Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 679 in Foundation

This refreshing gel-whipped foundation is designed to leave complexion perfected and smooth with a velvety, soft-matte finish while skin stays hydrated for up to 12 hours. Ideal for normal to combination skin, medium coverage.

For best results, apply the Dream Velvet Foundation using the Maybelline New York Dream Blender.

For more info, please visit Maybelline New York.

Ce fond de teint rafraîchissant à la texture de gel fouetté a été créé pour vous procurer un fini soyeux, doux et mat pour un teint amélioré et une peau lisse et hydratée pouvant aller jusqu'à 12 heures. Idéal pour la peau normale à mixte, couvrance moyenne.

Pour de meilleurs résultats, appliquer le fond de teint Dream Velvet à l'aide de l'éponge à estomper Dream Blender de Maybelline New York.

Pour plus d'infos, visitez Maybelline New York.

April 18, 2017

Its average bb cream type foundation but it doesnt stay on an the stuff transfers on clothes and other people if you hug someone else. I like the formula that its velvet but it doesnt stay on and its yellow and blotchy. Also over priced.

April 17, 2017

This is the best foundation i have ever used. So happy that i decided to try it.use in the morning when i do my make up and it lasts the whole day long

April 16, 2017

This is a great foundation. I like the way its packaged, so you don't get dirty applying it all over your face!!! I use a wet beauty blender to apply this one on my face and it has a beautiful finish. I wish it was a little bit more coverage, but overall its great!

April 15, 2017

I found this foundation on a trip to the states a few winters ago and loved the foundation! It is a bit thicker and more moist so it was perfect for my skin during the winter. The mousse texture was nice and i found the coverage wasn't too bad for the price.

April 14, 2017

Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation gives you a velvety nice structure and makes you look natural. Its like a cream and could be used as everyday daily routine.

April 06, 2017

I tried this foundation 2 years ago and I will continue to repurchase it and use it in rotation with my other favourites. Not only is if a HYDRATING matte foundation, which is great for my dry skin, but the finish is exactly what the title says.. "velvet.

March 30, 2017

I tried this product, and it is now my Fave....I have spots on my face, and this camouflages them very well.
    Love the matte finish I also achieve...and I am also sensitive to certain products, and no issues with this one,
    J'aime bien gros!!!!

March 16, 2017

I bought this as I couldn't find the dream wonder liquid foundation. Although it's not my favorite, if does give that matte look and it's not too heavy o your face. Pretty good coverage for the price!

March 15, 2017

This foundation is way too thick for my liking. It made my skin greasy and it just felt gross all day. I also spent the extra money on the "sponge" if you wanna call it that. Felt like i was punching my face repeatedly ! The sponge was so hard and uncomfortable, and it really didn't help to blend the product in at all. Just all around awful !

March 15, 2017

I am using Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation right now. OverallI like it especially when i apply it in the beginning my face is shining and glowy but after sometime of application (2 to 3 hours) it starts to oxidize and the colour is no longer the same. I am not sure if i will buy it again.