Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal Reviews
#1 in Cereal

Make yours a Sunny™ day! The Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal you’ve loved for years has been loving you right back, with over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl. With so many raisin bran choices, what does one smiling sun offer that generations have loved? Why, Two Scoops of delicious raisins, of course!

June 22, 2021

Raisin Bran

I love raisins! This is one of my favorite cereals.
    It's crunchy and sweet, you don't need to add sugar because the raisins add all the sweetness you need.

May 08, 2021

Always bought for hubby

This one is my husband favorite cereal, i like it too but i am not a big fan of raisin so i only eat the cereal itself and picked the raisin out of it lol. but it's really is a good brand and will buy it, as it's my husbands favorite brand of cereal.

April 27, 2021

Entière

J'aime ces céréales au petit déjeuner. Elles sont santé avec blé entier et raisins secs qui ajoutent un nutriment essentiel qui contribue à un déjeuner complet. Elles sont bonnes et croquantes. Je recommande

April 27, 2021

J’adore, mais je prendrais plus de raisin

J’adore ces céréales. Pas trop sucré pour moi et ça me remplit. Toutefois, à mon tout personnelle, je prendrais encore plus de raisin sec dans le mélange! Somme toute, je suis très satisfaite. Mes céréales préférés depuis toujours ;)

April 25, 2021

Kelloggs Raison Bran

I love raisins and Kelloggs Raisin bran remains my favorite. I tried another a few months ago and didn't finish the box.
    The Kelloggs Raisin Bram goes fast in my house.
    It's crunchy and the raisins add all the sweetness you need.

April 23, 2021

Soo good!!

Love raisin bran! So good! The raisins inside are amazing and always taste so fresh! Add some bananas into the mix and oh my goodness soo delicious!!!!

February 04, 2021

Always in my Pantry

I cannot begin to describe how good this cereal is. It is a healthy cereal that uses raisins instead of sugar, which I love for my kids. It’s super easy for quick breakfasts and I actually have 2 boxes on my pantry right now!

January 08, 2021

Best way to start the morning

Can't live with out! It's the perfect sweetness. My cupboard is always stocked. The flakes stay crunchy and don't get to soggy. There is the perfect amount of raisins.

November 25, 2020

Always so many raisins

This is my all time favorite cereal!! Always so many raisins and I love that, and no need to add sugar, definitely recommend this cereal, go out and purchase a box today

October 24, 2020

Love raisins!

This cereal is a must have for raison lovers, I find that the best raisons I have ever tasted have come from the raison brand box, the cereal itself blends together nicely.