Apple iPhone 6 Plus Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 161 in Cell Phones

May 01, 2017

I was a little hesitant about buying this phone because of the size, as I previously owned an iPhone 5s. But I have it a try and now I would never go back! You get used to the size so quick and the large screen size is amazing! The phone is so quick to load and the battery life is phenomenal. I'm on my phone probably about 40% of the day and I would have to charge my iPhone 5s sometimes twice a day. But the 6 plus lasts me a whole day plus I usually have 30% left by the end of the day. Plus the picture quality is fantastic, almost better than my professional camera.

April 01, 2017

Since i only use iPhones, a 6 plus is a god choice because I am getting used to its size, big size, super readable lol but sometimes may be using two hands.

March 02, 2017

I was a diehard blackberry fan in 2006-2011 and then I joined the apple family and been following ever since!

I upgraded to this model this past december and do not regret it !

love the big screen, camera quality and space availability

Itunes is great as well

March 01, 2017

I love the iPhone, hate iTunes.
    I love the shape of this new iphone and all the features it has on it, what I don't like is everyone I see with one of these phones has a smashed screen and they're warning me about the screens on these phones and how they break easily, i wouldnt pay this much for a real nice phone just to have it not be durable.

December 16, 2016

Love Apple products. I know so many complain about the price but it's so worth every penny in my opinion. I love the size of the screen. It's super durable. I've owned mine since it released and have dropped it so many times and never a issue with it. Would 10000% recommend

November 14, 2016

I have had this phone for 2 years now and I think it is the worst phone I ever had.
    It is scratched in the back over the Apple logo, i have replaced the screen two times already even though I had the phone case all the time. It is poor quality compare to the Iphone 4 and 5.

November 14, 2016

So disappointed...my son has one which he bought for over $1000. He recently got touch disease, a problem that Apple is well aware of, and they refuse to do anything about it. He joined the class action suit, and bought himself an Android. They built these phones with a flaw, and are now refusing to stand behind their products...shame on you, Apple! I will never buy another Apple product, and so far we have 2 IPads, 2 iPhones, and have input on company purchasing decisions. Very bad move!

September 14, 2016

This phone is the best phone I've ever had. I love the quality of the pictures it takes and it has tons of great (free) apps and features. I can't wait for the 7 plus to be available!

May 20, 2016

I've had this phone for about 2 years now and it is still holding up! I have always been an iphone person so I may be a bit bias? Easy to use and operate without having to read up on things.

April 02, 2016

Thee iPhone 6 Plus is a great phone, I've had a couple of iPhones in the past, this being defiantly the best. The phone is very fast and snappy, experiencing almost no hiccups even during strenuous tasks. Even though the display isn't as high resolution as other phones it is very bright and pleasing to the eye. That goes for the camera too, although it is only an 8 megapixel sensor it produces great shots in any lighting, or environment. The battery, so far, has been fantastic I can easily get a full day and most of the next out of one charge. I have been very satisfied coming from my last phone, a Samsung Galaxy s4, even though I do miss some things. My real only complaints with this phone has nothing to do with the hardware or performance, it's just that ios doesn't take full advantage of the capability of this phone, also the finish of the metal is slippery. I hope to see in ios 9 new features to take advantage of the larger screen, and add a couple more customization features. Overall the iPhone 6 Plus is a great phone, and it has been my favorite device to date and I think Apple will be able to improve upon the features to make it an even better experience.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Himilayan Salt Lamp

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Chick2393 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you wear a watch?

KieliAnne added a new review for
    Pump House Crafty Radler