L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 676 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

April 20, 2017

This is the only foundation I have used for the past 3 years. I have combination skin and it adjusts to any oil or dry patches on my skin, it's the silkiest and most natural foundation you can get at the drugstore in my opinion. Whenever I use anything else I look like an orange cakey mess

April 16, 2017

This was an interesting buy for me. There was definitely a wide range of colours to chose from however I felt it difficult to find my right shade, regardless. When I caved and bought two of them to mix together, I didn't like the way they felt on my skin. The smell is really heavy and I did not enjoy it. Looked very caked!

April 16, 2017

What I love most about this foundation is that just about anybody can find their shade. I am W1, and it's very hard to find any other brand of foundation that matches me in the drugstore (usually the warm foundations don't come pale enough or the pale foundations are cool toned). The formula is medium coverage with a slightly dewy finish. If I don't powder it, it becomes oily after 6 hours, but if I do use powder it usually last 8-12 hours without breaking up. Overall a decent foundation, but the shade selection is what makes it the best.

April 13, 2017

This is my favourite foundation from the drug store, I would even go as far to say my HOLY GRAIL. The colour selection is truly amazing and I have yet to buy a bottle that has not worked for my skin tone. The foundation is lightweight and I would say medium coverage but build-abl. Every time I wear this my skin looks flawless and the liquid just melts into my skin when used with my beauty blender. For the amount of product you get and the price tag you can't go wrong, I will continue to use this product as long as they carry it.

April 08, 2017

This is amazing! definitely top 3 drugstore products! This is great for makeup artists just starting a kit or freelancing because the quality is great and the shade range is AMAZING! There is a shade for everyone, LITERALLY EVERYONE! I typically go for full coverage, high-end foundations but this one is definitely comparable to mac, urban decay, and too faced. (not up there with kat von d, Estee lauder or Chanel but still blows my mind in terms of the drugstore products). They could charge $40 for this and I'd honestly still buy it, that's how good it is. It is medium coverage but very buildable, if you have a pump from a mac foundation or the store it will fit on this cap to make application a little easier; or you could just put a bit on your hand (that's what I do). Once applied it stays all day! It's compatible with every powder I've tried over top of it. This is a great formula and they offer an option for normal, dry and oily skin. Everyone should try this at least once!

March 31, 2017

This foundation is better then some of my expensive brand name foundation I buy at Sephora.I love how it feels on my skin,it's not to heavy or makes my face looks cakey.

March 14, 2017

I have tried so many different liquid foundations, many that cost over $50 but this foundation is certainly the best. It gives me a smooth complexion without leaving a cakey look or feel. I receive compliments on my skin quite often and I believe it has to do with this foundation.

March 08, 2017

this was one of my only foundations i used for years have very good coverage but the only thing bad i have to say is if you have oily skin u make to use a matte primer and finishing spray because it can get a little oily after a few hour but other than that its a great price and does the job

March 03, 2017

This is my go to foundation! I have used this product for about 7 years now, and it's amazing ! The price is so good, and the product is even better! I really like the good colour range as well! If you want a high end foundation for low costs, this is it for you !

March 02, 2017

I love True Match Liquid Foundation. I have such an uneven skin complexion and breakouts at times and when I put this on my skin it covers very well. I also just picked up a bottle without matching my skin type and it was the correct shade for my skin. This product also blends very nicely. I don't have too use that much of the product too get the maximum coverage I need. It also doesn't make me break out or clog my pores which is a huge plus for my skin type.

I also like the smell...Its almost fragrance free, which is great for my skin. I apply it with a wedge sponge.

I bought this for 7.99$ at Walmart. I believe it was on sale at the time.