4.1/5
Maybelline New York Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

January 12, 2019

Beautiful luscious coverage

I love the versatility of this Foundation. If I am feeling rather "haggard" I use it straight out of the bottle for perfect coverage and skin tone match. However if I'm feeling fresh and Lively and want just a little bit of cover to even out my skin tone I will add it 50/50 to my moisturizer... perfect for Summer Skin....long lasting coverage with a beautiful and lush finish.....

December 04, 2018

👌♥️

As someone on a tight budget this foundation is great. Price is usually the first thing you see as a consumer looking at a store shelf, so as first impressions that was good. I have dry skin and this did not irritate my skin at all. Which was a huge relief because I have sensitive skin and many products irritate it. Coverage was great and it lasts for a normal day, in my life.

Updated On: December 04, 2018

However, as a pale chick my shades are covered..BUT what about the darker shades..is there a color for everyone?

October 16, 2018

Great, afforadable, full coverage

Great coverage, so many shades to pick from. The foundation goes on smooth, and is affordable enough I can switch my colour as I tan or fade with the seasons

October 14, 2018

Amazing!

As someone that has rosacea I have always struggled with finding a foundation that would cover the red without having to put to much on. It goes on so nicely and it doesn't even feel like you are wearing any foundation. Absolutely love this foundation!

September 21, 2018

Awesome foundation

I use this in the shades 115-125, depending on the season and I love it! It's medium coverage and goes on smoothly, and stays in for about 6 hours at a time. I would recommend it to people with dry or combo skin.

September 21, 2018

It's A Great Product For Me!!

I'm the kind of person that doesn't really wear makeup, so when I was out to look for an affordable brand to try out, this was the brand. The price was not only great, but it worked well with my skin. As a black female my skin tone changes over the season, so I have have a darker foundation for the spring and summer season and a lighter one for the fall and winter season. I believe I bought the dewy and smooth one and it worked out great.

September 17, 2018

My go to for quick makeup!

This foundation is my personal drug store foundation. It goes on easy, and blends smoothly. I have never had a problem with matching my face color and I like the full coverage this foundation gives me. Great price for any budget!

September 17, 2018

Amazing

I was able to find this foundation for under $3 at Target to use when I need to do a quick run out of the house and don't want to plaster on a whole face of makeup. It is full coverage and I was able to find the perfect shade for me that blends well into my imperfections so that I don't need to cover my entire face.

September 11, 2018

would definitely buy this again!

This product perfectly matches your skin tone and is over-all one of my favorite drug store mascaras, and isn’t very expensive! I’ll definitly be purchasing this again!:)

August 28, 2018

I definitely recommend this

I love this foundation from the grocery store. The coverage is good. It lasts all day and for the price. You cannot beat it. The only thing I would change is the packaging.