Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews
#2 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

July 16, 2021

The Best!

I LOVE this cereal! It’s now my go-to. Even to snack on as a snack (dry) it’s good. My four year old also loves it so that’s a big added bonus. A lot of cereals now are very very sweet but this is not one of them. It doesn’t have to be, and it’s still delicious!

June 01, 2021

Sweet

Definitely one of my top cereals, but it makes my leftover milk a bit too sweet! Good to eat once in a while, and preferably with milk to tone down the sweetness. Overall, no complaints!

May 20, 2021

Yum

Favourite breakfast cereal. Great for children and adults. Perfect with milk as breakfast or on its own as a snack. Has a subtle sweetness from the honey

May 20, 2021

My go to breakfast

This is my favourite breakfast cereal. Usually take it to work and enjoy a big bowl. They don’t get soggy and have good flavour. Even my kids enjoy them too

May 05, 2021

Bonnes

Les enfants les aiment , c'est simple comme bonjour pour des matins pressés. Plusieurs grosseurs de boîtes . Surtout chez Costco ça vaut vraiment la peine. quoi que une peu trop sucrée à mon goût .

February 12, 2021

Kids favourite

This was one of my favourite cereals growing up. It was a sweeter version of plain Cheerios. I used to eat them pretty frequently for breakfast. They never get old. They made the milk super sweet too. Fun for kids and adults alike. They sell it at the grocery store, drug store, and even dollar store. Well worth the buy even to this day!

January 08, 2021

Love love love

Favourite cereal ever honey nut Cheerios is the way to go it tastes so good and a perfect breakfast meal. I could eat this breakfast lunch and dinner.

November 11, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Big hit with my toddlers

Definitely a staple in our house, eaten as a snack or with milk. Sometimes mix with banana chunks, PB and yogurt or add it to ice cream. Also a delicious substitute in rice Kripie squares.

October 27, 2020

cereal treat

Yum! I like eating this as a snack instead of a bowl of cereal with milk. I like the honey and nutty flavour combination. I also like how it's not overly sweet so you won't get that sugar rush.

October 09, 2020

Cheers for cheerios!!

Love me some honey nut cheerios. Delicious dry or with almond beverage or milk. Amazing to bake with and add you pancakes. Even my dog enjoys them as treats once in awhile.