Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 368 in Cereal

Make yours a Sunny™ day! The Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal you’ve loved for years has been loving you right back, with over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl. With so many raisin bran choices, what does one smiling sun offer that generations have loved? Why, Two Scoops of delicious raisins, of course!

April 25, 2017

SO I really like the bran part of the cereal. I am incredibly weird, I actually take the raisins out haha. The bran part itself is really enjoyable to eat and I don't feel horribly bloated after.

April 23, 2017

This cereal tastes really good and it's pretty good for you so that's a bonus. I've been eating it years so if you like raisins and a not so tough bran, you will enjoy this

April 19, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ces céréales. Depuis mon jeune âge que j'en mange. J'aime le mélange avec les raisins et ils goûtent bon. En plus sont santé et pas cher pour ce qu'il contient.

April 17, 2017

This brand sure makes great tasting cereal! Schools often have these for breakfast and they're healthy and delicious. However, in supermarkets, they are on the quite pricey where I live so I only buy it when it's on discount.

April 16, 2017

My favorite cereal. I love the massive amounts of raisins. I could eat a box a day to myself, i will even snack on it without milk while watching tv or a movie, prefer it over popcorn. Buy it all the time.

April 12, 2017

I use to eat Raisin Bran when I was younger and liked it a lot then. I have just started eating it again and don't know why I stopped. I really enjoy the taste of it. It doesn't have much sugar added like some of the other cereals. It gives me just enough bran as I try to eat a bowl of it for breakfast every morning.

April 06, 2017

I love to take a portion of these cereal all the mornings in my breakfast, Its so healthy and I totally loves the raisins. Its a good choice for breakfast or snacks.

April 05, 2017

Raisin Bran is pretty good, I love the mixture. But I always eat it quickly because I'm not a fan of mushy cereal, and I usually have a whole box to myself, my kids are not fans. It's healthy and good for you, and I enjoy the taste. I purchase this from time to time, but I try to find it on sale!

April 04, 2017

I love sugar!! Raisin Bran provides me with a hint of sweet raisins along with the healthy benefit of bran flakes. We are all looking to be more health conscious these days and I find Raisin Bran to be a good option.

March 29, 2017

J'adore les Raisin Brans, ce sont d'excellentes céréales et elles ont un très bon goût. Il y a juste la bonne quantité de raisin et juste légèrement sucrée.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle