Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Reviews
#239 in Eyebrow Care

February 14, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Set your brows all day

I like this brow gel much more than some of the others I have tried. The clear formula is great. It allows me to have a more natural look. It is comfortable and not stiff at all. It wears well throughout the day. A must have for tame brows.

2.2/5

July 16, 2019

Strong scent

Keeps my eyebrows in place, leaves no residue, but feels heavy on, smells like nail polish, eyebrows are hard like hair gel and crunchy. I got this for free from Sephora.

May 10, 2019

Très bon

Lors de l'application, j'ai l'impression que mes sourcils sont un peu mouillés, mais heureusement cet effet disparaît très rapidement et me donne de très bons résultats. Effectivement, à l'aide d'une brosse Anastasia, je sculpte très facilement mes sourcils et ça me permet de les égaliser un peu.

January 23, 2019

The bestttt brow gel!

Ugh this is so priceless! Holds my brows in place all day long without leaving them flaky or overly stiff. My brows have movement but remain in place. The clear one is in the best in my opinion. The coloured ones just don’t have the same formula it seems (maybe this is in my head). They last a longtime as a little goes a long way.

March 05, 2018

Great

I had first got this product as a sample and I fell in love! I immediately went to Sephora to buy a full size ! This product holds down my brows and keeps my brow powder on all day without getting smudged off. I like that it really brushes my brow hairs and gives them a nice clean look. This product also has lasted me so long! This is such a great product especially if you are someone who loves using powder instead of pomade. I highly recommend!!

August 25, 2017

I like this product but it's too expensive..

I had this product several years ago but haven't repurchased it since.. The product itself is awesome and really keeps the brows stay put. However, it's over priced just for GEL. There are drugstore brow gels that work just as great if not, better! Your good ol', trusty hairspray could probably do the trick too!

April 20, 2017

I've been using this for over a year now! it works like a charm, I love using it when going out and doing a full face, for normal days I usually pass this step. The gel dries nicely but keeps all the hairs in place

March 30, 2017

Great clear gel for keeping brows in place all day long! Does not leave a residue like some other clear brow products and is easily removable with a gentle makeup remover. Perfect for use with powder as a setting gel. Wish the brush applicator was slightly smaller to distribute less product through my fairly sparse brows though but for those individuals with fuller brows, this is an excellent feature!

March 07, 2017

This brow gel keeps my brows in place all day! I love the masacara wand-type applicator. It makes it really easy to apply. And the clear gel doesn't leave any residue behind.

2.0/5

August 08, 2016

This isn't my favorite brow gel out there. It has a weird smell and I feel like the brush is way too big for eyebrows. It also leaves my brows feeling a bit crusty and hard. I would recommend the l'oreal one or the benefit one over this.