Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Reviews

With revolutionary new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal, life doesn't stop just because you're whitening. Its groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the Whitestrips in place, so you can whistle along with the radio, take a shower, and even drink water while you whiten!Formulated with the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use, Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal is a teeth whitening system that removes surface stains and those below the enamel. Use them for 14 days, and get whiter teeth that last.Apply Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing whiter teeth after 3 days, and full results in 14.Molds and adheres to teethRemoves cleanlyStart seeing whiter teeth after 3 days

November 15, 2018

Excellent product

I was totally sold on these crest white strips the results were amazing with less wait time. And these product doesn’t leave any after taste (bad) in your mouth after use

October 23, 2018

Crest whitestrips

I used the strips daily and by the time I had finished one pack my smile was at least two shades whiter. They are easy to use and it doesn't take too long. Its a nice addition to the morning routine. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it.

October 19, 2018

Awesomeness

Thanks Crest for making my teeth whiter. I do not need to go to professional teeth whitener dental clinic and break my bank just to get my teeth whitier.

3.2/5

September 05, 2018

White Teeth; But

This product is great for achieving a beautiful white smile. However, I found that after using these strips my teeth became very sensitive. Both to hot products as well as cold. Over time my teeth became yellow again; whitening them just makes this sensitivity worse and while the teeth whitening strips are on my teeth - there appears to be this weird shooting pain sensation felt within my teeth. I no longer support these types of products as I believe they are very unnatural for us to be using.

August 27, 2018

Teeth whitening!!

So I thought I'd try these teeth whitening strips I bought a box of three and I used them and what I came to find out is although there a great product great Brand Smart idea it really did stick to my teeth the only problem I did have was when the gel came to they would move around a lot and come undone other than that I had some tooth sensitivity but that was one of the warnings but I was notified that on the packaging and it wasn't permanent so I definitely would recommend these to whiten your teeth but you do need to do the whole treatment not just one of them for it to be effective

August 20, 2018

The whitest teeth!

These white strips have done wonders for my previously yellow teeth. I get many compliments on my now white smile!

Save hundreds on dentist whitening that does the SAME thing!

The white strips are simple & easy to use. And you see results in as little as 3 days. After the entire box your teeth are so much noticeably whiter. Even removing 10 year old coffee, tea, and wine stains.

August 09, 2018

Pearly white

100% recommendation for these bad boys. They do the same job the more expensive products to for a fraction of the price. Love how my teeth look after using these.

June 22, 2018

Quickest way to get a white smile.

These whitening strips can be a bit on the pricier side, but totally worth the money in my opinion. I just wish it came with more. Removes stains so easily (mainly coffee stains for me) and quick to do.

June 12, 2018

Works great but leaves teeth sensitive

I love white strips. But they’re expensive and they hurt my teeth, I recommend buying a sensitivity toothpaste as well. Sensodyne is amazing . Small price to pay for a nice smile!

May 06, 2018

Expensive but they do work

I find whitestrips to be a little bit expensive and they leave my teeth feeling very sensitive if I use frequently but overall a great product as they whiten my teeth very quickly.