3.9/5
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation Reviews
#4 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

October 19, 2020

Good lightweight foundation

This foundation is lightweight and makes your skin look flawless with a natural finish. It is great for light coverage, but not full. I was easily able to find my matching colour.

September 10, 2020

Great

I love the finish this foundation leaves on my skin! It gives my complexion a gorgeous healthy glow, it feels so breathable and light on the skin. Even though I did apply a pore minimizing primer, it looked like my pores were emphasized, but it didn't bother me too much as this foundation doesn't claim to blur or fill in pores.

1.5/5

September 01, 2020

Not my type

I am using l’oreal products from the last so many years but this one i actually didnt like at all. Leaves patches on your face and doesnt merge with ur makeup.

August 08, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Amazing foundation

I love this foundation! I have fair skin and most foundations look unnatural and orange on me. This foundation matches my skin perfectly! I use it to touch up redness or acne and it works great! And I like the ingredient list. Great foundation and it lasts forever

July 24, 2020
    Coventry, United Kingdom

My everyday foundation

This is my go-to foundation for everyday makeup routine and for special occasions too. It gives a natural look , does not blotch on the skin. It isn't too runny or thick so gives a smooth looking finish.
    I would say it is also fairly long lasting and you would need a small amount for a basic coverage .

June 05, 2020

Perfect

Little goes a long way
    Perfect match
    Stays on well
    Non clogging
    Doesn’t cake
    Great coverage
    Easily removable with cleansing cloth
    Blend able and buidable

0.5/5

March 05, 2020

Nothing true match about this

This foundation is not very true match, has a very orange undertone and it oxidises throughout the day. I was very disappointed with this foundation and judging by the other negative reviews I wasn't the only one.

February 29, 2020

Love this foundation

It's is the best foundation to use in this price range.i tried various other brands before really switching onto L'Oreal true match.it has vast variety of skin shade choices n is very easy to apply.It stays on my skin without any cakey texture.

February 08, 2020

Used it for years

Have used this product for many years. Perfect for light coverage and lasts! They do quite an array of colours for different skin tones. They also colour match other products that will match with the foundation which is super helpful

1.8/5

January 31, 2020
    United Kingdom

Cakey and definitely not true match!

This foundation was horrible! I got excited seeing a true match foundation because as an indian girl its super difficult to find a foundation that fits my skin tone. But this foundation was orange, it was the only one close to my skin tone and would go really cakey when i used it! wouldn't recommend!