Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer Reviews
#10 in Eyebrow Care

March 14, 2019

Excellent eyebrow pencil

I love this eyebrow pencil. It comes in a bunch of colours suitable for how intense I want my eyebrows to looks. The small point means I can control the style and shape of my brow. The brush on the other end means I can smooth out the lines to look less microblady

January 14, 2019

Oh So Creamy!

I have tried so many pencils, powders, and dip pomades and this was definitely the easiest and most natural looking of anything I have every tried! I find that it matches my natural hair colour perfectly, and makes my brows POP (in a natural way of course). It also stayed put and lasted a very long time! Since I'm a mom of 2 under 2 I don't always have time to do my makeup everyday so I will use this and my brows look great for 2 sometimes even 3 DAYS!!

November 27, 2018

Holy Grail

Absolutely my die-hard favorite eyebrow product. It goes on perfectly, making my very unnoticeable brows look amazing!! I got so many compliments using this. It's very easy to use and I love the shape of the pencil (if you have thinner brows however, this may not be the easiest product to use- go for the brow wiz!!). Only downside is that the price is a little bit steep.

November 12, 2018

My little baby

This one is my personal favorite! I love the color, easy to use, two shape to better define the brows and its stays well! I honestly recommended this amazing product that is the brow definer by Anastasia!

October 03, 2018

Holy Grail

I cannot live without this product. I have very sparse eyebrows so the dip brow doesn't work for me. This allows me to draw the hairs on with accuracy while making my brows thicker and more defined.

August 01, 2018

Love this product

As someone who is not awesome at doing makeup I was worried about finding an easy way to fix up my brows, I tried this product and loved it, it is easy to use, the color match was great and most important it does not smudge.

July 14, 2018

Looked like a face lift

I had a mini facial done. And could not believe how this brow definer totally opened up my eyes. It actually looked like I had some work done on my eyes. Lightened and brightened, the area. Used together with Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel and highlighting Duo Pencil. Look the results.

July 08, 2018

love this!

absolutely incredible!!! never used anything better. great for little lines & creating "fake hairs" definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great brow product!

March 07, 2018

Nothing else like this

I recently began filling in my brows after years of over-plucking (I am a child of the 80s and 90s .... ). I read reviews about the Anastasia of Beverly Hills line on Sephora and decided to give it a try. It is pricier than other lines out there, but worth every penny. This product stays in place all day and doesn't melt off my face. I use 3 products from their line (Brow whiz, brow definer and dip pomade, but not necessarily all together). It can achieve both a natural, or a defined look and goes on easily. My brows look perfect every time. I love the variety of colours they have and the brush on the end is great quality.

January 15, 2018

Ya!

I do like this pencil. It’s great for accurate definition. I do find it tends to wear off after awhile or if you touch your face at all. But overall I’m satisfied.