Crest 3D White Whitestrips 2-hour Express Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 126 in Teeth Whitening

With Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips you'll get a noticeably whiter smile in just 2 hours. Apply once for 2 hours and get noticeable results that last for three months. Each kit contains 4 treatments so you can keep your smile bright for a whole year.

New Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips is formulated with the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use. Thanks to the Advanced Seal technology, you’ll get convenient, no-slip whitening. You can even drink water while you whiten!

Editor's Note:  Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products – this is temporary and not harmful. If significant tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort develops, discontinue using Crest 3D White Whitestrips 2 Hour Express.  Crest 3D White Whitestrips 2 Hour Express contains peroxide, the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use for tooth whitening. Extensive testing has shown the product to be safe when used as directed.

April 13, 2017

I feel like I'm not going to be the best reviewer on these trips. I found out after purchasing them that my teeth are quite sensitive to things like this I was able to use them only twice before I had to give away the rest of the box which was disappointing as I wanted water teeth which is why I bought it so for me it was an uneventful purchase that I was unhappy with. But it was not the fault of the product it was my teeth.

March 22, 2017

So it does whitening your teeth ... Only does it whiten your teeth as the expense of ripping your enamel off and making your teeth super sensitive. I don't know if it ripped my enamel off but it sure felt like it! My teeth hurt for a month straight. If you use this I'd recommend you don't leave it on as long as they say and if it comes with a light forget about it, that makes your teeth hurt more. Trust me I did it and still regretting it.. #MajorToothPain #SensitiveTeeth4Ever

March 13, 2017

Ok sa dure vraiment pas longtemps tu te met sa sur les dents. En te preparent le matin pis up cest finni tes prete a partir le resultat est la jai adorer ce produit pcest cher mais bon. Pour avoir un beua sourire sa en vaut la peine

March 06, 2017

These whitening strips are designed to whiten your teeth faster than the original one. I find that the results are not as apparent as the Profession Crest Whitening strips. I would recommend investing in the Professional strips even if they are a bit more expensive because they work better in the long run.

February 27, 2017

These whitestrips do seem to work just didn't experience the amazing whiteness that it said it would give me. After using these for awhile my teeth became very sensitive to hot and cold foods so I had to stop using them.

February 26, 2017

Overall this product did show improvements. The taste obviously was not the greatest tasting. I liked that the product was easy to apply as each step also provided instructions on the back of the straps and that this product only took about 5 minutes to use.

June 27, 2016

It's true, in two hours, you will have a beautiful white smile. The problem is that after like about one year after, all your teeth are sensitive to staining ... Coffee, red wine, etc., you need to be careful.

December 09, 2015

Crest whitestrips truly live up to my expectations. My teeth were noticeably whiter after one use.

November 30, 2015

I got a few samples. I only use the strips for close weddings. Teeth did whiten a bit, but I wouldn't use these every day or week. It's bad for your teeth.

0.5/5

October 16, 2015

This stuff is pretty expensive. To keep my teeth white I squish a capful of hydrogen peroxide in my mouth. It's also good for the breath.Why should I pay elaborate prices when I can get the job done for a fraction of the price?

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts