4.1/5
Maybelline New York Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

April 10, 2019

MUST TRY! FIT ME FOUNDATION BY MAYBELLINE!

MUST TRY! Fit me foundation by Maybelline

This Foundation was surprisingly impressive! Right on point a drugstore brand. It's a great option if you're looking for a medium to full coverage buildable foundation that won't break the bank! I am currently using the hydrate & smooth. I Have not yet bought a different brand since buying this! I have combo skin type and lots of baby hairs and I went on great with no spotting. I recommend like all, using a primer to help achieve the look you are going for so that it can stay in place. When summer comes I will just be mixing a shade with my usual shade 110!

April 08, 2019

It’s ok

I’ve used this for a while now and I have grown kind of bored of it. Nothing super fancy or special about it. It fit my budget at the time. Not sure I’ll buy it again tho.

April 07, 2019

Very effective

This is my everyday go-too foundation. There are so many shades to choose from which can easily match with your skin tone. It was easy for me to find the perfect shade. I have been purchasing this for many years because it is affordable,effective and of good quality. It's easy to apply,goes on smooth and make your skin feel hydrated.

April 03, 2019

Great basic foundation

I have very finicky dry skin with HUGE pores on my cheeks and it gets way worse during winter. This foundation glides on top of the skin, does not accentuate the pores or dry patches. Not the most hydrating and finish is not as dewy as I would like ( I am yet to find a foundation with the dewiness that is up to my level), but the lasting power is okay. And you cannot beat the prices (always under 10$ at WalMart),

March 22, 2019

Can’t beat the price

I love this foundation! It may not be everyone’s first choice but if works well with my skin and has great coverage and you cannot beat the price especially when it is on sale

March 21, 2019

BEST DRUG STORE FOUNDATION

I love this stuff. It is the best drug store full coverage foundation. It covers all my redness and evens out my skin tone perfectly. They also have an amazing shade range! I always go for the matte though!

March 19, 2019

okay product, won't purchase again

I purchased this foundation in the lightest shade possible. It still threw an orange undertone. It is also much to oily for parts of my combination skin.

To repair this, I used another foundation I had that was too dry but about the right shade for me, and mix them. This has enabled me to use up both products with better results/finish.

March 18, 2019

This is a definate in my makeup routine.

I have been looking for a reasonably priced good quality foundation. I purchased Maybelline Fit Me Foundation on the recommendation of the salesperson. I am so impressed. It goes on so smooth and even and still looks great at the end of the day. Great product.

March 16, 2019

The real tea

Okay so as an esthetician in school doing multiple treatments on myself and others in a lab setting, my face had taken a beating. My face has become a dry flaking mess. So on a whim I broke away from my matte foundations to try this hydrate and smooth foundation. And let me tell ya it was a great decision. This foundation covers like a dream, doesn’t oxidize (for me) works well with other brands and concealers AND actually hydrated and smooths my skin. I end up looking like a glowing dress goddess. I love it

March 10, 2019

Fond de teint pas chers mais qui fait l'affaire

On a pas tous l'argent pour s'acheter un fond de teint à 60$ alors allez économiser prenez ce fond de teint hydratant et qui fait un très bon cover