4.1/5
Kellogg's Froot Loops Reviews
#2 in Cereal

The taste, the colour, the fruity aroma. Follow your nose to this breakfast cereal that’s made with corn, wheat, whole grain oat flour and natural fruit flavouring.

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I like to have on hand as a snack

This cereal is great as a cereal or just as a snack item. Put some in a dish and munch on them as they are sweet and satisfying. Very sweet though. Fruity flavor is pleasant.

March 26, 2019

Who cannot follow their nose to a fruity box full of Fruit L

I have been enjoying the colorful and bright colors from Tuscan Sam's nose since I was a wee little toddler. I don't know what it is, but I am hooked and my nose always knows where to go when I am shopping at the grocery store. They're so yummy and even leave a nice taste mixed in your milk when you're done. If I had to summarize this cereal in one word I would say YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

2.7/5

February 25, 2019

Sugary cereal.

I used to love fruit loops as a child, but when I tried to introduce it to my own child, it definitely tastes different. The cereal is WAY to sugary & dosn't really add any good value to a childs breakfast.

February 18, 2019

My favorite childhood cereal

This was my all time favorite cereal qs a child and one of my favorite now. I use to love their too can sam commercials. This cereal is a good childhood memory for me. And same as when ibwas a kid it still has a great taste. My kids absolutely love this cereal as well and makes a quick snack on the go! Would definitely recommend

February 18, 2019

Bon matin!

Mes enfants les adorent. Un mélange de saveurs dans un bol. Le goût est délicieux et nous pour les agrémenter nous les mélangeons avec une autre sorte de céréales. Le seul bémol c’est qu’elles sont un peu trop sucrées.

February 11, 2019

Nutritious and Delicious

its healthy and my kids just love it. it is a easy to make breakfast item as they can snack it and love it it is also nutritious and loved by all the kids.

February 11, 2019

Sugar rush!

So this is a cereal I keep around for those slow , lazy and "aunty flo" days!

Those days you want to feel happy and full of sugar.

These definitely do the trick for me. I know its sometimes too sugary for children so pick and choose or better still try mixing it up when it comes to cereals for kids

January 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

kids young and old will love this product

froot loops have always been a staple in this house as all the children love it and its one of my favorite cereals as its colorful and delicious... wtg kelloggs for keeping it real!!

December 22, 2018

Got to love the classics

You have to love the good old classic cereals like Fruit Loops! I have been eating Fruit Loops since I was a kid and I absolutely LOVE them! What is even better, they are Gluten Free!

December 05, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Taste Great

This cereal reminds me of my childhood. I loved it when I was a kid and I still love it to this day. It is a very tasty cereal. My kids love it also. I buy it all the time.