4.1/5
Maybelline New York Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

September 17, 2019

Another drug store fave

This particular foundation is my second favourite drug store foundation; along side Milani. It smooths, it leaves a nice radiant glow to the skin (nothing too oily) and goes on nice and even.
    For the price, it’s an excellent product if you have dry skin, like myself.

September 12, 2019

Best foundation for me

This was my first foundation and I have tried so many after that, from Tarte, Too Faced, Estee Lauder, MAC but I keep thinking of Maybelline one as none of those have given me the look that I got from Fit Me foundation. Love it.

August 28, 2019

Great formula, little coverage

On days when my skin clearer and not dried out from the sun, this foundation works great! Totally blendable, breathable and hydrating, however when I'm dealing with a breakout, I have to rely on my concealer alone to hide all the pimples and redness.

August 13, 2019

It’s okay

This foundation is alright. I’m not too big of a fan of it. It’s way too liquidity for my liking and I find myself having to mix it with another foundation to not only make it thicker but to find my shade. I also find it does not have enough coverage so I pass on this foundation. However I do recommend this product for someone who is looking for light coverage to maybe just even out the skin and the price is at a really good price point! I know a lot of people like this foundation but it doesn’t work for me

August 08, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Best Foundation

Shade (225 Medium Buff)
    Maybelline Fit Me Luminous + Smooth foundation is my fave, it comes in a glass bottle with a handy pump dispenser,
    it suits my skin perfectly and love the dewy finish, So natural looking and goes on lovely.

June 05, 2019

Works well. Very affordable.

"Fit Me" does fit my skin colour. It is easy to apply and covers well. I use it for "every day" make up. If I need to look my best, I use a different foundation but that one is quite pricey so on the days that I am running errands, etc. and do choose to 'fix my face,' this is a good product.

April 10, 2019

MUST TRY! FIT ME FOUNDATION BY MAYBELLINE!

MUST TRY! Fit me foundation by Maybelline

This Foundation was surprisingly impressive! Right on point a drugstore brand. It's a great option if you're looking for a medium to full coverage buildable foundation that won't break the bank! I am currently using the hydrate & smooth. I Have not yet bought a different brand since buying this! I have combo skin type and lots of baby hairs and I went on great with no spotting. I recommend like all, using a primer to help achieve the look you are going for so that it can stay in place. When summer comes I will just be mixing a shade with my usual shade 110!

April 08, 2019

It’s ok

I’ve used this for a while now and I have grown kind of bored of it. Nothing super fancy or special about it. It fit my budget at the time. Not sure I’ll buy it again tho.

April 07, 2019

Very effective

This is my everyday go-too foundation. There are so many shades to choose from which can easily match with your skin tone. It was easy for me to find the perfect shade. I have been purchasing this for many years because it is affordable,effective and of good quality. It's easy to apply,goes on smooth and make your skin feel hydrated.

April 03, 2019

Great basic foundation

I have very finicky dry skin with HUGE pores on my cheeks and it gets way worse during winter. This foundation glides on top of the skin, does not accentuate the pores or dry patches. Not the most hydrating and finish is not as dewy as I would like ( I am yet to find a foundation with the dewiness that is up to my level), but the lasting power is okay. And you cannot beat the prices (always under 10$ at WalMart),