Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 399 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

July 21, 2017

One of my Favourites

This is one of my favourite cereals for myself and my family. It feels good to five my children cereal that is not full of sugar. It's one as well that they will ask for my name.

July 20, 2017

2nd Favorite cereal

This is one of my go to when I want to eat grains. They have a sweet taste and they are great for your heath! Good for your heart and cholesterol. Huge plus for me because bad cholesterol runs in the family. The cereal last me forever, I avoid grains, but if you wrap it tight its good for months. Seriously, I came back to box over a month old, open mind you, and it was as fresh as the first day i opened it.

I use almond milk, gives it an extra punch of yummy.

I buy this cereal at Walmart and aldis.

If you like my reviews fallow this link :)

July 13, 2017

Excellent flavourr!

This is the only cereal that is a staple in our house! It has amazing flavour and doesnt get soggy right away when the milk hits it. Definitly worth the money!

July 09, 2017

Old favourite

Honey Nut Cherrios have always been a favorite and always will be, it's the perfect breakfast.
    Made with whole grain oats and sweetened with honey, you can't go wrong. Great with milk or just out of the box.

June 27, 2017

Great taste!

I usually buy cereals only as an occasional treat or snack and Honey Nut Cheerios is one I go to often.

I find it has just the right sweetness and the O's always sit just right on the spoon. They're a great comfort food.

June 21, 2017

I love this cereal

This is my go to cereal, much better than the original.

The flavour is jam packed, and the honey flavour is definitely not over done in this cereal. Paired nicely with some milk and cut up berries/banana, this is the perfect breakfast that is not only healthy for you, but packed with tons of nutrients to get you through the start of your day.

Absolutely love it, and will continue to purchase it for years to come.

June 15, 2017

I would buy this product again

Honey Nut Cheerios takes cheerios to the next level ...packed full of honey flavour it makes breakfast cereal a little more enjoyable than the regular Cheerios which is a little bland for my taste

June 15, 2017

Classic for a reason

Whats not to like? This is a classic cereal for a reason. It's tasty and reliable. It's often for a good price and sometime they give you free tshirts. I enjoy this cereal almost daily.

June 14, 2017

Wholesome and Sweet

I really enjoy this flavour of Cheerios. It has the wholesome taste of Cheerios, with the added sweetness of honey. You can actually taste the honey in the cereal. These taste great in milk or alone as a snack. These are affordable, easy to find, and taste wonderful.

June 13, 2017

Cheerio Family

Love the cheerio honey nut taste.
    love the way they are in milk or just plain and dry for a snack.
    We sometimes mix them up in a trail mix for hikes ... Our kids enjoy most all Cheerios...

KristinaV added a new review for
    Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot