3.6/5
Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Reviews

With revolutionary new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal, life doesn't stop just because you're whitening. Its groundbreaking adhesive formulation holds the Whitestrips in place, so you can whistle along with the radio, take a shower, and even drink water while you whiten!Formulated with the same enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use, Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal is a teeth whitening system that removes surface stains and those below the enamel. Use them for 14 days, and get whiter teeth that last.Apply Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal once a day for 30 minutes. You'll start seeing whiter teeth after 3 days, and full results in 14.Molds and adheres to teethRemoves cleanlyStart seeing whiter teeth after 3 days

2.3/5

January 15, 2018

Works but...

I’ve always found the crest strips to be so yucky and messy and these are no different. From the feeling of them on my teeth, to the taste, to how they move around...they just have always let me down when I go to try them again. They also leave me with sensitivity. I much prefer using the crest whitening mouthwash which uses the same “technology” as the white strips, but is much more tolerable.

2.8/5

January 15, 2018

Cheap alternative to dentist

If you are looking to get your teeth a few shades lighter for cheap, this would be your best bet. You can start to see the difference after a few days of using it however it will make your teeth super sensitive to alot of different elements, EX. hot and cold drinks. But if you are looking to spend less then $500 at the dentist, then this product is right for you. It's a mess free application and very easy to put on and take off.

January 13, 2018

Straightforward product, fast and reliable

Competitively best product for it's price, effectiveness, time. Arguably does it's job in no time manner. Teeth's are whiter, better looking, and with no bad chemicals agents

December 11, 2017

I was leery but overall pleased

I have been using the whitestipes for a few weeks now and I am really happy I spent the extra money. I was using the whitening toothpaste but wasnt getting the results I wanted...the whitestipes are easy to use and they do work.

October 26, 2017

Crest white strips are amazing

They are the only whitening product that works on my teeth papers with the tooth paste and month wash it's a triple action team !.

The strips actually stay in place in like others that move around.
    Easy to apply and take off after each use :)
    Definitely recommend over and over again

2.0/5

August 15, 2017

Left slime in mouth

White strips held in place on top teeth but not the bottom. After one use, and after rinsing well, there was a slime on my gums for hours, even after eating. Not trying it again. So embarrassing!

August 11, 2017

Amazing white teeth

These strips are the bomb! I am a coffee drinker and this is my go to product to remove coffee stains and whiten my teeth. They are easy to use and there is no bad taste from the strips. You will for sure see the difference after your first use.

July 11, 2017

Makes a huge difference

These are the best whitening strips I have used so far. Good bang for your buck. They last so long. I get compliments on my smile often now ever since I began using them. I recommend these strips to all my friends and family.

June 27, 2017

Amazing

I am always complemented on my white teeth! I love this product it's quick & affordable compared to whitening treatments provided at the dentist and works just as good!

May 25, 2017

I use this product every 6 months of so and I have had a great experience with it. I use it along with the 3d toothpaste and don't require any professional whitening services thanks to the products. It can cause some sensitivity and a bit of pain when you first start using it, but it goes away and you can always take a break / one day off.