Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 135 in Teeth Whitening

With revolutionary new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal, life doesn't stop just because you're whitening. Its groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the Whitestrips in place, so you can whistle along with the radio, take a shower, and even drink water while you whiten!Formulated with the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use, Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal is a teeth whitening system that removes surface stains and those below the enamel. Use them for 14 days, and get whiter teeth that last.Apply Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing whiter teeth after 3 days, and full results in 14.Molds and adheres to teethRemoves cleanlyStart seeing whiter teeth after 3 days

July 11, 2017

Makes a huge difference

These are the best whitening strips I have used so far. Good bang for your buck. They last so long. I get compliments on my smile often now ever since I began using them. I recommend these strips to all my friends and family.

June 27, 2017

Amazing

I am always complemented on my white teeth! I love this product it's quick & affordable compared to whitening treatments provided at the dentist and works just as good!

May 25, 2017

I use this product every 6 months of so and I have had a great experience with it. I use it along with the 3d toothpaste and don't require any professional whitening services thanks to the products. It can cause some sensitivity and a bit of pain when you first start using it, but it goes away and you can always take a break / one day off.

March 19, 2017

I purchased a box of 3D GLAMOROUS WHITE strips and have been using it regularly on a weekly basis! I was first a bit cautious, as I have had some tooth sensitivity in the past, however with the Glamorus 3D White Strips this was very minimal. Overall, I noticed the strip on the upper and lower teeth had a very strong grip and definitely stayed on while doing chores / tasks around the home. By and large, I do drink coffee and tea, and I noticed the strips did significantly lighten my teeth by a few shades and remove stains afters a week. Its an awesome product, and it does provide professional results without having to visit the dentist and spend hundreds of dollars! Much thanks to Crest for making this high quality product available to the public and over-the-counter!

March 13, 2017

These whitestrips advanced seal from crest works really well but are not worth the price (way too expensive). Buy a good whitening thootpaste it will do the job.

March 01, 2017

Crest whitest rips are a great and quick way to brighten your teeth for those with a busy lifestyle. I love this product but be aware that it does tear at your enamel, leaving you with very sensitive teeth. Use with caution!

February 27, 2017

The best thing to use if you have a big party comming up and you want to whiten your pearly whites! It does the job in less than a week! And stays white for long period of time

1.8/5

January 25, 2017

Didn't like this. Fr the life of me I could not get the! To stay on. Went through the whole box trying. My teeth felt funny after. Not my thing for sure

January 12, 2017

Works great! Saw good results in the allotted time and the strips stay on easier than previous types which is great since you have to keep them on for an hour

January 02, 2017

i use these once a week along with the toothpaste and mouth wash
    i love the reveal In seeing my teeth get whiter and whiter the more i use them
    i would tell anyone to use this product