Amazon echo dot Reviews

October 14, 2019

Great little speaker

The echo dot is a great little speaker. I usually use it to play music and to set timers while I'm cooking. I love that you can just tell Alexa to play a certain song or skip a song and she'll do it for you without you having to go over and manually do it yourself.

September 15, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Great Echo device for kids or adults!

I am a big fan of the amazon echo products but didn’t want to break the bank for the kids room. This is a perfect solution! The echo dot sits high on a shelf they can’t reach but still hears the kids flawlessly. She understands them well (which is great since they are 2 and 5!) and usually the kids get what they ask for!

September 03, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Love it.

My son loves this. He uses it in his room most of the time and does about everything with it. All I hear is him talking to Alexa. Also helps me with reminders and ordering off amazon. It’s something everyone should have.

September 03, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

It truly echoes

My father and I stayed up one night during a visit messing with his echo dot. It answered every question he threw at it quickly and thoroughly. It recognized everyone's voices quickly and never skipped a beat.

July 16, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Fantastic Product!!

I brought one of these and the following day brought 2 more, it is easy to use once you have the hang of it, and very easy to set up, the instructions are simple to follow, and it gives very good, descriptive information for what you ask it to do. Would definitely suggest buying! 5 stars all round!!

March 22, 2019

Like it!

I personally really enjoy the Amazon Echo Dot, I have the third generation. It has a good sound to it, she understands well, and you can download the app to your phone for added features. One of my favourite things about this is you can connect it to smart home devices and get Alexa to work with them.

January 30, 2019

I would buy this again

It’s great. Love how you can change the name to echo. Plays good sound and the microphone can pick up your voice from a far distance. Sometimes it will pick up someone’s conversation in the room as if it’s name was said but it was not. Found that part really weird. Only way to listen to music was through their Amazon music which needs to be purchased first.

December 03, 2018

Amazing pruduct but does not have good speaker

I love this item it is very useful and has a way better alarm then my phon, fun to play games with, the only thing I have to complain about is the speaker it isn’t very loud I can’t hear my music when I am showering but other then that amazing item.

November 28, 2018
    Not Found, United States

It’s converted our house

The Amazon dot has really upgraded our house. It is simple to set up and functions so well. We use it as way to play music, intercom other rooms, call people, tells us the news and weather...to just name a few things. With addition of smart plugs and bulb we can control so much with simple commands. Alexa you are great!

September 25, 2018

Love our Dot

The dot was actually a Christmas gift from my mom last year. Our kids love asking Alexa questions and using it as a timer for homework or reading time. We also stream music on it while cooking and eating dinner. Great device and we’re most like going to add one for upstairs as well.