Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews
#3 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

December 19, 2019

I would buy this product again

This is one of my favourite cereals. I love the honey taste and how taste it is. I would recommend this cereal. I love eating as a snack with milk or without.

December 19, 2019

Honey nut cheerios

I love this cereal for myself and for my baby. She likes to have it as casual snack on the go and for breakfast. I never leave the house without some of this in my bag. I love how refreshing it tastes every morning... I can never get tired of this taste.

December 09, 2019

Grown up Cheerios

Love that they created flavoured Cheerios. As I kid I would add sugar or some fruit as a topping as regular Cheerios were just so plain. Honey, nuts, what's not to like?

November 27, 2019

Honey But Cheerios

My family really likes Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal. You can really taste the honey in it. They also like to mix them in with pretzels, Shreddies, corn chips. To make a snack out of it.

November 26, 2019
    Hartlepool, United Kingdom

My go to cereal

Ive allways been a fan of cheerios as they dont get soggy quite as quickly as flake type cereals. But these are such an improvement on taste compared to the original, the flavour is just enough sweetness without getting sickly. I would definately reccomend having these in the cupboard.

November 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not to sugary

This has been one of my favorite cereals to eat not only because of the delicious indulging flavor, but because of the healthy benefits that come along with it. There's nothing better than eating something that's tasty and actually beneficial to your body! Honey nut Cheerios are a must have at all times in my house my nieces love them

November 23, 2019

They're great. Oh wrong brand

Really great tasting cereal. Easy to snack on without milk and a family favorite. Easily adaptable in children baking and lunches. Not full of sugar like most cereal

October 07, 2019

Good quality cheerioes

I like this cereal, it is great to take with you on a trip around the town especially if you have small kids.
    It is not too sugary so makes it somewhat healthy(ish? whom am i kidding haha) snack.

October 06, 2019
    United States

Tastes great and it's pretty good for you

I grew up eating honey nut Cheerios. I liked the sweet taste as a child and now as an adult. It's not as sugary as other kid cereals out there but I would not eat this for a nutritious breakfast either. I like adding this to home made granola or with nuts. Not great as a stand alone meal but good as a snack in moderation.

September 10, 2019
    United States

Love them with bananas

This is our go to cereal. We always have a box in the house. It's an after school snack, late night snack, and on the go snack. You can eat it with milk or eat it dry it don't matter. Taste great either way. My favorite way is to have a bowl before bed with bananas.