3.9/5
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation Reviews
#4 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

February 11, 2022

great stuff

i received #blendable #truematch #foundation  for free from chick advisor to review. I really like the bottle that it comes in that it pumps up but it can pump up fast though I need to be careful it doesn't go all over the place. I do think that the colour of the bottle is lighter than my skin tone but it still works with other makeup. #TopRatedBeauty @chickadvisor

February 03, 2022

Best matched foundation ever!

I have very fair skin and always struggle to find the right foundation colour. This foundation was amazing. The colour matched perfectly, it lasts all day. Highly recommend!!

December 09, 2021
    Colorado, United States

Not for dry skim

When I received the bottle I thought the color might be too dark for me but once applied on it blends well and sink into my skin. It is very lightweight but gives medium and velvet coverage. I really like the idea of the tinted serum which stays better on your skin than tinted moisturizer. It doesn’t pile with my moisturizer or sunscreen which is very important. I can clearly see my skin is more even and my pores are less visible. But it’s not very moisturizing and maybe more suitable for young oily skin.

November 26, 2021

Decent foundation

Definitely a more natural light to medium coverage foundation. I like to use this in the summer time when it's hot because my skin can breathe since it isnt full coverage! A little expensive but has a lot of shades to chose from if you can't find a shade in another brand.

September 15, 2021
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Love this foundation

I really love this foundation to start with the price is great. It has a wide range of shades so your sure to find a colour to match. I use the one with hyaluronic acid it feels super light going on the skin and blends in perfect leaving my skin feeling super hydrated. It looks really fresh and natural. You can also build to a fuller coverage. It lasts about 8 hours I would say before you need to reapply. Definitely worth the money I would recommend.

August 03, 2021

Best

Yeah me of the best relatively affordable foundations. Coverage can vary depending on your preferences. I think it works very well as light coverage and does not dry out skin

July 19, 2021

True Match Foundation

As an every day user of foundation, with combination skin, I am very happy with this foundation in shade 7C Rose Amber. This moisturizing foundation with Hyaluronic Acid keeps my face hydrated during cold winter months, without making my skin oily. One layer of foundation seems to be a light coverage, however, that's because it blends seamlessly into your skin; really giving you a true match. If you prefer medium to full coverage, you can easily build up coverage. The texture of the foundation is a runny liquid. In terms of wear test, the foundation lasts about 8 hours depending on the amount of layers applied. This foundation has no strong scent, applies smoothly, and feels light and breathable on skin. The bottle is glass and chic, the pump applicator is mess free, and easily allows you to control the amount of product you want to dispense. I would recommend giving this foundation a try if you are looking for a new one.

May 05, 2021

AMAZING

WHEN I TELL YOU THIS THING WORKS LIKE A MAGIC WOND, Im not kidding. This foundation is so smooth and creamy it looks like you don't even have any on but infact it make your skin look so much more better and brighter without it looking cakey

April 18, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Every day foundation

The packaging of the product is convenient. The pump avoids any spillage and it is easy to keep clean.
    This was perfect. There are so many shades so it’s really easy to find the right one. It is light and smooth and so easy to apply, it has great coverage and sets so it is not tacky or shiny. It feels really lightweight but actually lasts all day, I was so surprised the first time I tried it and I looked in the mirror at the end of the day and it was all still there! More of a matt finish, not dewy, but does not look powdery or cakey. Highly recommend

April 07, 2021

Very Good Match To Skin Tone

Firstly I have to mention the pump applicator which is very convenient and hygenic . The foundation has a smooth light to medium coverage with a natural look and it’s easy to blend. It feels very light on my face and doesn’t emphasize fine lines. Overall I am very pleased with finish.