4.1/5
Maybelline New York Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

May 31, 2021

Great product!

First time user of foundation. Very happy with this product, keeps my skin hydrated and provides SPF coverage. I would definately buy this product again.

May 31, 2021

Love it

I need foundation only to make my skin look even and a little poreless. Have been using maybelline fit me for over 4-5 years now and i must say I’m a loyal customer because the product has been helpful throughout. Makes my skin look flawless, hydrated and smooth!! The perfect base for my contouring, blush and highlighter!

May 04, 2021

Great Coverage at an Affordable Price

I have rebought this product multiple times as I am very satisfied with its coverage and can be bought at an affordable price. It can be bought at your local drugstore.

May 04, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Studio Fix dupe?

Maybelline's Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Liquid Foundation delivers hydration in a SPF 15 formula that has a natural coverage and a smooth finish to act like a second skin. Your skin but better, from a formula not unlike that of MAC's SPF 15 Studio Fix.

April 07, 2021

Great for everyday makeup

Formula is smooth and easy to apply. It dries quickly but doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry. You can use a little product for light coverage or build it up for more of a glam look.

January 16, 2021

Best foundation for Dry skin!

This foundation is great for people with dry skin! It is affordable and has great coverage. I top it off with powder if I know I'll be out for a while but it still looks dewy and great!

January 06, 2021

Best foundation

This is the best foundation by maybelline. Perfect for every skin, donot clog the pores and don't crease too. I recommend it 5/5 to people who r looking for a good and affordable foundation

January 05, 2021

This is my go to product

I hands down buy this foundation on a weekly basics . This is a light refreshing foundation that adds full coverage and last the whole day ! I have PCOS and this product doesn’t have a strong make up scent like other brands I have tried . Also provides amazing coverage and I don’t have to be worried about my skin .

November 09, 2020

Really good - love the web app shade finder!

I recently started using this foundation since I ran out of my high end brand because I didn’t want to go out to a store to get it during the pandemic. It does a great job in terms of having buildable coverage and blending in with other makeup products. I used the Mabelline web app to determine my shade which is 310 sun beige. I also got 228 soft tan. Because of the great price, I picked up both the dewy and smooth (310) as well as the matte and poreless (228). I alternate between the two based on the look I would like to achieve. This was a fantastic product for the price I paid per bottle ($6 each!) on Amazon.

October 06, 2020

My go to

I keep coming back to Maybelline Fit Me. I'm a makeup lover, and I've tried a million foundations from Loreal to Estee Lauder. The price in comparison to the quality of this product just can't be beat. It's one of the only drugstore foundations that I feel doesn't oxidize and actually matches my skintone (no odd amounts of orange/pink) This leaves my more oily skin looking super soft, gentle, and dry (in a good way). Takes away all the shine, and does a great job covering blemishes.