Special K Red Berries Cereal Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #3 out of 399 in Cereal

Kellogg’s Special K Red Berries is a lightly toasted, lightly sweetened rice cereal, high in flavor. Enjoy Special K every day as part of a healthy, reduced-calorie diet. It’s an excellent source of 11 vitamins and minerals. Kellogg’s Special K gives you the satisfaction you crave any time of day. In addition to cereal, Special K offers a variety of products and a wide range of delicious flavors.

July 14, 2017

Love Special K

I love Special K. I have tried almost every Special K flavor and this one is definitely one of my favorites. I normally eat this for a light and healthy lunch.

July 06, 2017

Great breakfast or snack

I love eating this cereal for breakfast but i also love taking this on the go as a snack.The strawberries in this cereal make it so fresh tasting and slightly sweet.

July 02, 2017

Peut être mangé comme collation!

J'adore les céréale Kellogg's en générale, celle ci j'aime aussi mais pas sur une base régulière parce que c'est beaucoup trop sucré! Une collation d'une poignée sèche sans lait d'accord. Les petit fruits sont très goûteux. C'est une céréale remplie de bonne vitamines et de minéraux. Ce qui est bien aussi c'est une céréale à base de riz.
    Je les recommande a ceux qui n'ont pas de soucis avec le sucre.

June 29, 2017

Great breakfast

This is one of my all time favourite cereals; healthy, cheap and tasty. The dried strawberries are SO GOOD, like honestly in my own opinion on par with the Lucky Charms marshmallows, but without the ultra-refined over the top sugarry taste. Try!!

June 16, 2017

Loving the berries

I really enjoy Kelloggs Special K and the red berries version is just as fabulous if not better!!! My daughter always asks for me to buy it and my husbandvenjoys it once in awhile!!

June 16, 2017

Not Too Special

Special K is ALRIGHT. If someone blindfolded me and told me to taste a variety of similar cereals, I don't think I'd be able to tell which is Special K because there really is nothing that stands out about it. The crunch is nice but there is little protein and flavour so I stay hungry and go off looking for more food somtimes. The red berries in this cereal are also quite disgusting. Very sour and has a powdery substance to it.

June 08, 2017

i enjoyed this cereal but the berries were hard and dry. That was very disappointing. Special K has always been health conscious so to have dried out food is unacceptable. Its still delicious cereal overall

June 07, 2017

Not my favorite cereal but would try it again. I was looking for some variety for my daughter and we both thought it was just ok. Not the best, but better than most out there.

June 06, 2017

I like this cereal for a change. It's good in protein and in fiber.I love the berries in it. Add a bit of milk and there's a wholesome breakfast. Great way to start the day.

May 18, 2017

I really like this cereal, I have been buying for years, I like they come with so many berry's, my son love it, I eat it every day, the only thing is that can get a bit expensive to buy when they are not on sale in the store where I buy it.

Supernovarrh added a new review for
    Opi nail lacquer