Always Infinity Overnight With Wings Reviews

Sleep easy with the absorbency of a pad like no other. Always Infinity is made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which can hold 10x its weight. Which means it’s absorbent enough for your heavy nights and so thin, you might even forget you’re wearing a pad.

February 01, 2020
    United States

ALWAYS INFINITY OVERNIGHT WITH WINGS

This is my brand, ALWAYS INFINITY OVERNIGHT WITH WINGS is thin and holds a lot. You can't tell if you are wearing one, it's not bulky like the thick pads are.

Updated On: February 01, 2020

I love this product

December 23, 2019
    California, United States

Great Pads!I

I just started using these pads and they are G-R-E-A-T! I love the FlexFoam. It absorbs very well and spreads the fluids so more can be absorbed. The pad is light and thin, and I've found that it doesn't leak at all! I was a bit scared to use it at first because the back didn't look wide enough. I thought the pad would leak halfway through the night. But it didn't turn out to be a problem. The pad held up great and absorbed everything! The design in the back makes this pad leak-free!

My only two complainst would be:
    1) The price -- these pads are significantly more expensive than other pads. Sure, they also work better, but I'd like it if these were more affordable.
    2) Odor Control -- Because they are foam, they kind of have a funky, unplesasant smell even when they're new. Once used, the pad smells even worse and sometimes you can even smell it through your pants. Hopefully more can be done about the odor control in this product (or I guess, I could try using Always Radiant, which is scented and might be better).

November 29, 2019

Hands down best pad!

I only buy these pads now. They are comfortable and truly leak free. They are super thin but still hold a lot! I mostly love that they don't get all bunched up during wear.

September 05, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Wings that dont fly

I have to wear these day and night. Im an over flow and i love how they fit. They fit in you pocket . The exorb a lot of liquids. I don't have to worry about leaks at overnight because they do the job.

July 24, 2019

Life saver!

These are by far the best pads on the market! It provides the best feel and security; doesn't irritate the skin, and doesn't make you feel like you are wearing a diaper! I am also loving the fact, that they have different sizes depending on the size of the underwear you wear, making it more personalized.

May 31, 2019

Comfortable

Very light and you don't feel like wearing a chunky pad. It really absorbs and lasts for a long time but i usually change my pads about every 4 hrs but this will last you through the night and leaks free. Different material than the cotton and absorbs more.

May 16, 2019

The Best.

These are my absolute favorite pads!! They're great light weight and hold a lot! And this is the best bank for your buck! Infinity pads could be on the pricey side but this is honestly one of the best deals I can find.

March 28, 2019

this product keeps me clean and dry!

Unlike the traditional pads with the plastic covering that are always sticking to me theses are so amazing to wear nothing sticks to me hardly know I'm wearing it keeps wetness away and sticks well to my underwear and actually stays put.. love this product!

March 24, 2019

The only overnight pads I trust

I've been buying Always products ever since I was 12 and started getting my period. This product from them is the BEST for overnight use. They are extra long, so you are less likely to leak through the front or back of your underwear while you sleep. It's pretty thin, too, so it's not uncomfortable to wear all night. If you have problems leaking during the night, give these a try; they're the only ones I trust to keep my sheets blood-free!!

3.2/5

February 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great but dont cover me

I love the always brand it’s the only brand I buy but I usually get the number 5 as I’m always heavy and even night time it still don’t support me it says leakfree but I’m not leakfree it doesn’t hold my heaviness which makes me sad because I absolutely love this product :(