L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 729 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

July 04, 2017

Wide shade selection for a drugstore

This foundation line has a variety of shades and is super lightweight.It is light coverage and blends well but the bottle is awkward and makes it difficult to get the last of it out of the bottle.

July 04, 2017

Mon fond de teint quotidien, excellent qualité/prix!

C'est mon fond de teint quotidien. Je trouve qu'il a une bonne couvrance, il y a beaucoup de différentes teintes ce qui permettra à chacun de trouver la sienne. Il a une excellente tenue, je le fixe avec de la poudre libre et il tient toute la journée sans problème^^ Je l'ai même déjà utilisé à la piscine ou la plage et aucun problème, il tient en place. Le prix peut paraitre un peu élevé, mais une bouteille se garde longtemps. J'ai déjà essayé plusieurs fond de teint mais je reviens toujours à celui là. Meilleur qualité/prix que j'ai trouvé. Je le recommande.

June 21, 2017

Meh

This is a "meh" product for me - I would likely only buy it again if it was on sale. Didn't find it matched my skin tone any more than others and it didn't provide the full coverage that I need to hide my blemishes and acne scarring. Also the bottle is awkward. Not the worst product but certainly not the best.

1.0/5

June 21, 2017

Awful product

I used this product about a year ago - as I have started using a CC that I will continue to use forever - and it was terrible, I found that it smudged a lot, was incredibly heavy on my skin and it made me breakout. Mind you, I am hypersensitive, but still, awful.

June 15, 2017

L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation

A great drugstore foundation option. The L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation is affordable and you are sure to find your shade in their great selection. This foundation is very full coverage that is buildable, it lasts all day even in the summer heat. I do wish the bottles were bigger though. Otherwise this is a near perfect foundation,

June 15, 2017

Amazing Foundation!

My all-time favourite! If you haven't tried this foundation, you neeeeeed to! Full coverage, demi-matte finish with an excellent colour range! Even when compared for some of my high end foundations (MUFE, Kat Von D, Mac Studio Fix Fluid) this has them beat in colour match and finish! 100% would recommend!

June 09, 2017

I have used this foundation for years. I have tried several others and always go back to this product. Definitely matches to your skin tone well and does not leave that masque look.

June 09, 2017

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! This is my GO to foundation, its true to your skin tone and it wears light. you dont feel you have caked on foundation at all. Smooth application and with just a bit of it you can cover your entire face!

June 06, 2017

I absolutely love this foundation! I have tried name brands and this has to be the best foundation by far! I asked several girls at Sephora what brand they were wearing and they all said TruMatch (although quietly). This brand is light weight and full coverage. It lasts me a whole 12 hours at work and my skin still looks flawless. I only need about a quarter sized circle to get the amount of coverage I want at work. On a night out, maybe a loonie/toonie sized amount. Great foundation- will continue to buy!

June 05, 2017

While this foundation does have a hefty price tag for the drug store, id say it's honestly completely worth it. It performs like a high end foundation. It has amazing coverage and looks good on my very dry skin, which is a challenege. I'd say if you have any skin type (especially oily/normal) and you want a full coverage, semi-matte finish, you will love this. If you have dry skin, i'd suggest the link, as it has a more radiant finish but less coverage. But if you want full coverage, you will still love this. Looks amazing and it's so easy to find your perfect match!!