3.9/5
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Reviews
#4 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

September 14, 2017

Perfect!

I love this because it blends well with my skin tone and its liquid form makes it really easy to apply. It also has a very light shade, which means you can mix it with your other foundations.

September 13, 2017

Love

I always use this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, I use the W1 porcelain shade. I love that it's liquid and super easy to blend and it has SPF in it as well which is a bonus. It doesn't clog pores and it covers well, I use it all the time.

September 11, 2017

It's good for normal skin

I bought 2 of them in the shade N7 and N5. I bought the N7 to mix it with my other light foundation. This foundation has a liquidy formulation and has a light coverage but you can build it up to medium coverage. It's a bit matte but not super matte it blends easily specially when you use your fingers to blend it in. It's not long lasting expect that it will last in 5 to 6 hours.

August 31, 2017

Doesn't last all day

I really like the shades that this foundation comes in, I colour matched perfectly with one. I did use it for a while, but it didn't last all day and made my face shiny/oily.

August 08, 2017

High quality, lasts forever

This was the first type of foundation that I ever bought when I was a teenager, and I still wear it to this day. I have very pale skin, and L'Oreal has a huge range of shades to offer, with multiple undertones (I use n2 - classic ivory).

The packaging states the product is "super-blendable" - true! I've used both a beauty blender and a foundation brush and both work great at blending it out. It even has 17 SPF in it, a huge bonus for someone as pale as me!

Best of all, one of these little guys will last forever! I'm sure my bottle is probably expired, but the formula hasn't broken down, and I've had it for 2 or 3 years, with plenty left!

July 14, 2017

An overall really good product. I could use it for everyday as well as special occasions as I can build the coverage. The shades are the closest to a true match. It's the one to beat!

July 04, 2017

Wide shade selection for a drugstore

This foundation line has a variety of shades and is super lightweight.It is light coverage and blends well but the bottle is awkward and makes it difficult to get the last of it out of the bottle.

July 04, 2017

Mon fond de teint quotidien, excellent qualité/prix!

C'est mon fond de teint quotidien. Je trouve qu'il a une bonne couvrance, il y a beaucoup de différentes teintes ce qui permettra à chacun de trouver la sienne. Il a une excellente tenue, je le fixe avec de la poudre libre et il tient toute la journée sans problème^^ Je l'ai même déjà utilisé à la piscine ou la plage et aucun problème, il tient en place. Le prix peut paraitre un peu élevé, mais une bouteille se garde longtemps. J'ai déjà essayé plusieurs fond de teint mais je reviens toujours à celui là. Meilleur qualité/prix que j'ai trouvé. Je le recommande.

June 29, 2017

All time classic

This used to be my go-to foundation when I started wearing makeup. I find that it provides a great finish when applied with a beautyblender. Plus, its one of the only drugstore foundations that comes in a wide range of shades.

June 21, 2017

Meh

This is a "meh" product for me - I would likely only buy it again if it was on sale. Didn't find it matched my skin tone any more than others and it didn't provide the full coverage that I need to hide my blemishes and acne scarring. Also the bottle is awkward. Not the worst product but certainly not the best.