Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation Reviews
#1 in Foundation

This refreshing gel-whipped foundation is designed to leave complexion perfected and smooth with a velvety, soft-matte finish while skin stays hydrated for up to 12 hours. Ideal for normal to combination skin, medium coverage.

For best results, apply the Dream Velvet Foundation using the Maybelline New York Dream Blender.

For more info, please visit Maybelline New York.

Ce fond de teint rafraîchissant à la texture de gel fouetté a été créé pour vous procurer un fini soyeux, doux et mat pour un teint amélioré et une peau lisse et hydratée pouvant aller jusqu'à 12 heures. Idéal pour la peau normale à mixte, couvrance moyenne.

Pour de meilleurs résultats, appliquer le fond de teint Dream Velvet à l'aide de l'éponge à estomper Dream Blender de Maybelline New York.

Pour plus d'infos, visitez Maybelline New York.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

October 19, 2017

My favourite foundation to date!

I use this product in 05:Warm Porcelain and I love it! Everything in the product name is true. It feels like velvet and smooths out any uneveness on my skin. It's so soft and creamy, and doesn't make my face shiny or greasy. Plus, it's such a great moisturizer! At the end of the day, my face feels like I just got an expensive spa treatment. I never have to reapply and the tube lasts forever! I won't be switching to another brand anytime soon!

August 14, 2017

Heavennn Heavennnn <3

It took me so long to get over this, I tried many foundations but the lawlessness this give me was priceless, very light and natural <3 no regrets for choosing this product as one of my Essential <3

July 12, 2017

Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation

I usually prefer high end foundations however the Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation is pretty good! I found it to have very good coverage. I suffer from acne, black heads and lots of scarring for cystic acne as a teenager and I found this to cover it all pretty well. I did not find however that it stood that well in the heat, it kind of melts off your face and gives you an oily look. I recommend carrying it around for an night out to reapply and making sure you set it with a good powder when using.

June 22, 2017

not the best

after hearing all the hype of this foundation, i was so excited to try it out on myself however, i didnt like the feel of it on my skin, it got cakey after it oxidised, it also went too dark and yellow after oxidisation

May 31, 2017

I bought this expecting to love it because I'm in the market for a cheaper foundation. I used it once and it was way to dry, and it flaked right off. I went through my routine as I usually do so I didn't change anything that way. I noticed that the coverage was horrible as well. Meanwhile I'm still in the market for another foundation!

1.7/5

May 31, 2017

For my skin type, this particular foundation was a flop for me. I did not like the consistency and it broke apart on my face after a short period of time. I am combination skin. Mostly broke up on my t-zone where I am oily.

May 28, 2017

I don't think there is a better Foundation out there than, Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation.I have been using this Foundation now for a very long time.I love the way it feels on my face.When I'm putting it on it feels like whipped Cream.That is the closest I can describe it because it is so smooth and whipped.I like how it gives me a even tone and covers any flaws I might have.This Foundation doesn't go on heavy or clumpy like some do.It stays on all day and always looks fresh.I do recommend this product for you to try.

May 12, 2017

I really wanted to like this! It was raved about on YouTube and everyone seemed to love it so I bought it and the first day I used it I liked it for about 15minutes and then it started falling off my face? My skin is normal to dry and it really enhanced my dry spots and make me skin super itchy while it was falling off my face. It works great for my sister who has oily skin so I think if you have any dryness it's not the right product for you!

May 07, 2017

Its one of the best drugstore products I have tried. I love the smooth mousse type texture which looks really ubique for the products kn this price range. However,they really didnt wirk much on shades as between 10 and 20 its a HUGE difference and nothing there in between...I would love some shade in between for summer to give that bronze matte look but couldnt find any...

May 03, 2017

This is the softest, smoothest, best drugstore foundation ever! It has amazing coverage, and so many different shades so that it matches all skin tones! I love that its matte, so you don't get that shiny, greasy looking finish. I highly recommend trying this foundation.