4.1/5
Maybelline New York Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

February 11, 2020

Best drug store foundation

I have been using this foundation for almost 2 years and it is hands down one of my favourites. The price point can’t be beat and it is a really good quality foundation. I find that it doesn’t get dry and crusty on my skin and leaves me looking hydrated. They have such a huge range of shades to choose from, so it’s possible for anyone to find their perfect fit.

February 03, 2020

Great value foundation

I have tried hundreds of liquid foundations and this one can't be beat in terms of value and results. Goes on and blends beautifully. Creates a beautiful finish on my skin and provides a great base for other makeup to be applied.

January 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Long lasting, hydrating foundation

This is my favourite foundation! It matches your skin colour perfectly, and it comes in so many shades. It goes on so smoothly, it lasts all day and it is so hydrating.

January 29, 2020

Loved it simple, specialy on my oily skin it is flowless

This product is perfect match for my skin color. Now not using face powder anymore because it is perfect for my oily skin. Keeps my face bright till 9am to 5pm during my office hours.

October 27, 2019

Amazing value

Love this foundation! Especially at this price!! I don't feel guilty about getting multiple colours for throughout the year and different formulas (I use the matte and poreless in summer).

October 26, 2019

Gorgeous

This is one of my favourite foundations! It goes on so smoothly and looks so natural on the skin. Wish it came with a pump or doe foot instead of having to dump it out but it's not the end of the world. It lasts a long time and looks great all day. It's not an exact match but its close enough, this is the easiest to blend foundation I've found

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

One of my favourite foundations

I am very picky when it comes to my foundations because I always struggled with finding my shade. The Fit Me foundation was like a match made in heaven. One of the first bottles I picked up to test matched my skin tone perfectly. I've been using it ever since.

A small amount goes a long way. It covers everything I want it too. Full coverage is easy to accomplish with just a few drops around my face. Once dry, my face feels and looks so smooth. And it leaves my face feeling hydrated for hours. My skin never gets dry no matter how often I use this foundation. I definitely recommend.

September 27, 2019

Great foundation

Light weight, but easily buildable coverage still leaving a natural look. I was happy it glided on nicely even when building up colour, but never got cakey

September 19, 2019

Not good at all

I would not recommend this product
    First of all it doesn’t come in push bottle which is a huge huge disappointment
    Second it makes my skin more dry and flaky and it fades away with time doesn’t last long

September 17, 2019

Another drug store fave

This particular foundation is my second favourite drug store foundation; along side Milani. It smooths, it leaves a nice radiant glow to the skin (nothing too oily) and goes on nice and even.
    For the price, it’s an excellent product if you have dry skin, like myself.