Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects Reviews
Ranked #1 in Teeth Whitening

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects are designed to deliver professional-level whitening comparable to a $500 laser treatment in 1 week, with visible results after just one use.  Apply for 2 hours daily for 7 days, following the instructions provided in the enclosed usage information.

Editor's Note: Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products – this is temporary and not harmful. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops, discontinue using Crest 3D White Whitestrips Intensive Professional Effects. This product contains peroxide, the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use for tooth whitening. Extensive testing has shown the product to be safe when used as directed.

June 17, 2017

Loyal customer

I have been using these strips for years but I think the packaging changed recently because it was harder to find (I usually grab the box with level 5 whitening but they've gotten rid of the levels now). I will usually use these once every six months to a year depending on my need. They are extremely effective and noticeably whiten my teeth after just halfway through the full treatment. I get compliments all the time about my white teeth, and I drink coffee/ tea/ coke all the time so that's saying something. I also use other crest whitening products to keep my teeth white between treatments (3D white glamorous toothpaste & mouthwash), but these are an absolute must have for me.

March 14, 2017

J'aime utiliser ces bandes blanchissantes car le résultat est plutôt satisfaisant. En effet, je trouve qu'il y a bien une différence de teinte à la fin du traitement. Évidemment, comme plusieurs, je trouve que le produit rend énormément les dents sensibles et je dois parfois sauter des journées puisque la sensibilité de mes dents est trop vive. Les bandes sont à coût raisonnable si on considère qu'on paye 10 X plus cher en clinique. Pour ce qui est du résultat final, je suis très satisfaite. Il suffit simplement de ne pas abuser de ces traitements et en faire un qu'à l'occasion (1 fois par année dans mon cas).

1.3/5

February 22, 2017

I bought this about 3 months before my friend's wedding. I found the first 3 weeks were ok. But then I noticed that my teeth were getting more and more sensitive. but the end of the first month. I had to stop using them. Very Disappointed

January 30, 2017

If ou are looking for a way to whiten your teeth from coffee stains or stains accumillated over the years, this is a great product. I myself drink a lot of coffee, day and night and have always felt my teeth had a little white tinge to it because of all the coffee. I tried these out and saw results right away. I will say it did hurt my teeth. I did feel a lot of sensitivity and that is why I personally will be looking into their toothpaste. The sensitivity was just too much pain to deal with for me. I already have pretty sensitive teeth. If you feel like your teeth are not too sensitive, then you should be just fine.

October 04, 2016

J'ai vu une différence de blancheur de mes dents avec le produit. Les bandes rendent tellement mes dents sensibles à tout.... même au vent et à la chaleur des aliments.

October 04, 2016

If you have sensitive gums do not use this product. My gums are normal and they can tolerate these strips. Also, my teeth get white quick. I have weak teeth and they will absorb any stain very easily. They also turn white easily, so these strips work like a charm. I get so many compliments. If your teeth don't work with these strips chances are they won't with other ones.

2.8/5

September 30, 2016

May have worked for other people but after I used it I didn't see the difference at all. It actually made my teeth sensitive for a couple days and my gums were hurting a little bit.

2.8/5

July 01, 2016

Used my SDM Optimum points to buy these when they were on sale.

I followed directions to the letter. After about 5 minutes, every tooth in my head started hurting. I kept them on as long as recommended, and needed Advil. The pain subsided after about half an hour.
    In terms of effectiveness they did whiten my teeth, but on the side teeth, actually left whiter dots, as though the whitening agent did not spread onto the entire tooth. After a few brushing so, it evened out.
    I gave them to my sons...both have tried them. One experienced the same sensitivity as me, but had great results. The other experi need no pain, and was pleased with the results.

July 01, 2016

These are so easy to apply and stay put on your teeth for the duration of whitening. They don't slip as much as other brands. They smell pleasant and taste ok as well. Most importantly, they made a very visible difference to my teeth after a few treatments. I could really notice how much more white my teeth were and I get many compliments, whereas I got none before. This is all the proof I need that these are worth every penny.

0.5/5

July 01, 2016

These are probably very good for a lot of people, but not for me. They actually hurt my teeth. I followed directions but my teeth seemed to be overly sensitive to them. I don't know why because my teeth are pretty healthy.