Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal Reviews
#1 in Cereal

Make yours a Sunny™ day! The Kellogg’s Raisin Bran cereal you’ve loved for years has been loving you right back, with over 25 percent of your recommended daily value of dietary fiber in every bowl. With so many raisin bran choices, what does one smiling sun offer that generations have loved? Why, Two Scoops of delicious raisins, of course!

June 27, 2019

Yummy for mummy

I happen to love this cereal and I'm not a fan of cereals but this one I would eat every morning my daughter also likes the bran flakes but she makes me pick out her raisins which is okay by me all the more in my bowl.

June 20, 2019

Family favourite but bit too sweet

My son loves this cereal but I rarely buy it for him because of the sugarcoated candy raisins. I would prefer to buy a plain brand cereal and add unsweetened raisins but these are good in a pinch and convenient. I only buy it when it’s on sale.

June 05, 2019

Delicious

This cereal is yummy to eat but really it’s so good for you, unlike other cereals that are good for you but taste terrible. This is so good to eat. And keeps you full of a long time!

May 29, 2019

Raisin bran

Mes céréales préfère depuis que je suis toute petite. J'adorais manger ou chercher après les raisins très nourrissants mes enfants adore également très bon petit déjeuner. Avent daller a l'école .

May 18, 2019

A good for you breakfast

I’ve gone through different favourites for breakfast through the years but now that I am more conscious of nutritive bang for your buck, I’m really fixated on my fibre and iron rich Raisin Bran. As an, ahem, older female I need to make sure that breakfast is full of healthy choices and this reliable product fills the bill.

May 15, 2019

LOVE IT!

I love this cereal! I have been eating Kellogg's brand raisin bran for years, The raisins are slightly sweetened with sugar. The cereal overall is enjoyable, flavorful and a decent source of fiber. I highly recommend it!

April 04, 2019

Simple health excellence for quadriplegic!

I'm a high functioning quadriplegic. Good diet and a well functioning GI tract are essential for living with quadriplegia. If I don't function properly, if I can't feed myself properly, than life becomes a world of suffering. The ease, nutrition, and benefits for the GI tract that Raisin Bran supplies are an essential part of my weekly diet. It's a great extra advantage to have food that tastes great too! There's days when being disabled makes you just want to eat to live. The refreshing taste of Raisin Bran inspires me to eat more. Tastes great made into muffins too!

March 29, 2019

Great breakfast choice

This is my favorite cereal. It provides a good intake of fibre and makes a great breakfast option when you’re short for time. I also like to eat it as a snack. Great value especially when it comes on sale. I recently saw Post with a very similar Rasian Bran but it came no where close to Kellogg’s

March 19, 2019

I would recommend this product

I love raisin bran cereal. It is my favourite. The more raisins the better. I would definitely recommend this cereal to anyone else I would give it five stars

March 13, 2019

Love the Balance

I love Raisin Bran. The balance of raisins to bran is perfect, and not too sweet. A bowl of Raisin Bran is a great way to start the day and end the day. I love it as an evening bedtime snack as well as for Breakfast. I will buy Kellogg's Raisin Bran over and over again, it is that good.