Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews
#3 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

October 07, 2019

Good quality cheerioes

I like this cereal, it is great to take with you on a trip around the town especially if you have small kids.
    It is not too sugary so makes it somewhat healthy(ish? whom am i kidding haha) snack.

October 06, 2019
    United States

Tastes great and it's pretty good for you

I grew up eating honey nut Cheerios. I liked the sweet taste as a child and now as an adult. It's not as sugary as other kid cereals out there but I would not eat this for a nutritious breakfast either. I like adding this to home made granola or with nuts. Not great as a stand alone meal but good as a snack in moderation.

September 10, 2019
    United States

Love them with bananas

This is our go to cereal. We always have a box in the house. It's an after school snack, late night snack, and on the go snack. You can eat it with milk or eat it dry it don't matter. Taste great either way. My favorite way is to have a bowl before bed with bananas.

September 07, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

Honey Nut Cheerios

we love honey nut cheerios they have been one of my go to cereal's ever since my children were babies. i still put them in a baggie for a snack for my 5 year old. honey nut cheerios is great for adults too it lowers your cholesterol and heart healthy too. it has fiber in it too.this is a great cereal that you know that it is a great one for the whole family. i buy 2 boxes at a time so that we never run out of one without another one to replace it.

September 06, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Go to breakfast

This family cereal is one of our favorites anything I need to know regarding Honey Nut Cheerios is it'll be good for the heart it's good for the soul. Whenever I offer my opinion regarding Honey Nut Cheerios I always remember how heart-healthy it is. I would definitely recommend Honey Nut Cheerios from General Mills cereal what am I family favorites I give it five stars

September 06, 2019
    New York, United States

All time favorite cereal

This has been one of my favorite cereals to eat not only because of the delicious indulging flavor, but because of the healthy benefits that come along with it. There's nothing better than eating something that's tasty and actually beneficial to your body! Honey nut Cheerios are a must have at all times in my house!

Michigan, United States

Love the Honey

Love the honey.
    These are great dry for a late night snack. I also put them in baggies for road trips with my kids as they love the honey flavour on them. The milk tastes so good after you have eaten the cereal too

Texas, United States

Pass in this house!

My kids like original Cheerios so when I got them Honey Nut Cheerios I knew it'd be a win. Boy, was I right! No longer do they want the original they want the better flavor, as they put it. Always have some in my pantry.

Massachusetts, United States

My morning go to!

This cereal is tried and true. I can't keep this in my house. It seems like as soon as the box is open - it's gone! This is one of the only cereals I can remember from my childhood that still tastes the same. They have never changed and why would they? Perfect snack for any age, I carry this more than people carry goldfish!

September 04, 2019
    Texas, United States

Can't have enough

This is my favorite cereal. I mean I can eat any cereal, but I always crave and go back to my honey nut Cheerios. I like having a bowl after the kids go to bed.