Almay Liquid Liner Reviews
#540 in Eye Liner

With Almay Liquid Liner, you can get beautiful definition with it's easy application procedure! The liner's flexible tip allows for mistake-proof control, and will not smudge or succumb to water for up to 16 hours! It's unique inkwell design allows for fresh colour everytime, and works well for contact lens wearers!
Almay Liquid Liner was made in Germany, and more information is availabe at almay.com

January 15, 2018

decent

I like the short tip. Makes it easy to work with and control. I wish there was a little less liquid on the applicator but it is workable. For the price it is a good buy. I also have sensitive eyes and it doesn't irritate them.

February 20, 2017

This is the only liquid eyeliner I will use; I swear by it. It is usually under $10 where I live and it is better than any expensive liquid liner I have tried. It has a pointed felt tip that is not too hard or too flexible, it allows for very easy and precise application. I like the black one and it is a very dark formula that goes on smoothly. Unlike some liners I've tried this one can be reapplied for easy correction without flaking. Lasts quite a while as well. All in all great product

November 29, 2016

Easy to work with. Lasts a long time. I find I am able to do flawless lines in seconds. Compact and easy to travel with. Love this product! I find that the black is full coverage is does not seep into the lid and bad. Lasts all day. Sometimes reapply for night. Brush works great to fill in above fake lashes as well!

2.2/5

October 13, 2016

This is one of my least favourite liquid eyeliners. Application isn't terrible, however the pigmentation is not the greatest. It smudges and flakes off easily. It doesn't really have a matte finish which I would prefer with liquid eyeliners. I bought it in "Precise Black" and it somehow didn't seem dark enough for me. I thought I'd try it after seeing some positive reviews about it, but it just doesn't do it for me. I will not be purchasing this eyeliner again.

August 14, 2016

This liner is great and not very expensive. I buy the shades they recommend for your eye colour and it goes on smooth. The tip of the liquid brush is the perfect size to get your look just right

1.5/5

May 15, 2016

Great price point but after a few hours the eyeliner is smudged all over my eyes. It does not stay on in one place. I will not buy this product again.

March 22, 2016

amazing liner and applicating tip. one of the best ive ever come across and is always in my makeup bag. goes of smooth and is easy to touch up with qtips but stays in place for the most part all day

March 01, 2016

I am IN love with this eyeliner, I have been buying it for years, I will never ever use a different one. For my birthday last year, my friend bought me 20, so I don't run out.. That's how much in love I am.

2.8/5

August 20, 2015

I kind of liked the shape of the applicator but because it's not a brush the lines aren't always consistent. Also i found I had to wait a long time for it to dry and it would smudge like crazy. It also would transfer on to my upper lid when i opened my eyes. I had to stand around with my eyes closed and let it dry. If I had a different eye shape it wouldn't be an issue though.

April 15, 2015

Just an overall average liquid liner. It does go on smooth but you need to reapply it once or twice for a noticeable line and it doesn't last all day. I like the brush on it and it didn't dry up like another product I tried. Price is more then its worth.