3.9/5
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Reviews
#4 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

October 25, 2019
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Amazing

Love this product. A little goes a long way. It so smooth and my face feels like it can breathe. It doesnt feel cakey and it just amazing. It matches my skin perfectly. Would definately recommend

August 15, 2019

Perfect choice

This is my everyday choice of foundation, been using this foundation for years and have no side effects, the shade selection is wonderful and i would recommend this to anyone.

2.0/5

July 03, 2019

How to make yourself look 10 years older

Oh my god I hate this product so much. Not only does it come in the worst packaging (aka no brush or way to get the product out), it is super drying/matte. If you have any lines at all (even smile lines!!) this product accentuates all of that and becomes cracked at those parts. Had to dump this because it just sucked for me. I have dry-normal skin, with it more normal in the summer, but nope it didn't work.

1.0/5

July 03, 2019

Not good! Didn’t work for me!

I didn’t like this foundation at all. I tried to use it in different ways and several times but it didn’t work for me. Instead of leaving my skin pretty and in an uniform colour and texture, it cracked on my expression lines, the skin looked uneven and I seemed to be very older than I actually am. I won’t buy it again and I didn’t like it.

2.8/5

June 21, 2019

I don’t like

I paid 6 dollars, but it's not even worth it, the texture is very creamy and has no coverage, I found it very bad, it does not cover anything, I would not buy again

May 14, 2019

Love LOVE LoVe

I found this stuff on sale the other day at my local Save-On-Foods and had to pick it up because it was $2,99 and just happened to be my skin color as well.
    I'm used to trying so many foundations and having them looking nasty on my face or not be the right color but not this stuff, I had never tried it before I found it on sale as I usually stick to BB cream, this stuff worked wonders on top of my primer. I loved the way this made my skin look and it covered up what I needed it to.

April 16, 2019

Pretty good

For the price this is one of my favourite drug store brand foundations. Been using it for years. Really helps with my problem skin. Good coverage and can buy a few to get your time right! Great value.

2.8/5

March 10, 2019

A bit heavy foundation

If you have clear skin snd just want something to cover your flaws dont buy this product. This foundation makes me feel old and makes my wrinkles even more seenable (no one wants that effect). Maybe for some special occasions but for every day use definitely not.

1.7/5

February 06, 2019

Not L'Oreal's best...

I'm a little past the point of using drug store foundation, but this one was one of the worst I tried.
    - To start it has a very odd smell, which thankfully airs out quickly.
    - It's liquid, but doesn't come with a pump or a dropper so dispensing and application can get messy including spilling a drop of it on a black shirt just as you are getting ready for work. Being quite oily it can't be washed out on the spot.
    - I found the coverage to be very light and hard to build if you are short for time. Just like all liquid foundations, you have to give it some time to dry. This foundation takes a little longer to do that, so if you want to build the coverage you have to wait before applying more, or put on setting powder and do another layer of foundation and powder on top of that.
    - I found it to be quite oily... Do shake it before you use it, but despite using it with primer I found it caused small breakouts and I looked oily by the end of the day.
    - Which brings me to point out that it doesn't last well. With powder and setting spray you can make it work through the day, but it start to look patchy towards the end of a work day.
    - The colour selection is not the best either, but I'm finding that's an overall problem with drug store foundation. Having only one particular undertone available is a very L'Oreal issue. I'm very pale but with a cool undertone, and most of these have a warm one. No matter how closely colour matched, these me look pink, like my whole face is flushed and the rest of my body drained of blood by contrast.

The only people I can recommend this product to is those who are looking for very light coverage and their skin isn't prone to breaking out from oily products.

L'Oreal has many other foundations available in drug stores and I would recommend trying something else, especially considering the price point.

1.2/5

February 06, 2019

hated it!

I was recommended this foundation bu a shoppers beauty lady & when I got it home it was the worst foundation I've ever used! doesnt cover a single thing & make me look orange ever though I was color matched.