Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 223 in Feminine Hygiene

Tampax Radiant Tampons feature Leakguard™ technology and a new CleanGrip™ applicator for comfortable insertion, plus a brand new re-sealable tampon wrapper for discreet disposal.

January 17, 2017

C'est dans ceux que j'achète le plus en général, applicateur en plastique parfait pour bien insérer. Je n'ai jamais eu de problème de fuite avec ces tampons.

January 06, 2017

The best tampons on the market. They are real lifesavers. They are compact to be easily hidden. They are the most comfortable and easy to use. They are the best protection I've found.

December 30, 2016

I've been using Tampax tampons for over 20 years. They've come so far in making tampons work better in terms of leakage. I use these all the time. Tried other brands but always come back to Tampax.

October 23, 2016

Since I have a very heavy flow tampons didn't really help me, I would bleed through any super tampon within 30 minutes most days and these were no different. I can't say anything about flow but my friends like them.
    However I have pelvic floor dysfunction and endometriosis so on my period the muscles in my pelvis would clench around the tampon I put in and make my pain worse. With these tampons I didn't experience that unlike with a few other brands.
    I love the wrapper! It's so easy to put the applicator back without making a bloody mess lol.
    The applicator is nice and smooth.

September 29, 2016

I have used these for a long, long time.. They are very easy to use and easy to dispose of.....Easy to hide in purse all in all tampax is a great brand

September 25, 2016

I have been using playtex tampons for over 10 years and they have never failed me. The have superior absorption and I lie that I don't have too constantly change them every hour. The price is on point so it doesn't break the bank. I like how they are nice and small and not bulky. The string is bit long and sometimes its not pleasant when wearing a bikini but I still love these tampons

September 22, 2016

j'ai beaucoup aimer ce produit. Il a tous ce dont nous recherchons lorsque nous allons acheter en magasin ce produit. Il est parfait pour la qualité vs le prix. je vous le recommande fortement. il absorbe super bien alors pas de danger de fuite.

September 21, 2016

I always use these, I like that I don't have to change so often and never have any leakage, the grip gives you extra control for insertion so that it gets put in properly, I also like that I can discreetly put the used tampon applicator back in the wrapper for sanitary easy disposal. This is a good brand, especially if you play sports and run. I have never had any problems with these

September 11, 2016

I have used these Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons for years! They are very convenient and comfortable! I very easy to use applicator that helps it glide right into place. It's very dependable and doesn't leak at all. Overall a very good Tampon that I highly recommend at a good price.

September 11, 2016

i have been using this brand for so long because the products are so comfortable. ive tried using others but i always go back to these. these make me feel comfortable and i will continue to purchase these