Aquafresh Ultimate White Toothpaste

Aquafresh Ultimate White Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 126 in Teeth Whitening

Aquafresh Ultimate White gets teeth whiter, while Aquafresh White & Shine works in two ways to whiten and polish your teeth. Both contain gentle polishers that smooth away imperfections and help to make teeth look their whitest.Aquafresh Ultimate White contains micro-fine whitening crystals proven to get teeth whiterAquafreh Ultimate White also helps prevent new stains from forming

April 06, 2017

I love all brands of aqua fresh, they seem to the only ones with a taste and texture that doesn't make me want to gag when I'm brushing my teeth. I love how clean my mouth feels after, and I feel that my teeth did get more white!

March 28, 2016

I liked this toothpaste it had a great taste my teeth felt so clean and my mouth felt really cool and fresh I would recommend the Toothpaste from Aquafresh to anyone

January 11, 2016

I liked this toothpaste, it had a nice flavor to it, my breath was minty fresh and my teeth felt so clean

June 09, 2015

C'est ma marque de dentifrice depuis plusieurs années et je l'aime toujours autant. Elle nous laisse la bouche propre, fraîche avec une bonne haleine de menthe.

July 08, 2014

Love the taste, keeps teeth white!

January 20, 2013

fresh minty taste . it leaves my mouth with a good fresh minty flavour . its awesome .

May 07, 2010

Aquafresh Ultimate White is my absolute favorite toothpaste. It has a mild mint flavor and an intense foaming action. It leaves my mouth and teeth cleaner than any toothpaste I've tried. My mouth feels fresh for hours after brushing and my teeth sparkle. Aquafresh Ultimate White is a staple in my medicine cabinet!

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics