Special K Red Berries Cereal Reviews
#4 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

July 20, 2021

predictable/but sour

Of all the Kelloggs special k cereal this ranks last for me as I don't like the strawberry taste. I don't know - just seems sour to me. My first choice would be the almond and the blueberry.

July 20, 2021

The best cereal

I absolutely love this cereal!! I go through boxes quite often and luckily I can always buy it at a great price! This is always going to be one of my go to cereals.

July 14, 2021
    United States

A cereal that feels wholesome

Really love that this cereal has a hint of sweetness without being overpowering -- sometimes I add sliced banana, and that really rounds out the sweetness well for me. I love the dried strawberries, but I do wish there were about twice the amount of them.

March 08, 2021
    Knowsley, United Kingdom

Favourite cereal

Love this cereal, not comparable to any other. Not too soggy but not too crunchy when you add the milk and the dried berries are a great bonus that work well overall. Will continue to repurchase

February 08, 2021
    United Kingdom

Favourite cereal without the crazy sugar content

I love these before work. I noticed they actually feel me up in the morning and keep me going until lunch time, something I don’t often find with cereal. Best eaten still crunchy straight after you’ve poured the milk in.

July 30, 2020

Kellogg's Red Berries

Kellogg's Red Berries cereal has been a favorite of mine for many years. I love the taste of berries and crunchy cereal with milk. No need to add sugar. The berries add just enough sweetness. I also find this cereal convenient when fresh berries are unavailable. I would definitely recommend that you try this cereal. It's delicious!!

July 23, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

red berry's

this is prob my favorite cereal special k makes . It has a ton of strawberry in it and not overly sweet so you don't feel guilty eating it . Plus it keeps you filled up and not hungry an hour after you eat. They make a lot of different flavors but red berry is my pick

July 23, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Favorite Cereal

I love Special K with red berries. It makes me think I'm eating healthy because it' special k but also getting a treat because it has the sweetnest of the berries. I love this cereal because it's not plain and boring. It's my go to cereal and I will continue to buy over and over again!

April 29, 2020

A staple in our house

This has been a favourite cereal of mine for years. It can be quite expensive so I like to buy it when it's on sale. Sweet but not too sweet. Tastes good with soy milk or cow's milk.

April 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Special K Red Berries Cereal - good

Special K Red Berries Cereal - is a really good cereal that perks me up in the morning. I enjoy regular special K but red berries with the dried strawberries is even better. I just wish that they put more berries in each box, and that they stopped shrinking the box size while increasing the price (that's price gouging!).