4.1/5
Kellogg's Froot Loops Reviews
#2 in Cereal

The taste, the colour, the fruity aroma. Follow your nose to this breakfast cereal that’s made with corn, wheat, whole grain oat flour and natural fruit flavouring.

February 11, 2019

Nutritious and Delicious

its healthy and my kids just love it. it is a easy to make breakfast item as they can snack it and love it it is also nutritious and loved by all the kids.

February 11, 2019

Sugar rush!

So this is a cereal I keep around for those slow , lazy and "aunty flo" days!

Those days you want to feel happy and full of sugar.

These definitely do the trick for me. I know its sometimes too sugary for children so pick and choose or better still try mixing it up when it comes to cereals for kids

January 03, 2019

kids young and old will love this product

froot loops have always been a staple in this house as all the children love it and its one of my favorite cereals as its colorful and delicious... wtg kelloggs for keeping it real!!

December 22, 2018

Got to love the classics

You have to love the good old classic cereals like Fruit Loops! I have been eating Fruit Loops since I was a kid and I absolutely LOVE them! What is even better, they are Gluten Free!

December 05, 2018

Taste Great

This cereal reminds me of my childhood. I loved it when I was a kid and I still love it to this day. It is a very tasty cereal. My kids love it also. I buy it all the time.

December 05, 2018

I would buy them again and again

my kids love the KeLLOGGS FROOT LOOPS , there colorful and they love the taste or them , they make for a wonderful start to a wonderful day, even on the go there great just in a baggy ,,

November 15, 2018

New Great Taste!

I'm so glad I gave Froot Loops another chance. They're not the sugary fake tasting cereal I remember. They have a mild fruity taste and aren't too sweet. My husband and I enjoy them as much as my toddler! An easy dry snack to pack on hikes.

October 22, 2018

Yum!!

Super nostalgic, I remember starting my morning with a bowl of Froot Loops. They're super versatile and I sometimes even mix a few into my Rice Krispie squares to give it a bit more colour with a fruity taste.

October 10, 2018

My kids love them

My 3 kids love froot loops! I have been able to find them at great prices as well. We always have a box in our pantry. My kids love them so much sometimes they request it as a snack without milk.

October 02, 2018

Favorite

These are my children’s favorite go to in the morning even my one year old enjoys they she is able to grasp them with her tiny fingers and feed herself perfect