Annabelle Cosmetics Skin True Foundation Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #492 out of 731 in Foundation

With the Annabelle skin true foundation, you can expect truly flawless natural-looking skin. Its soft matte finish makes you feel like you're wearing nothing at all, just beautiful skin. It blends easily to even out the skin tone yet feels extremely light and natural.
With vitamin A, C and E in its formula, it protects skin from free radicals, while the aloe, green tea and chamomile provide it with nourishing, calming and moisturizing ingredients. visit www.annabellecosmetics.ca for more information.

1.7/5

May 16, 2017

I did not like this foundation. It did not go on my skin well and it did not stay on. Finding a match to my skin tone was vary hard it's all vary dark and I'm vary fair

February 06, 2017

I love the consistency of this product. It feels great on the skin (it's almost borderline BB cream, and I mean that in a positive way) and doesn't feel like it's clogging the pores. Coverage is light but buildable to medium; I use a damp beauty blender and it goes on smoothly. I like the light coverage as I have fairly good skin other than dryness/some red patches, so I just use a concealer to cover up any blemishes.
    Honestly, the only drawback is the lack of choice in shade; the lightest is just a tad too dark for my skin, especially in winter, but I blend it with a bit of another foundation I bought that ended up being too light and it works fine. I probably won't buy it again because of this, though. I hope they'll consider expanding the amount of shades!

January 20, 2016

This is my go to foundation, it's light weight, it's not heavy doesn't even feel like you are wearing foundation totally a must buy!!!!!!!

Plus it has vitamins a-c-e added chamomile and green tea

December 19, 2015

Overall: I really like this product. I've been using it [in Medium Beige] for about two years now. I have some acne scarring and get mild break outs every so often. This is the only product that has given me really great consistent coverage.
    **To note though: When used alone, it didn't last long and I have only moderately oily skin. I have to put on a loose powder to set everything and stop it from running.

Price: Usually pretty good - I can usually check at Wal-Mart or the drug store, and one is bound to have it on sale for $7.99 or so. Regular it's $12.99.

Packaging: Nothing fancy.

September 10, 2015

With a dry skin like mine, this little baby was just what I needed! I have some red spots on my face and I find that it evens out my skin tone nicely. I wear it on a daily basis and won't go without it!

November 24, 2014

This is my go to foundation. I love how it is oil-free and gives me a flawless matte finish. I would highly recommend this product!

October 25, 2014

This is the one and only foundation I buy. Very light, oil free and uniform coverage. Leave skin with a natural delicate matte finish. Price is great too. Skin feels hydrated and soft.

1.7/5

March 14, 2014

I had a terrible experience dealing with Annabelle Customer service. I went on their website where there was a banner posted "40% off everything today only until midnight, use code women" so I filled my cart with $100 worth of product and when I went to check out, code didn't work. Called in to customer service, extension 370 and explained. She said "oh, sale was supposed to end last night at midnight there's no manager here". I said I still expected them to follow through on their advertising. (I took screen shot). So finally she said she would refund the difference after I placed order and put through cc info. I said that was fine, but I want her to email me to confirm that she is going to do this BEFORE i send order through. She was very condescending and rude and cut me off about a billion times and was unwilling to do this. Not impressed with my first dealing with Annabelle cosmetics. Definitely the last for me.

October 06, 2013

I recently seen this foundation in my brothers girlfriends make up bag I tried a bit on my skin and I actually really enjoyed it. I decided to pick my own up cost around $8.50 which is really good price for this cover up. I applied over my skin serum and it gave me a smooth overall color. It comes it many shades I highly recommend this when you're in need to try a new foundation

December 09, 2011

I bought this foundation in August and I after trying it out for a few months I have to say that I really like it. I have moderate dry skin and I apply this foundation with a damp sponge and I was really pleased that it doesn't enhance my dry skin. This foundation dries to almost a powdery finish which I like and doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy. The only thing that I dislike is that this foundation doesn't come in a large variety of colours. I am very pale and their lightest shade is a bit too dark for me, so I mix it with a lighter foundation to get a better match. I will definitely continue to re-purchase this foundation because the quality for the price is amazing.