Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume Reviews
#6 in Perfume

Stylish and lively, with a distinctive personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
Notes:
Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, Powder.

For more information, go to http://www.sephora.com.

2.8/5

March 14, 2015

Don't wear it in the summer! Ita sweet smell attracted all the bees!

March 05, 2015

I love that its affordable and the scent is sweet and sugary. Good for everyday wear.

March 02, 2015

You have to love sweet things and smelling like candy I love it it's delicious and pink :3

February 24, 2015

I can't even get enough of my perfume called "Pink Sugar" because it smells like what eating cotton candy tastes like, heaven! This perfume is long lasting and not too pricey. You can find it at Sephora or on a lucky day for $20 at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada. I don't even want to share this because I love it so much and never want it to sell out! I have had men stop me to ask what perfume I have on out of interest for their significant other. Trust me, it's the best!

January 05, 2015

It was love at first sniff with this perfume, and now it's my daily go to. I sometimes use prada candy, but I love Pink sugar just a bit more. It makes me smell sweet and vanillay. I often get compliments when wearing pink sugar. I prefer the perfume or roll on but have also used the hair scent, lotion and body wash. I do feel the scent is a bit different in the other products. If you like vanilla, or smelling like anything edible this perfume is for you! I will say some people's body chemistry makes this smell a bit different sometimes.

3.2/5

November 20, 2014

this super sweet fragrance reminds me of cotton candy and spring time... when ever i wear it i get stopped from all age groups asking me what im wearing..... the price point is super cheep and even my daughter loves it

November 20, 2014

Love the smell of this stuff! It is amazing :) I would buy it for life, it has a sweet flowery scent.
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

November 11, 2014

One of my all time favorites! I used to read people saying that anyone over 20 can't wear this scent - pttthhhhtt, I'm 46 and still wear it all the time. It's ageless and delicious, and never fails to get me compliments from complete strangers. Love it and always will :) It smells to me like cotton candy, deep vanilla, caramel, and burnt sugar. It dries down deep and musky with a sweet edge that lasts and lasts. A real bargain, too.

November 03, 2014

It 's my secret... chuuuuuuuuut. Everybody love my perfum. just a little bit on my clothes and its follows me all the day! And Is not expensive!

Tout le monde me complimente sur mon parfum!

September 19, 2014

I've had this stuff for about 3 years now. I love the smell, it's very sweet with a cotton candy scent to it. My boyfriend loves it :)