3.9/5
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Foundation Reviews
#4 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

0.5/5

March 05, 2020

Nothing true match about this

This foundation is not very true match, has a very orange undertone and it oxidises throughout the day. I was very disappointed with this foundation and judging by the other negative reviews I wasn't the only one.

February 08, 2020

Used it for years

Have used this product for many years. Perfect for light coverage and lasts! They do quite an array of colours for different skin tones. They also colour match other products that will match with the foundation which is super helpful

1.8/5

January 31, 2020
    United Kingdom

Cakey and definitely not true match!

This foundation was horrible! I got excited seeing a true match foundation because as an indian girl its super difficult to find a foundation that fits my skin tone. But this foundation was orange, it was the only one close to my skin tone and would go really cakey when i used it! wouldn't recommend!

2.2/5

January 30, 2020
    Surrey, United Kingdom

True match foundation

Perosonally I didn't like this foundation. I have seen tutorials that other people have done on YouTube that say this foundation is full coverage. Personally it isn't full coverage for me as I had to use a lot of concealer

January 05, 2020

Universal must have

One of the best original foundations on the market. Comes in an incredible wide selection of shades. Works on both, dry and oily skin. Medium coverage that can be built up to full.

3.2/5

December 07, 2019

Nice Gibson, but...

This is a nice foundation since it covers well. I do have a few red spots (tiny) and uneven skin tone--this definitely covers all of that. BUT, the foundation is a bit watery and needs a lot of layering. The staying power is a bit weak as well and felt that there are better ones. However, if you need something less expensive for a day to day wear then tnis might suit well but be mindful that it may not last through the work day.

November 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Ok foundation

I bought this foundation and I would say that the colour matched good but I found it to leave my skin very oily and does not seem to last well on my skin but it is good value for money and it may work very well for someone else

November 25, 2019
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Good drugstore foundation

I liked the finish and coverage of this foundation - it was a natural finish with a medium coverage. Unfortunately the foundation did not have a particularly long wear time on my oily skin. However I think if you had normal or dry skin this would be a great foundation.

November 19, 2019

L’Oréal true match is my new go to!

I decided to try a new foundation and came across L’Oréal true match. Goes on smooth and covers imperfections. What I like is it’s not heavy and washes off nicely, does not clog pores. I will buy again.

November 13, 2019

Good stuff

I found this stuff in a clearance basket at my local super market and wasn't sure about it because if it was in the clearance basket, it must mean people weren't buying it .. anyhow I decided to buy it because it was $2,99 and i tried it out right when I got home, to my surprise it worked wonders. The stuff wasn't too thick so it didn't cake on my face, however if you use too much of it, you will notice it all over your face and down below your chin. The bottle is a decent size but I don't think i'd pay more than 10 dollars for this quality of foundation there is better stuff for this price. I only got it because it was on sale.