Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste & Boost Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 135 in Teeth Whitening

Making brushing more brilliant. It’s HERE! Crest’s latest advanced whitening formula available! Designed exclusively by 3D White, Brilliance toothpaste works to enhance your smile’s beauty, using micro-cleansing whiteners to gently polish away surface stains with a freshness that provides a lasting, cooling sensation. 3D White Brilliance toothpaste uses its Illuminating Complex to leave your smile dazzlingly white and brilliantly clean by reaching areas between teeth with its gentle foaming action. It whitens by unlocking trapped surface stains and adds luster and shine after just one use, introducing you to a whitening and freshening experience like never before.

2.0/5

June 25, 2017

Doesn't work for me

This product does not work well for me because it doesn't whiten up my teeth at all. It leaves it the same color and my teeth arnt the whitest. I bought this so it can whiten up my teeth but I'm very disappointed

2.8/5

June 15, 2017

Did the trick!

I would definitely buy this again. Took away stubborn surface stains that I have been battling with for years. I am running out to get another one! Highly reccomend

June 07, 2017

Crest is a great toothpaste, This products helps keep my teeth nice and white. I have senitivity issues and this product doesn't effect my teeth and tastes great! This product is very affordable. The packaging for this product is very clean looking and the colors are great.

June 07, 2017

I love using the crest line for toothpaste. Always comes in the best favours. I stock up on crest toothpaste anytime there is a sale. Thanks for making great products crest!

April 14, 2017

Works better then others i have tried in the past! Good price and worth it! Recommended to me by my dentist and other friends! Defenitly a regular purcahse

March 01, 2017

I have enamel issues with my teeth and a lot of toothpastes make my teeth hurt. This stuff whitens gently and is enamel friendly. I've noticed a huge difference in my teeth and I feel so much more confident as a result

February 24, 2017

I started using the Crest 3D White products a couple years ago and have not gone back since. I am compulsive about making sure my teeth are nice and white, being a smoker and a coffee drinker makes things extra difficult. Not only do I find that the products work and actually leave me with a whiter smile but the cost of the toothpaste is actually incredibly cheap for how well I find it works for me. Add the boost in however often you feel and it's just that much better.
    I use the toothpaste daily, the boost I used only when I think about it to be honest.

February 22, 2017

This polishing treatment is great to use in conjuction with your normal whitening regime. Has a great minty flavour and leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean. This is product does not contain fluoride so a regular whitening toothpaste would have to be used first in order to protect against cavities.

January 07, 2017

My favourite toothpaste to use...I always buy it. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. The whitening works after some time using the toothpaste too.

December 20, 2016

This is one of my favourite toothpastes because it really leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and so clean! I'm also a sucker for pretty shiny things, and this toothpaste definitely wins major points with its subtle sparkle. It also contains micro-cleansing whiteners that are supposed to help polish the surface stains on your teeth, so it doesn't feel a little grainy, but it's not like you're brushing your teeth with sandpaper. I actually like the texture of it.

While I haven't had "blow my mind" results from this product, I have seen some small changes as I continue to use this product. If it weren't for the price of this product, relative to the amount of product you get, I find it a little more on the expensive side of the toothpaste spectrum, but the price is consistent with other Crest whitening products and other brands that offer similar products.