le fait que ces céréales sont une excellente source de fibres ou de toute autre chose... Mais le goût me rappelle tellement mon enfance, qu'il est difficile de ne pas apprécié un bol de ces céréales. Par contre, malgré le fait que nous en mangions régulièrement au déjeuner quand nous étions jeune, je ne crois pas nourrir mon enfant avec des Froot Loops qui sont, à mon avis, beaucoup trop sucrées et sans véritables nutriments essentiels pour l'organisme. Une petite gâterie à l'occasion ne fait pas de mal à personne ;)