Allen's Apple Juice Reviews
#160 in Juice

January 07, 2018

I love this product

I enjoy the taste of this juice. It has a crisp apple taste and a low acid punch. It is good for people who love apple juice, but don't like the bite that some apple juices have.

October 18, 2017

Closest thing to pure apple juice

Allen's apple juice is not only well priced, it also tastes very delicious. It is smooth, and tastes like you are actually eating an apple. It is so crisp and sweet.

January 08, 2017

Allen's apple juice has been around for decades, so you know that it's a great product. Made from real Canadian apples, the taste is phenomenal. Very refreshing!

October 20, 2016

I have been drinking Allens Apple juice (most often the can and tetrapak versions) for over 20 years. I recently bought the cans on sale for 80 cents and read on the packaging that not only was it made in Canada but they used Canadian apples! Very happy to be supporting Canadian items, and very proud that it's such a great product!

September 21, 2016

My kids drink allen's apple juice everyday. They love the taste and I'm not afraid to give it to them a couple times a day. It doesn't have a whole lot of sugar in it so they don't get crazy after drinking it. Will continue to buy it.

August 24, 2016

By far the best apple juice on the market! Others always seem too acidic. Variety of sizes makes life easier when you have little ones around! Price is great, especially when you're a family of 5!

March 03, 2016

Apple Juice has always been my favorite juice ,its crisp and the apple flavor is really intense ,it definitely quenches my thirst and it's nice to know I'm drinking something that not only taste good but is healthy for me.Apple juice is very affordable and my whole family loves it

February 12, 2016

Allen's Apple Juice has been a staple in my boys diets since they were small, they are now teenagers and still love the refreshing taste!! the great thing is, its always on sale some where!!

January 20, 2016

we drink this product a lot in our house my son has allways loved it and i am a huge fan allso its so refreshing

December 30, 2015

Allen's Apple Juice;

one of the more natural tasting, as pure as natural to 100% apple juice I find there is on the market in grocery stores.

clean look to the juice, looks clear
    no pulp or extra matter

easy to drink, smooth,

good citrus and natural soup apple taste with a touch of natural sweetness