4.1/5
Special K Red Berries Cereal Reviews
#3 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

3.2/5

January 10, 2018

they are ok

These cereals taste really good and I love the dried strawberries, but problem is they are full of GMO's and are not healthy because there's too much added sugar in them... Also they are not very cheap considering the poor quality of the product. But they taste good..

January 08, 2018

I love this cereal

I'm not a huge cereal eater, but there are a few that I do like; this is one of them. It's the one I most frequently buy. There is a decent amount of fruit, and the cereal isn't too sweet.

December 16, 2017

A simple but good cereal.

I'm not overly fond of sweet cereals so this fist my style perfectly. The simple flakes with freeze dried strawberries go perfectly together. The freeze dried strawberries don't taste as good as fresh strawberries and i find theres not enough but they do give a nice change to the cereal. I find some are sweet and some are a little tangy. I sometimes add in some fresh raspberries or strawberries to kick it up a notch. This is a good source of whole grain and fibre and great for those looking for a lower calorie diet.

December 16, 2017

Feeling blah, try this!

Sometimes I don't have an appetite in the morning...I tried this since my colleague eats this for breakfast and as a midday snack with no milk.
    What a great choice I made, light flakes and strawberries.
    I give to my children this cereal as a healthy snack alternative. Thumbs up from them.
    Oh, can't forget, low in calories. I now keep a box in my office desk, just like my colleague does.

2.3/5

October 15, 2017

Peut mieux faire

Il est sûr qu'avec les special K, on pense plutot à sa ligne qu'à son plaisir. Cela se ressent beaucoup avec ce produit. Les pétales classiques et les quelques morceaux de fraises séchées sont loin de nous combler les papilles ...

October 11, 2017

Tasty but pricey

I haven't had this cereal in a long time, it used to be my go to from how delicious it was for my breakfast or any time. Unfortunately price does play in role in not purchasing it, which is very unfortunate because it taste so good!

October 04, 2017

Healthy but so yummy!

This is my favourite cereal!

Not only is it tasty, but it's healthy too. There's a perfect amount of berries in it and it adds a lot of taste to the cereal. I find it very filling. Great for a guilt free snack any time of the day.

It's the same price as other cereals but in my opinion is much tastier.

September 27, 2017

Parfait pour commencer la journée

Les special K red berries sont parfaite pour bien commencer la journée. En plus d'être benefiques pour être en pleine forme, elles sont délicieuses.Avec ou sans lait, si vous en mangez, vous serez de bonne humeur.

September 07, 2017

Très bonne céréale, excellent déjeuner

Nous avons beaucoup aimés les céréales spéciale K à la fraise. Son bon gout avec ajout de fraise à l`intérieur rend le bol du matin agréable. Meme en collation , très bon

August 31, 2017

Love it

J'aime bien Speacial K comme céréales le matin, les morceaux de fruits et des grains font un mélange parfait. Je trouve cependant que c'est un peu trop sucré et il y en a des plus santé mais bon, c'est mieux pour le prix et j'aime bien le goût.